Banana Boat® Ultra Defense® Sheer Protect Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen Lotion with Aloe Vera 10 fl. oz. Tube

BY BANANA BOAT

Banana Boat® Ultra Defense® Lotion SPF 30 protects from UVA/UVB rays that cause sunburn, long-term skin damage, and premature skin again. Enriched with antioxidant Vitamin E and Aloe, it is hydrating for healthy-looking skin. Hydrating formula. Dermatologist tested. Water resistant (80 minutes). Oil & fragrance free. see more...

Tiffanie M.
Westlake, LA
I use this on my oldest daughter and it does a great job protecting her skin from any unwanted burns .
Hallie M.
Gainesville , FL
Wellness Guru Expert
This is great if you are going to the beach or even just for hot sunny days. Its easy to use and works great.
Klaurini ch V.
I love this sunscreen! I think it has a great streak free application and offers great sun protection...
Ty C.
I use this on a daily basis, I love it. It goes on pretty smooth and it's not sticky. I like that it makes the skin look great, almost as if you were wearing lotion.
Christine H.
Anaheim, CA
I hope they never discontinue this product! The sunscreen doesn't leave my skin greasy or shiny, and also moisturizes with aloe vera at the same time. What I probably like most is that it doesn't smell like your typical sunscreen so I can wear it everyday.
Meagan M.
I use this for my longer days at the beach since sometimes I'm there for 14 hours. it keeps away the sunburn!