BY BANANA BOAT

Advanced UVA/UVB Sunscreen AvoTriplex™ High UVA Long-Lasting Protection.  Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven™. with Aloe Vera. AvoTriplex™ with UVA. Lightweight & Hydrating. Skin Cancer Foundation Recommended. Very Water Resistant. Banana Boat® Ultra Defense™ Lotion with patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against aging and long-term skin damage with high UVA protection. see more...

Banana Boat Ultra Defense Sheer Protect Advanced Sunscreen Lotion
It was okay I guess. Wasn't too pleasing to apply, it was really sticky. The packaging came nicely packed tight but not too tight I couldn't open it. Pak'n'save was selling it for cheap and it was an easy buy. Probably just going to stick to another trustworthy brand
tammy b.
tammy b.
Brantford
Banana boat is a very good product and great price l use the 30 and never burn
Lourdes C.
Lourdes C.
It is a great sunscreen lotion but it only last a few hours in your skin
Millicent B.
Millicent B.
I love this product, one of the only sunscreens that don't make me feel so greasy throughout the day. The smell to me just disappears after you rub it in so definitely not something to worry about. To me definitely something everyone should give a try!
Loraina A.
Loraina A.
I have sensitive screen so I always try to purchase advanced protection with sunscreen lotion and I apply it more than once needed or not.
Xime M.
Xime M.
Santa Tecla
Really not unique sunscreen and after a while the sunscreen get heavy. So the quality is great at first but then it gets ruined fastely.
Fernanda F.
Fernanda F.
Lima
I think it's a good sunscreen, because whenever you use protects me and not leave me spots on the face
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Melbourne
This lotion is one of the only ones I will use, it is such a nice feeling on the skin and it smells great! I love this product and would recommend to anyone everywhere ! I would define you buy this product again
Aline L.
Aline L.
Bom Eu já usei , porém apenas 2 vezes pois dei para minha mãe utilizar , pois ela toma muito sol ,
Jolene R.
Jolene R.
Sarnia, Ontario
Love this Product! Great Protection, unscented which is always a plus and no stickiness after the fact. Purchase from Real Canadian Superstore, for the first time last year.
Tanja D.
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Were do you buy your Banana boat ??
Ciera D.
Ciera D.
Union City, MI
Do they sell this at Walgreens??
Rachna L.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Which sunblock works the best for you?
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this at?
Odalis C.
Odalis C.
Brooklyn, NY
Great Outdoors Expert
Do they sell this at target?