BY BANANA BOAT

Advanced UVA/UVB Sunscreen AvoTriplex™ High UVA Long-Lasting Protection.  Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven™. with Aloe Vera. AvoTriplex™ with UVA. Lightweight & Hydrating. Skin Cancer Foundation Recommended. Very Water Resistant. Banana Boat® Ultra Defense™ Lotion with patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against aging and long-term skin damage with high UVA protection. see more...

Stacey B.
Stacey B.
Lucedale, MS
It's a very good sunscreen use it often, I like the fact that it's sheer and not whitened like most sunblocks!
Berta T.
Berta T.
Del City, OK
Pretty decent sunscreen. Goes on pretty smooth as long as you don't put it on to thick and the smell is light.
Azucena E.
Azucena E.
I use this all the time. You have to wait a little before going into the water but it's fine. I love using it!
LaToya N.
LaToya N.
Los Angeles, CA
Great Outdoors Expert
Love a good trust worthy sun care brand that makes a daily sunscreen. We should all be wearing it year round.
andrea b.
andrea b.
It is amazing, is the best invested money, I recommend it with my eyes closed , Test it will not regret ever
Kenzie J.
Kenzie J.
Hillsboro , WI
Good for those with lighter skin or with children with lighter skin. Tried a couple times and was just okay.
Katie R.
Katie R.
I always get burnt when I use banana boat sunscreen! I don't know why! Also, it makes my eyes and skin burn.
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Sacramento
Great sunscreen that is very long lasting especially when I'm out exercising outside for most of the day.
Marsha V.
Marsha V.
This lotion goes on smooth and has a great constancy. I was able to get great protection from the sun.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Wonderful sunscreen to have on! Smells fabulous and stays on long. It's important to protect our skin.
Tanja D.
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Were do you buy your Banana boat ??
Ciera D.
Ciera D.
Union City, MI
Do they sell this at Walgreens??
Rachna L.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Which sunblock works the best for you?
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this at?
Odalis C.
Odalis C.
Brooklyn, NY
Great Outdoors Expert
Do they sell this at target?