BY BANANA BOAT

Advanced UVA/UVB Sunscreen AvoTriplex™ High UVA Long-Lasting Protection.  Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven™. with Aloe Vera. AvoTriplex™ with UVA. Lightweight & Hydrating. Skin Cancer Foundation Recommended. Very Water Resistant. Banana Boat® Ultra Defense™ Lotion with patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against aging and long-term skin damage with high UVA protection. see more...

Rachel G.
Rachel G.
BIG SPRING, TX
I love banana boat products. Very gentle and easy on delicate skin with perfect protection.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
6 like this for when I only need a little spf but I still want total protection from the sun rays
Mitzi S.
Mitzi S.
Bensenville, IL
I like this product I have used another sunscreens before but they will give me rash but this one works wonderful.
Christina P.
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
love it I live in jersey so we use it on vacation we go to Orlando and this is a must have its great not heavy light not sticky or oily i recommend it!
Allison H.
Allison H.
Louisville , KY
Some of the best sunscreen that I've ever used. Doesn't cost much, and stays in for a good length of time. I have sensitive skin and it really doesn't affect me. I would buy this product again and again. It does a great job
victoria O.
victoria O.
Merced, CA
Love this stuff does t make my skin all greasy and oily. Goes on nice and smooth for easy application
Maura W.
Maura W.
Los Angeles, CA
One of my favorite sunscreens. I love the scent, it spreads and goes on well, and it feels pretty moisturizing.
Alethea C.
Alethea C.
Clean and effective. Stay on long and doesn't allow you to burn. Reapplying isn't necessary.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Pelham, AL
I like the lotion better than the spray becaus eit usualy works better for me so it makes me feel more protected. This sunscreen worked really well for me.
Carolina S.
Carolina S.

this product in the country I live it is not easily found but I have brought from the United States and is a wonder, it keeps skin protected and does not feel sticky like other products that have the same functionality
Tanja D.
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Were do you buy your Banana boat ??
Ciera D.
Ciera D.
Union City, MI
Do they sell this at Walgreens??
Rachna L.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Which sunblock works the best for you?
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this at?
Odalis C.
Odalis C.
Brooklyn, NY
Great Outdoors Expert
Do they sell this at target?