Banana Boat Ultra Defense Stick Sunscreen SPF 50

Quick protection for those sensitive spots eyes, nose, lips and face.

I bring sunscreen to apply on my face, lips and body-my favorite products are: Banana Boat Ultra Defense Stick Sunscreen SPF 50, [product:banana-boat-sport-performance-lip-balm] and Banana Boat Baby Sunblock Spray Lotion, SPF 50 8 Oz (Pack of 3). What are your favorites?
How long is the coverage supposed to last?
Is this effective? It looks really nice
Start your review of Banana Boat Ultra Defense Stick Sunscreen SPF 50!
Product Highlights
“This is my go to product whenever I go to the beach. I have very sensitive skin and not all sunscreens work well for me. I use this product as sunscreen for my face and it is the best one I have found so far! It lasts for a long time, it's not too thick or heavy. It also does not take long for it to set in. It won't rub off easily in the water. It gives plenty of protection to your skin. It is easy to apply and easy to remove with face wash. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with any kind of skin!” in reviews
“This brand is great, I think its works great on the face, harder yo use on the body especially with wiggley kids ” in reviews
Centerton, AR
A stick sunscreen is a must when it comes to my pool bag. Spray sunscreens are a great convenience, but shouldn’t be sprayed directly on a face and they often sting or irritate the skin. And don’t even get my started on the painful sensations that follow it sweating into your eyes!! Stick sunscreens are easy to apply and are just waxy enough to stay in place.
I️ always use this for my face. I️ don’t want wrinkles when I’m older! Does great protecting against sunburn. It’s also super easy to apply. I️ keep one in my purse and one in my beach bag. It’s a little oily, but it’s better than being burnt.
Grand Prairie, TX
This is my go to stick for my face. I have a super sensitive skin type and this protects me all the time. I use it at the beach or if I’ll be outdoors for a good portion of my day.
Beverly Hills, MI
Every time I’m off to the beach, I put sunscreen on everywhere but always seem to forget about my ears and my face - both of which are extremely important!! This stick is so nice because I don’t have to worry about rubbing everything into my face with my dirty hands or worry about the sunscreen burning my face. I’ve never had this stick hurt my skin and it lasts FOREVER!!
Staten Island , NY
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this product on my face and body on my trip to Hong Kong. I visit the amusement park there. Really hot and humid there so i had to protect my skin from the hot sun. Very convenient to use this during vacation time. I can just put this inside my handbag. Very good sunscreen and it smells great.
Sebring , FL
Goes on smooth and pretty clear for the coverage it offers! After a few years of the organic natural sunblocks i was beat down with the pasty chunks of white and went back to banana boat- very happy! :) This stick is great for quick touch ups and to ensure your face is coated :)
Somerset, MA
This sunscreen is good for your face only!!! It’s good if you roll it onto your face, but the chubby stick makes it a little hard to get around your nose all the way or close to your eyes, so deffinitly be cautious. Deffinitly don’t use this on your ears, or else they will burn.
Portland
Purchased at: Walmart
Works as promised if you use it and reapply as needed. If I leave on for extended periods (aka overnight) I do find I get clogged pores and zits but nothing I fault to the product as it should be washed off. I love these for my face for convent reapplication while hiking.
Millbrook, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this! The sunscreen stick is my go-to for facial protection. You don’t have to worry about getting too much like the lotion or spraying it in your eyes like the spray sunscreen. Works great!! I used to use it in softball and now I use it every beach trip too!
Purchased at: Walmart
No sunburn for this girl! A must have when going to the beach on one of the hottest days I’ve ever lived through. This stuff was great stayed on in the water and when I was pouring sweat and kept my skin nice and moist
Ask a question to the Influenster community...