BY BANANA BOAT

Advanced UVA/UVB Sunscreen AvoTriplex™ High UVA Long-Lasting Protection.  Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven™. with Aloe Vera. AvoTriplex™ with UVA. Lightweight & Hydrating. Skin Cancer Foundation Recommended. Very Water Resistant. Banana Boat® Ultra Defense™ Lotion with patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against aging and long-term skin damage with high UVA protection. see more...

Whitley B.
Idaho Falls, ID
I'm just about as pale as it gets, so if I stay more then 15 minutes outside without sunscreen I get a sunburn! this stuff is wonderful and I don't get burned as long as I continue to apply it every couple of hours as instructed.
Taylor H.
I think I get sunburned more than I get tanned. I use this when I go swimming for a few hours. This really helps me not get sunburned. I usually get sunburned on my shoulders, face, and on top of my head. This works amazing!
Natalie S.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Did it's job perfectly. Never had one single complaint. Brought some for s pool party that I was hosting, everyone used it and not s single person got burnt. You just have to reapply like the directions say on the back
Yesika S.
Los Angeles
All sunscreens work great if used as instructed. I like this brand because i can usually get a higher spf than some of the other brands at the store. Doesn't smell to bad, though it is shiny like most sunscreens.
Ekaterini W.
Pasadena , CA
One of my favorite things about this sunscreen for some reason is the way that it smells. The packaging is also nice and it's a very good value for what you're getting. There is a lot of product in the tube.
Katie N.
Great sunscreen to prevent getting burned from the UV rays. It's your average sunscreen and stays on for a long time. It isn't waterproof though, so I would get a waterproof one if going in the water.
Sofia R.
Clark, NJ
I love this sunscreen because it protects my skin from the strongest sun rays. It rubs in easily and doesn't leave a pasty white complexion so you look like a ghost. I would definitely recommend it$
BarryJammie C.
Yeah, so I burn super easy! This stuff is a godsend. Doesn't feel overly greasy and goes on sheer. Also a very trusted brand. A bit expensive, but pretty much all sunblock is.
I had used it for so many years, the price is pretty good and affordable and since is thick it will last for a while, its pretty effective so far my favorite sunblock.
Adalgisa V.
Wading River, NY
I love banana boat products. Their sun screen lasts and long time, doesn't stay greasy, and smells really good. It's also easy to rub in and is absorbed easily.
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Were do you buy your Banana boat ??
Ciera D.
Union City, MI
Do they sell this at Walgreens??
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this at?
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Which sunblock works the best for you?
Odalis C.
Brooklyn, NY
Great Outdoors Expert
Do they sell this at target?