BY BANANA BOAT

Advanced UVA/UVB Sunscreen AvoTriplex™ High UVA Long-Lasting Protection.  Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven™. with Aloe Vera. AvoTriplex™ with UVA. Lightweight & Hydrating. Skin Cancer Foundation Recommended. Very Water Resistant. Banana Boat® Ultra Defense™ Lotion with patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against aging and long-term skin damage with high UVA protection. see more...

Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
This is my favorite. Banana Boat is a classic, and its the best value for the price!! I remember my mom using banana boat on me as a kid, and now I use it on my kids.
Tiffany G.
Owensboro, KY
I am very pale so when I'm out in the sun, I need a trusted product that will keep my skin from burning. Banana Boat Ultra Defense Sheer Protect Advanced Sunscreen lets me have fun in the sun with no horrible sunburns! I can stay out for hours.
Catherine A.
South Berwick, ME
I love the scent of Banana Boat and the fact that it doesn't go on greasy. I can also always find this on sale at most retailers, like the grocery store and the Christmas Tree Shop. It's a great product!
Diana C.
Dallas, TX
The product is very useful. The cream isn't sticky at all and it doesn't smell awful like other brands. It also doesn't feel gooey when it comes in contact with water.
Amanda D.
I really like this product, & I use this everyday (regardless if it's in the summer or winter). Plus, it doesn't have that distinguishable smell that most sunscreen lotions do. It goes on really smooth & is not greasy at all.
I had used it for so many years, the price is pretty good and affordable and since is thick it will last for a while, its pretty effective so far my favorite sunblock.
Kayla V.
Manassas, VA
My husband and I picked this product up while we were on a beach trip and it helped alot. I am not a fan of the texture but other than that, this product was great.
Adalgisa V.
Wading River, NY
I love banana boat products. Their sun screen lasts and long time, doesn't stay greasy, and smells really good. It's also easy to rub in and is absorbed easily.
Gina H.
Redford, MI
I love the smell of Banana Boat lotions, and they work amazingly well, even with my fair skin. The lotion is pretty thick, but smooths on and soaks in nicely.
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I love this brand. My go to brand for sunscreen, mainly because I tend to find it cheaper for bigger quantity. Its is very sheer.. Not too greasy..Nice scent..
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Were do you buy your Banana boat ??
Ciera D.
Union City, MI
Do they sell this at Walgreens??
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this at?
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Which sunblock works the best for you?
Odalis C.
Brooklyn, NY
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Do they sell this at target?