BY BANANA BOAT

Advanced UVA/UVB Sunscreen AvoTriplex™ High UVA Long-Lasting Protection.  Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven™. with Aloe Vera. AvoTriplex™ with UVA. Lightweight & Hydrating. Skin Cancer Foundation Recommended. Very Water Resistant. Banana Boat® Ultra Defense™ Lotion with patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against aging and long-term skin damage with high UVA protection. see more...

Maritza D.
Weslaco , TX
Great sunscreen, always use it whenever summertime comes around. It stays put and helps prevent me from sunburning while I run
Jordan F.
Winston Salem, NC
Works good I have very sensitive skin and get burned easily and I barely got burned while using this product. I hate sunburn.
Paola B.
I have really sensitive skin so I use this every time I go outside and the heat is unbelievable. I would really recommend it
Bethany I.
Springfield, MO
I love how this sunblock smells. It does not leave skin feeling oily and does a good job of protecting skin from the sun.
Maribel M.
Lakewood
Perfect for a day out on a sunny day great sunscreen i wouldn't know what to do if it hadnt been for this sunscreen love it
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
Have been using banana boat since I was a kid such a great brand and always works well without having to reapply so often
Amanda F.
Great and light on skin. This sunblock is moisturizing absorbs quickly. I feel safe and protected from the sun for hours.
Lupita G.
Hope, AR
Is great ,feels like i am wearing nothing but i sure do feel protected. If you apply it to your face you will get greasy
angela p.
Shamokin, PA
Banana boat has some great products! love this and i have fair skin so i have to have tons of sunblock items! love this
Pamala W.
The product went on very easily and worked very well. I would recommend this product to anyone that is in the sun alot.
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Were do you buy your Banana boat ??
Ciera D.
Union City, MI
Do they sell this at Walgreens??
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this at?
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Which sunblock works the best for you?
Odalis C.
Brooklyn, NY
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Do they sell this at target?