BY BANANA BOAT

Advanced UVA/UVB Sunscreen AvoTriplex™ High UVA Long-Lasting Protection.  Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven™. with Aloe Vera. AvoTriplex™ with UVA. Lightweight & Hydrating. Skin Cancer Foundation Recommended. Very Water Resistant. Banana Boat® Ultra Defense™ Lotion with patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against aging and long-term skin damage with high UVA protection. see more...

Adalgisa V.
Adalgisa V.
Wading River, NY
Great Outdoors Expert
I love banana boat products. Their sun screen lasts and long time, doesn't stay greasy, and smells really good. It's also easy to rub in and is absorbed easily.
Evangelina P.
Evangelina P.
Love love banana boat one bc it's not expensive I just pick this up at my local target and it's good to go totally recommend this oh and it keeps it hold
Michele F.
Michele F.
Brighton, MI
I like banana boat for sun protection, it is light feeling with great protection. I never get that grease feel that a lot of sun screens leave you with.
Desirae C.
Desirae C.
McAllen , TX
I love using banana boat sunscreen. It has to be one of my favorites because my skin is so sensitive that I burn easily but this gives great coverage
Cam R.
Cam R.
This is my go to sunscreen for summer. It doesn't smell funky or feel greasy. It even stays on fairly well for being in the water by the lake!
Lori M.
Lori M.
Great Outdoors Expert
We spend our summers on our boat & this sunscreen always keeps the burn away. It lasts even when swimming. I live that is rubs in easily.
Marianela R.
Marianela R.
Good product, protect advanced is high quality..
high quality product, good protection for daily use leaves no residue on the skin other
Kathryn L.
Kathryn L.
Conyers, GA
I normally use this in my face and on my shoulders to keep them from getting burnt when I am outside! It is long lasting and protective.
Arturia S.
Arturia S.
Athens, GA
I am never disappointed with this sunscreen. It is a summer must have! It is also really affordable and a little goes a long way!
Pasang S.
Pasang S.
Charlotte , NC
This has always been my favorite sunblock. It never feels greasy, and, as a plus, it even seems to repel mosquitoes from biting.
Tanja D.
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Were do you buy your Banana boat ??
Ciera D.
Ciera D.
Union City, MI
Do they sell this at Walgreens??
Rachna L.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Which sunblock works the best for you?
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this at?
Odalis C.
Odalis C.
Brooklyn, NY
Great Outdoors Expert
Do they sell this at target?