Banana Boat Ultra Defense Sheer Protect Advanced Sunscreen Lotion

Advanced UVA/UVB Sunscreen AvoTriplex™ High UVA Long-Lasting Protection.  Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven™. with Aloe Vera. AvoTriplex™ with UVA. Lightweight & Hydrating. Skin Cancer Foundation Recommended. Very Water Resistant. Banana Boat® Ultra Defense™ Lotion with patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against aging and long-term skin damage with high UVA protection. see more...

Emma V.
Butler, NJ
I used the Banana Boat Ultra Defense Sheer Protect Advanced Sunscreen Lotion in SPF 30 and was extremely impressed with my results! The aloe infusion left my skin soft, even after a day in the sun, and left me without any gross sunscreen smell. My skin burns semi-easily, but I was protected from the sun after a full day at the beach with only one reapplication.
Taylor H.
I think I get sunburned more than I get tanned. I use this when I go swimming for a few hours. This really helps me not get sunburned. I usually get sunburned on my shoulders, face, and on top of my head. This works amazing!
Kay C.
Olathe, KS
I've always been a huge an of banana boat the products never cease to amaze me. The value of this sunscreen is just great n I have boughtthis product about 3 times n I love the smell of it to which is surprising.. There's absalotlwy no cons to this thing!!!
Natalie S.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Did it's job perfectly. Never had one single complaint. Brought some for s pool party that I was hosting, everyone used it and not s single person got burnt. You just have to reapply like the directions say on the back
ruel g.
Grand Island, NE
This is my families go-to sunscreen for a day at the pool or beach or if
we are going to be outside for a while. It is lightweight but still has
a thick enough feel to slather it onto and rub it into the skin. When I
wear this my skin feels protected but I dont feel like its too heavy
and it doesnt leave that horrible white film on my skin.
Katie N.
Great sunscreen to prevent getting burned from the UV rays. It's your average sunscreen and stays on for a long time. It isn't waterproof though, so I would get a waterproof one if going in the water.
Casey F.
Walla Walla, WA
I am super pale so for me sunscreen is a must in the summer time. I normally have to reapply a lot but with this one I didn't really have to. in my opinion it was a little too oily so I probably will try and find something different but this is overall a good product
Ty C.
I love this sunscreen! It is not sticky at all. Makes your skin look and feel really nice too. I love that I can use it in the pool as well as for everyday. Seriously I use this everyday and I think it lasts a good time considering the price and amount of the product.
Chanell P.
I have used Banana Boat products since I was a kid, and as I got older I simply upped the SPF. I take or buy this sunscreen no matter where I go. I think at times people forget how important it is to use EVERYDAY and even though I have sensitive skin, it doesn't cause any irritation.
Hannah G.
A lot of my kids at work use this during the summer! I really like it because it doesn't leave my hands feeling greasy after I use it on them and they definitely stay protected from the sun!
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Were do you buy your Banana boat ??
Ciera D.
Union City, MI
Do they sell this at Walgreens??
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this at?
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Which sunblock works the best for you?
Odalis C.
Brooklyn, NY
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Do they sell this at target?