BY BANANA BOAT

Advanced UVA/UVB Sunscreen AvoTriplex™ High UVA Long-Lasting Protection.  Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven™. with Aloe Vera. AvoTriplex™ with UVA. Lightweight & Hydrating. Skin Cancer Foundation Recommended. Very Water Resistant. Banana Boat® Ultra Defense™ Lotion with patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against aging and long-term skin damage with high UVA protection. see more...

LaToya N.
Santa Monica, CA
Love a good trust worthy sun care brand that makes a daily sunscreen. We should all be wearing it year round.
andrea b.
It is amazing, is the best invested money, I recommend it with my eyes closed , Test it will not regret ever
Katie R.
I always get burnt when I use banana boat sunscreen! I don't know why! Also, it makes my eyes and skin burn.
Kenzie J.
Hillsboro , WI
Good for those with lighter skin or with children with lighter skin. Tried a couple times and was just okay.
Jessica N.
Sacramento
Great sunscreen that is very long lasting especially when I'm out exercising outside for most of the day.
Marsha V.
This lotion goes on smooth and has a great constancy. I was able to get great protection from the sun.
Danielle H.
Wonderful sunscreen to have on! Smells fabulous and stays on long. It's important to protect our skin.
Kayla M.
Sunscreen is a major key in life. This one I love ! Great protection. I would recommend it to anyone.
Bryn P.
Canby, MN
It's ok. Doesn't do much for my brother since he has very fair skin but it works pretty well for me.
Sadie J.
I'm just happy it goes on sheer! I hate that typical whitened sunscreen look during the summer.
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Were do you buy your Banana boat ??
Ciera D.
Union City, MI
Do they sell this at Walgreens??
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this at?
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Which sunblock works the best for you?
Odalis C.
Brooklyn, NY
Great Outdoors Expert
Do they sell this at target?