BY BANANA BOAT

Advanced UVA/UVB Sunscreen AvoTriplex™ High UVA Long-Lasting Protection.  Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven™. with Aloe Vera. AvoTriplex™ with UVA. Lightweight & Hydrating. Skin Cancer Foundation Recommended. Very Water Resistant. Banana Boat® Ultra Defense™ Lotion with patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against aging and long-term skin damage with high UVA protection. see more...

Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
The banana boat ultra defense sheet protect is what I use every year on my daughter . Applying it goes on great and stays on her for several hours even getting in and out of the water. But be sure to apply 30 minutes before they get into the water, or it will not work as intended. It's hard to choose from so many, but out of them all this is the one I like the most.
Lexy B.
Palm Harbor, FL
This lotion rubbed in very well and doesn't leave any marks or sign that you put it on. Not very oily and has great protection against the suns harmful rays. I put it to the test with my Irish skin the Burns almost every time I go out in the horrible Florida weather.
Nicky J.
I have always had sensitive skin that's prone to sunburn. This sunscreen protects well when reapplied. One complaint is that it does not smell very good, but this is not a huge deal. Also, prefer more natural products but they are sometimes more pricey.
ruel g.
Grand Island, NE
This is my families go-to sunscreen for a day at the pool or beach or if
we are going to be outside for a while. It is lightweight but still has
a thick enough feel to slather it onto and rub it into the skin. When I
wear this my skin feels protected but I dont feel like its too heavy
and it doesnt leave that horrible white film on my skin.
Hannah G.
A lot of my kids at work use this during the summer! I really like it because it doesn't leave my hands feeling greasy after I use it on them and they definitely stay protected from the sun!
Leslie L.
Gilbert, Az
Wonderful sunscreen! I always keep this on hand because I know it will keep my children. From getting burned. It has proven itself over and over to provide the protection my family beeds
Diane R.
Coudersport, PA
I use this for myself and grand kids. It covers well but is a bit creamier then I like it could use to be a thicker lotion as it comes out way to fast and too much. There isn't a perfume scent which is great. It also really does the job it's meant to do.
Oksana K.
Gresham, OR
If your looking for a daily light sunscreen then this one will work for you. I love how sheer the formula is. I usually use this instead of a moisturizer and then put on my makeup. The scent is fresh smelling and the formula doesn't clog my pores.
Marissa K.
Gahanna, OH
This is a great product. It is light and yet protects the sun’s harmful UV rays. It does not clog pores like other lotions out there. It is great for everyday wear when going out in the sun.
Rachael B.
Nanuet, NY
Great protection for face and arms when you don't really want to feel lathered up with sunscreen. It's light, and not very oily, so it feels great and protects even better!
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Were do you buy your Banana boat ??
Ciera D.
Union City, MI
Do they sell this at Walgreens??
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this at?
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Which sunblock works the best for you?
Odalis C.
Brooklyn, NY
Great Outdoors Expert
Do they sell this at target?