BY BANANA BOAT

Banana Boat Ultra Defense Sheer Protect Sunscreen Spray With SPF 85 with patented avotriplex technology goes on easily to provide advanced UVA/UVB sunscreen protection from sunburn, damaging uv rays and the visible effects of skin aging in a sheer feel spray that's proven in the sun to be long-lasting and effective.

It's also enriched with soothing aloe and vitamins a & E. dermatologist tested, fast & easy coverage, quick drying.

Shayauna B.
The only reason I'm not giving five stars is because I'm allergic to this product (not the products fault) and can only review from observation. Used this on a couple children I was watching while we played outside in the sun- it was easy to apply. Wasn't greasy. And the kids didn't mind it a bit (or get burned) so I feel like it's a good option for most people.
Heather B.
I am the definition of a pale princess, I burn if I don't keep reapplying sunscreen often. This is my go-to body sunscreen for every day. While I wish it wasn't unscented, the scent does fade, and the mist is good. It can be a bit greasy, but dries fairly quickly into skin.
Katie R.
Ultra fine spray that provides great SPF coverage but does not leave the skin feeling sticky or gross. This mist absorbs into the skin and is lightweight enough to use for daily outdoor activities. I will definitely be repurchasing this product.
Sara P.
San Antonio
This worked well while poolside but I did not think it reacted well with my skin while in salt water at the beach.
Lara F.
Silver Spring, MD
I have very fair skin that burns easily. I love that you can get such a high SPF! The spray is very convenient.
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
This is a great product, a little strong for me, but my husband has fair skin and it's great for him.
Chandni P.
Sandy Springs, GA
I feel like it does its job, but I'm not a fan of it super sticky residue and smell. okay product.