Banana Boat Ultra Defense Stick Sunscreen SPF 50 uploaded by Renee D.Banana Boat Ultra Defense Stick Sunscreen SPF 50 uploaded by Jacqueline A.Banana Boat Ultra Defense Stick Sunscreen SPF 50 uploaded by Theresa M.

BY BANANA BOAT

Quick protection for those more sensitive, vulnerable spots – you know the ones: eyes, nose, lips and face. Look good and know you’re safely covered.

**For Sensitive Spots.

FEATURES & BENEFITS
  • Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Great for sun-sensitive areas – ears, nose, lips and face
  • Portable 0.55oz. stick
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Is this effective? It looks really nice3 Answers
  • Is it good for oily skin?2 Answers
  • How good is this sunscreen? Is it good for sensitive skin...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This is my go to product whenever I go to the beach. I have very sensitive skin and not all sunscreens work well for me. I use this product as sunscreen for my face and it is the best one I have found so far! It lasts for a long time, it's not too thick or heavy. It also does not take long for it to set in. It won't rub off easily in the water. It gives plenty of protection to your skin. It is easy to apply and easy to remove with face wash. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with any kind of skin!" in 18 reviews
  • "This brand is great, I think its works great on the face, harder yo use on the body especially with wiggley kids " in 6 reviews
Margo W.
Centerton, AR
A stick sunscreen is a must when it comes to my pool bag. Spray sunscreens are a great convenience, but shouldn’t be sprayed directly on a face and they often sting or irritate the skin. And don’t even get my started on the painful sensations that follow it sweating into your eyes!! Stick sunscreens are easy to apply and are just waxy enough to stay in place.
Brittney T.
dunmor
I carry the stick in my backpack whenever I go places in the summertime. My face burns really easy and it’s tiny enough that it doesn’t take up much space in your bag. Though it does feel like glue when you put it on your skin, it is still a lovely product.
Lily W.
I️ always use this for my face. I️ don’t want wrinkles when I’m older! Does great protecting against sunburn. It’s also super easy to apply. I️ keep one in my purse and one in my beach bag. It’s a little oily, but it’s better than being burnt.
Megan S.
I wanted to try this just to keep in my bag for quick touch ups on my shoulders and nose. I thought it worked pretty good. It’s convenient which is why I purchased it. I love their spray sunblock but this is perfect for on the go!
Valerie K.
Ephrata, PA
I actually use this on my tattoos so that they don’t get messed up and faded by the sun. The stick applicator is very convenient and you can draw right over the tat. I would for sure recommend and I will repurchase.
justine l.
howell, NJ
Definitely have to have the sunscreen sticks for the kids to use the heat when you’re put lotion all over their face and it feels greasy..The stick is super easy to use and the kids love it I also use it for myself
Stephanie F.
Youngsville, LA
I love this sunscreen stick. The 50 spf helps provide the best coverage for my face and ears. I use it every summer on my face. It’s easy and convenient to apply , the stick holds it shape and rubs on evenly - gets in all the creases of your face. Price is cheap and can be found at all drugstores.
Mallory M.
This is a must have for my bag during the summer. Even my kids like taking turns applying sunscreen with the stick. It also helps to get ears and faces on the go. I like that it's mess free, it's quick and easy.
Holly T.
Mableton, GA
Since I have had skin cancer I never go out without Sun screen. Banana boat extra protection seems to be the best for my skin. My skin is extremely sensitive and it does not break me out.
Heather M.
Eau Claire
I am never without this issue n the summer! In fact, I keep a tube in my purse, in my sunscreen basket at home and in my beach/travel bag! Non-irritating and superb sun protection! My nephew has severe eczema and this is one of the few things he can use on his precious little face with out bringing him to tears or causing further skin irritation, even around his eyes!!!
Annette S.
Kitimat, BC
Is this hard to apply with a stick or easier than lotion?
Maria M.
Bronx, NY
Is it good for sensitive skin. and to use in the face.
Maria F.
Is this effective? It looks really nice
Alyssa S.
How good is this sunscreen? Is it good for sensitive skin? Will it leave me feeling oily and will it make me break out?
Jennifer O.
Shawnee, KS
Is it good for oily skin?