BY BANANA BOAT

Advanced UVA/UVB Sunscreen AvoTriplex™ High UVA Long-Lasting Protection.  Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven™. with Aloe Vera. AvoTriplex™ with UVA. Lightweight & Hydrating. Skin Cancer Foundation Recommended. Very Water Resistant. Banana Boat® Ultra Defense™ Lotion with patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against aging and long-term skin damage with high UVA protection. see more...

Stephanie G.
Pelham, AL
I like the lotion better than the spray becaus eit usualy works better for me so it makes me feel more protected. This sunscreen worked really well for me.
Evangelina P.
Love love banana boat one bc it's not expensive I just pick this up at my local target and it's good to go totally recommend this oh and it keeps it hold
Michele F.
Brighton, MI
I like banana boat for sun protection, it is light feeling with great protection. I never get that grease feel that a lot of sun screens leave you with.
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
love it I live in jersey so we use it on vacation we go to Orlando and this is a must have its great not heavy light not sticky or oily i recommend it!
Desirae C.
McAllen , TX
I love using banana boat sunscreen. It has to be one of my favorites because my skin is so sensitive that I burn easily but this gives great coverage
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Banana Boat products are great sunblock products. I like this because I burn and get dark very quickly and this is a good defense against the sun.
Danielle S.
Willowick, OH
Not only is the affordable, it's one of the best sun screens out there. never got a burn with it but always get a nice even flawless looking tan
Cam R.
This is my go to sunscreen for summer. It doesn't smell funky or feel greasy. It even stays on fairly well for being in the water by the lake!
Vina H.
This is perfect for sensitive skin! I love the aloe vera. Normally, sunscreen does not last as long but with this product it lasts a good time!
Kathryn L.
Conyers, GA
I normally use this in my face and on my shoulders to keep them from getting burnt when I am outside! It is long lasting and protective.
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Were do you buy your Banana boat ??
Ciera D.
Union City, MI
Do they sell this at Walgreens??
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this at?
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Which sunblock works the best for you?
Odalis C.
Brooklyn, NY
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Do they sell this at target?