BY BANANA BOAT

Advanced UVA/UVB Sunscreen AvoTriplex™ High UVA Long-Lasting Protection.  Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven™. with Aloe Vera. AvoTriplex™ with UVA. Lightweight & Hydrating. Skin Cancer Foundation Recommended. Very Water Resistant. Banana Boat® Ultra Defense™ Lotion with patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against aging and long-term skin damage with high UVA protection. see more...

Fernanda F.
Lima
I think it's a good sunscreen, because whenever you use protects me and not leave me spots on the face
Chamruong J.
Edmonton, AB
This is a great sunscreen. smells good and the price is alright. one of my favs and its moisturizing
Aline L.
Bom Eu já usei , porém apenas 2 vezes pois dei para minha mãe utilizar , pois ela toma muito sol ,
Cynthia M.
I love this sunscreen, it doesn't smell bad and it doesn't feel oily, it does protect from the sun
Jazmin Z.
Ecuador
It's very helpful when I wanna go out and protect my beautiful skin to the friendly and shiny sun
Natasha G.
This sunscreen is verry good, had a great smell and no oil at all, let the skin verry moist too.
Megan P.
This product works really well on burnt skin, it really soothes it and makes it feel better.
Marta A.
Me encanto porque fue la primera que use para mi y mi bebe y siento que me funciono muy bien
Alejandra P.
The texture is soft, i used it even on my face. It felt good. I recomend it for a pool day.
Marion A.
this product it´s perfect for my tipe skin, does not leave very oily skin, should be better
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Were do you buy your Banana boat ??
Ciera D.
Union City, MI
Do they sell this at Walgreens??
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this at?
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Which sunblock works the best for you?
Odalis C.
Brooklyn, NY
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Do they sell this at target?