Banana Boat Ultra Defense Sheer Protect Continuous Spray Sunscreen With SPF 30 uploaded by Julia I.Banana Boat Ultra Defense Sheer Protect Continuous Spray Sunscreen With SPF 30 uploaded by Felishia L.

BY BANANA BOAT #29 in Body Sunscreen

Get on with your active lifestyle with ultra defense sunscreen spf 30 continuous clear spray. It provides fast and even coverage for even tough to reach spots.

Features and Benefits:

• SPF 30
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Hydrating formula
  • Easy, fast and even coverage
  • Enriched with antioxidants
  • With aloe vera
  • UVA/UVB protection

Buy on Walmart
Samantha J.
Honolulu, HI
I’ve used banana boat products since I was a kid, and they are still such quality sunscreens. I live in Hawaii, and love to surf; but I also really care about my skin. It might so crazy but I love this spf 100. It’s definitely great if you play sports outdoors, because it’s super light and non greasy and doesn’t sweat into your eyes. I know a lot of companies will claim you can hold the can at any angle, but this one is actually telling the truth. I purposefully tried to hold the can in weird positions just to see if it would still work- and it does! Highly recommend
Kierstin B.
Columbia, MD
This sunscreen is easy to put on because you can spray it but it doesn’t protect your skin that much from uv Rays. I get it Walmart. It still lets me get some sunburn. If you aren’t afraid of getting some sunburn I’d recommend this
Ana 👫.
Williston, FL
I live in Florida and it’s super hot during the summer, well it’s always hot but mostly during the summer and I gotta keep my skin protected and this is one of my favorite products that does the job. I recommend it to anyone 👌🏻
Taylor M.
Vance, AL
When we make trips down to the beach this is a staple! I’m pretty white and I burn not tan so I really need sunscreen when being outside in Alabama and this sunscreen gets the job done!
Missy V.
I burn very easily and this works well for me. The mist is nice because it’s faster than lathering on lotion. It doesn’t leave me feeling sticky like other products have. You need to reapply, but I haven’t had to reapply as much as I do with other products!
Laura A.
Levittown, PA
I used this sunscreen every summer and love that it’s a spray. It apply’s evenly and it’s too heavy on my skin. It’s very gentle and great for my sensitive skin. It’s a good price and I purchase it every year for family vacations.
Mary L.
I’m not sure how much Ultra Defense I got while using but the sunscreen part worked and I guess that’s all that matters. I’ve subs switched to all natural and organic options that I feel work better for me and my family.
Cassidy B.
Lincoln
I love this sunscreen. Spray is the easiest way to apply and this spray if perfect. It is not as sticky as other brands and is gentle on skin. Definitely provides great protection from the sun. I would recommend
Larissa M.
Clear, as promised. This does sweat off so it's not great for super hot or humid days. This goes on special at Walmart all the time so it's a solid value. I've repurchased a few times and will again.
Katherine C.
I have used this product when going to the beach and it works well.  It has a good smell to it and I have no complaints of its effectiveness.  It is gentle but like all sprays,  if it gets in the eyes it will burn. Compared to drugstore brands, I think they work just the same.
Sammi S.
Rockford , IL
Whats the price point for this??
Sammi S.
Rockford , IL
Do you like the smell of this one?