Banana Boat Ultra Defense Sheer Protect Advanced Sunscreen Lotion

Advanced UVA/UVB Sunscreen AvoTriplex™ High UVA Long-Lasting Protection.  Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven™. with Aloe Vera. AvoTriplex™ with UVA. Lightweight & Hydrating. Skin Cancer Foundation Recommended. Very Water Resistant. Banana Boat® Ultra Defense™ Lotion with patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against aging and long-term skin damage with high UVA protection. see more...

Hannah G.
A lot of my kids at work use this during the summer! I really like it because it doesn't leave my hands feeling greasy after I use it on them and they definitely stay protected from the sun!
Leslie L.
Gilbert, Az
Wonderful sunscreen! I always keep this on hand because I know it will keep my children. From getting burned. It has proven itself over and over to provide the protection my family beeds
Diane R.
Coudersport, PA
I use this for myself and grand kids. It covers well but is a bit creamier then I like it could use to be a thicker lotion as it comes out way to fast and too much. There isn't a perfume scent which is great. It also really does the job it's meant to do.
Ali C.
I really like this specific type of Banana Boat lotion. The aloe in it feels really nice and the lotion moisturizes and protects without feeling greasy. It also doesn't feel like it washes off as easily as others in the water and has a nice scent.
Amelia S.
Colonia, NJ
I go to the beach a lot and I usually don't burn up but I use this for extra hot days just incase as an extra defense. Banana Boat is not supper expensive compared to many other brands. I would recommend it!
Oksana K.
Gresham, OR
If your looking for a daily light sunscreen then this one will work for you. I love how sheer the formula is. I usually use this instead of a moisturizer and then put on my makeup. The scent is fresh smelling and the formula doesn't clog my pores.
BarryJammie C.
Yeah, so I burn super easy! This stuff is a godsend. Doesn't feel overly greasy and goes on sheer. Also a very trusted brand. A bit expensive, but pretty much all sunblock is.
Ekaterini W.
Pasadena , CA
One of my favorite things about this sunscreen for some reason is the way that it smells. The packaging is also nice and it's a very good value for what you're getting. There is a lot of product in the tube.
Lindsay G.
North Fort Myers, FL
The Banana Boat Ultra Defense Sheer Protect Advanced Sunscreen Lotion is worth the money! Not only do my husband and I use It when we are out by the pool. but I put it on our child and it works wonders! This is definitely one to try not only on yourself, but family too!
Sofia R.
Clark, NJ
I love this sunscreen because it protects my skin from the strongest sun rays. It rubs in easily and doesn't leave a pasty white complexion so you look like a ghost. I would definitely recommend it$
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Were do you buy your Banana boat ??
Ciera D.
Union City, MI
Do they sell this at Walgreens??
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this at?
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Which sunblock works the best for you?
Odalis C.
Brooklyn, NY
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Do they sell this at target?