BY BANANA BOAT

Advanced UVA/UVB Sunscreen AvoTriplex™ High UVA Long-Lasting Protection.  Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven™. with Aloe Vera. AvoTriplex™ with UVA. Lightweight & Hydrating. Skin Cancer Foundation Recommended. Very Water Resistant. Banana Boat® Ultra Defense™ Lotion with patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against aging and long-term skin damage with high UVA protection. see more...

Shayna P.
This product was okay. It felt a little too heavy on my skiing and it felt sticky. I didn't really like it, but maybe you will
Maritza D.
Weslaco , TX
Great sunscreen, always use it whenever summertime comes around. It stays put and helps prevent me from sunburning while I run
Jordan F.
Winston Salem, NC
Works good I have very sensitive skin and get burned easily and I barely got burned while using this product. I hate sunburn.
Paola B.
I have really sensitive skin so I use this every time I go outside and the heat is unbelievable. I would really recommend it
Maribel M.
Edgewater, CO
Perfect for a day out on a sunny day great sunscreen i wouldn't know what to do if it hadnt been for this sunscreen love it
Lupita G.
Hope, AR
Is great ,feels like i am wearing nothing but i sure do feel protected. If you apply it to your face you will get greasy
Pamala W.
The product went on very easily and worked very well. I would recommend this product to anyone that is in the sun alot.
Bethany E.
Petersburg, WV
Really love the sheer look that this sunscreen has. It's a very nice formulation and it has worked very well for me.
Stacey B.
Lucedale, MS
It's a very good sunscreen use it often, I like the fact that it's sheer and not whitened like most sunblocks!
Berta T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Pretty decent sunscreen. Goes on pretty smooth as long as you don't put it on to thick and the smell is light.
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Were do you buy your Banana boat ??
Ciera D.
Union City, MI
Do they sell this at Walgreens??
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Which sunblock works the best for you?
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this at?
Odalis C.
Brooklyn, NY
Great Outdoors Expert
Do they sell this at target?