BY BANANA BOAT

Advanced UVA/UVB Sunscreen AvoTriplex™ High UVA Long-Lasting Protection.  Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven™. with Aloe Vera. AvoTriplex™ with UVA. Lightweight & Hydrating. Skin Cancer Foundation Recommended. Very Water Resistant. Banana Boat® Ultra Defense™ Lotion with patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against aging and long-term skin damage with high UVA protection. see more...

Breanna R.
Kennewick , WA
A great sun screen! It smells good keeps my body moisturized while I am out in the sun. Helps prevent burns and skin damage but at the same time give me a nice and even tan!
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
This is my favorite. Banana Boat is a classic, and its the best value for the price!! I remember my mom using banana boat on me as a kid, and now I use it on my kids.
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I love this brand. My go to brand for sunscreen, mainly because I tend to find it cheaper for bigger quantity. Its is very sheer.. Not too greasy..Nice scent..
Catherine A.
South Berwick, ME
I love the scent of Banana Boat and the fact that it doesn't go on greasy. I can also always find this on sale at most retailers, like the grocery store and the Christmas Tree Shop. It's a great product!
Amanda D.
I really like this product, & I use this everyday (regardless if it's in the summer or winter). Plus, it doesn't have that distinguishable smell that most sunscreen lotions do. It goes on really smooth & is not greasy at all.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Banana Boat products are great sunblock products. I like this because I burn and get dark very quickly and this is a good defense against the sun.
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
Have been using banana boat since I was a kid such a great brand and always works well without having to reapply so often
Kirstie L.
Middle River, MD
I love this stuff. I use it when I go to the beach. Me and my friends have this as well as other products by them. It really works.
Gina H.
Redford, MI
I love the smell of Banana Boat lotions, and they work amazingly well, even with my fair skin. The lotion is pretty thick, but smooths on and soaks in nicely.
Danielle S.
Willowick, OH
Not only is the affordable, it's one of the best sun screens out there. never got a burn with it but always get a nice even flawless looking tan
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Were do you buy your Banana boat ??
Ciera D.
Union City, MI
Do they sell this at Walgreens??
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Which sunblock works the best for you?
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this at?
Odalis C.
Brooklyn, NY
Great Outdoors Expert
Do they sell this at target?