BY BANANA BOAT

Advanced UVA/UVB Sunscreen AvoTriplex™ High UVA Long-Lasting Protection.  Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven™. with Aloe Vera. AvoTriplex™ with UVA. Lightweight & Hydrating. Skin Cancer Foundation Recommended. Very Water Resistant. Banana Boat® Ultra Defense™ Lotion with patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against aging and long-term skin damage with high UVA protection. see more...

Marianela R.
Good product, protect advanced is high quality..
high quality product, good protection for daily use leaves no residue on the skin other
Lori M.
We spend our summers on our boat & this sunscreen always keeps the burn away. It lasts even when swimming. I live that is rubs in easily.
Jenny S.
Lees Summit, MO
This is lightweight feeling lotion. It spreads and absorbs easily, which I really like. It's a really great lotion I highly recommend.
Kirstie L.
Middle River, MD
I love this stuff. I use it when I go to the beach. Me and my friends have this as well as other products by them. It really works.
Pasang S.
Elmhurst, NY
This has always been my favorite sunblock. It never feels greasy, and, as a plus, it even seems to repel mosquitoes from biting.
Arturia S.
Athens, GA
I am never disappointed with this sunscreen. It is a summer must have! It is also really affordable and a little goes a long way!
Colleen S.
Longmont, CO
Non-greasy which is nice for non-water activities so you do not feel like you're sticking to your clothing and everything else.
Maritza D.
Weslaco , TX
Great sunscreen, always use it whenever summertime comes around. It stays put and helps prevent me from sunburning while I run
Staci M.
Hillsboro, KY
Love the smell and feel. Didn't last as long as I had hoped. As long as it is reapplied as recommended, works well. Not greasy!
Shayna P.
This product was okay. It felt a little too heavy on my skiing and it felt sticky. I didn't really like it, but maybe you will
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Were do you buy your Banana boat ??
Ciera D.
Union City, MI
Do they sell this at Walgreens??
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this at?
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Which sunblock works the best for you?
Odalis C.
Brooklyn, NY
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Do they sell this at target?