BY BANANA BOAT

Advanced UVA/UVB Sunscreen AvoTriplex™ High UVA Long-Lasting Protection.  Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven™. with Aloe Vera. AvoTriplex™ with UVA. Lightweight & Hydrating. Skin Cancer Foundation Recommended. Very Water Resistant. Banana Boat® Ultra Defense™ Lotion with patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against aging and long-term skin damage with high UVA protection. see more...

Ty C.
I love this sunscreen! It is not sticky at all. Makes your skin look and feel really nice too. I love that I can use it in the pool as well as for everyday. Seriously I use this everyday and I think it lasts a good time considering the price and amount of the product.
Haley F.
On the days at the pool that I feel I have had just too much sun, this works every single time and allows me to stay out longer with my family and enjoy the day. Definitely a recommend for anybody that spends long amounts of time outside.
Haley Fox @gocountryliving
Melanie M.
Alfred, NY
Banana Bout is my go to sunscreen. I have very fair skin that is very sensitive. So I try my hardest not to get burnt. The packaging is very nice and easy to pick out. The value is very good for the price. The higher the SPF the better for me. I love the smell.
Kay C.
Olathe, KS
I've always been a huge an of banana boat the products never cease to amaze me. The value of this sunscreen is just great n I have boughtthis product about 3 times n I love the smell of it to which is surprising.. There's absalotlwy no cons to this thing!!!
Nicky J.
I have always had sensitive skin that's prone to sunburn. This sunscreen protects well when reapplied. One complaint is that it does not smell very good, but this is not a huge deal. Also, prefer more natural products but they are sometimes more pricey.
Jannette G.
Seattle, WA
An extremely reliable, and trust-worthy brand. My whole family, from adults to baby use this sunscreen. It is even okay to use on sensitive skin. Love the protection it gives because then I can be out in the sun without worrying so much about my skin.
Megan B.
North Tonawanda, NY
This is a great sun screen lotion for anybody, we use this kind for the entire family. It is decently priced and can be found at most grocery stores and convenience stores. It is in a study plastic container to prevent leakage with an easy flip top.
Tiffany G.
Owensboro, KY
I am very pale so when I'm out in the sun, I need a trusted product that will keep my skin from burning. Banana Boat Ultra Defense Sheer Protect Advanced Sunscreen lets me have fun in the sun with no horrible sunburns! I can stay out for hours.
Isabella S.
Great lotion to protect my skin from getting sunburns but very inexpensive. I got this at Walmart for about 7 dollars. This perfect for children and adults at the same time. I usually prefer the stick ones but this cream one was perfect.
Jess T.
Ankeny, IA
I have been using this higher spf on my ears, lips, and nose because they typically burn much faster than the rest of my body. It seems to last the majority of my time outside, however I typically will reapply if I'm out in the water.
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Were do you buy your Banana boat ??
Ciera D.
Union City, MI
Do they sell this at Walgreens??
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Which sunblock works the best for you?
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this at?
Odalis C.
Brooklyn, NY
Great Outdoors Expert
Do they sell this at target?