BY BANANA BOAT

Advanced UVA/UVB Sunscreen AvoTriplex™ High UVA Long-Lasting Protection.  Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven™. with Aloe Vera. AvoTriplex™ with UVA. Lightweight & Hydrating. Skin Cancer Foundation Recommended. Very Water Resistant. Banana Boat® Ultra Defense™ Lotion with patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against aging and long-term skin damage with high UVA protection. see more...

Allison H.
Monticello, KY
Some of the best sunscreen that I've ever used. Doesn't cost much, and stays in for a good length of time. I have sensitive skin and it really doesn't affect me. I would buy this product again and again. It does a great job
Sasha F.
Raymore, MO
Not to oily! This product easily absorbs into the skin, and feels very light. Perfect for every day use! I was very happy with this product. It was gentle on my skin and very simple! If anything, I'd like it to be a bit more moisturizing for daily use.
Megan B.
North Tonawanda, NY
This is a great sun screen lotion for anybody, we use this kind for the entire family. It is decently priced and can be found at most grocery stores and convenience stores. It is in a study plastic container to prevent leakage with an easy flip top.
Jannette G.
Seattle, WA
An extremely reliable, and trust-worthy brand. My whole family, from adults to baby use this sunscreen. It is even okay to use on sensitive skin. Love the protection it gives because then I can be out in the sun without worrying so much about my skin.
Leah C.
Norfolk, VA
Great on my sensitive skin and smells nice. Easy to apply and works wonders during a day in the sun. Not the most amazing when it comes to using on wet skin, but towel dry and this stuff is great and a good value.
Marissa K.
Westerville, OH
This is a great product. It is light and yet protects the sun’s harmful UV rays. It does not clog pores like other lotions out there. It is great for everyday wear when going out in the sun.
Yesika S.
Los Angeles
All sunscreens work great if used as instructed. I like this brand because i can usually get a higher spf than some of the other brands at the store. Doesn't smell to bad, though it is shiny like most sunscreens.
Rachael B.
Nanuet, NY
Great protection for face and arms when you don't really want to feel lathered up with sunscreen. It's light, and not very oily, so it feels great and protects even better!
Breanna R.
Kennewick , WA
A great sun screen! It smells good keeps my body moisturized while I am out in the sun. Helps prevent burns and skin damage but at the same time give me a nice and even tan!
Jessica H.
This product is great for a day in the town. We don't have much sun so i don't have to wear it too often. I have pale skin so this is a must. Whether I'm swimming or just relaxing this is my go to. Amazing product. Love. Love. Love!!!
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Were do you buy your Banana boat ??
Ciera D.
Union City, MI
Do they sell this at Walgreens??
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this at?
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Which sunblock works the best for you?
Odalis C.
Brooklyn, NY
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Do they sell this at target?