Banana Boat Ultra Defense Sheer Protect Advanced Sunscreen Lotion

Advanced UVA/UVB Sunscreen AvoTriplex™ High UVA Long-Lasting Protection.  Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven™. with Aloe Vera. AvoTriplex™ with UVA. Lightweight & Hydrating. Skin Cancer Foundation Recommended. Very Water Resistant. Banana Boat® Ultra Defense™ Lotion with patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against aging and long-term skin damage with high UVA protection. see more...

Denisha H.
Palmdale, CA
I brought this during the beginning of the summer and fell in love with it ever since. I apply a lot because I have very sensitive skin so I have used over 3 bottles this whole summer. I don't think you have to apply a second time because my skin rarely tanned when wearing this. I live in the Antelope Valley and it works wonders so I really recommend this sunscreen! Keep away from eyes, though.
Stephanie C.
This is my families go-to sunscreen for a day at the pool or beach or if we are going to be outside for a while. It is lightweight but still has a thick enough feel to slather it onto and rub it into the skin. When I wear this my skin feels protected but I dont feel like its too heavy and it doesnt leave that horrible white film on my skin. It also is sensitive enough for my kids skin and protects them without irritation.
Heather H.
Irving, TX
Banana Boat Ultra Defense Sheer Protect Advanced Sunscreen is the best sunscreen there is. This stays on all day and doesn't run into my eyes causing them to burn and become irritated. This is my go to item for my #beachbag and for having fun in the sun while staying safe. I cannot see myself using any other product besides this one.
Luiza C.
This product really helped me on vacation because it was both a sunscreen and a lotion so my skin stayed moisturized and protected from the sun during the trip. I must though, the smell is really unattractive and i think the brand could work on something a little less... Sun screen smelling.
Shelley S.
Cheshire, CT
This sunscreen works well. It is very thick so it takes some extra rubbing to work it into your skin but it's worth the effort to ensure proper coverage. Once it's soaked in it's pretty sheer and not too greasy, I usually keep this on my body and use something lighter for my face.
Haley F.
Las Vegas, NV
On the days at the pool that I feel I have had just too much sun, this works every single time and allows me to stay out longer with my family and enjoy the day. Definitely a recommend for anybody that spends long amounts of time outside.
Haley Fox @gocountryliving
Rachel F.
Oak Ridge, TN
As someone with fair skin who burns ridiculously easy this product is a life (skin) saver! Its gentle on my skin and does not leave me feeling disgustingly oily. I wore it on my most recent trip to the beach and didn't burn a bit. I haven't seen it in a spray yet, and that would be my only complaint!
Melanie M.
Alfred, NY
Banana Bout is my go to sunscreen. I have very fair skin that is very sensitive. So I try my hardest not to get burnt. The packaging is very nice and easy to pick out. The value is very good for the price. The higher the SPF the better for me. I love the smell.
Nicky J.
I have always had sensitive skin that's prone to sunburn. This sunscreen protects well when reapplied. One complaint is that it does not smell very good, but this is not a huge deal. Also, prefer more natural products but they are sometimes more pricey.
Whitley B.
Idaho Falls, ID
I'm just about as pale as it gets, so if I stay more then 15 minutes outside without sunscreen I get a sunburn! this stuff is wonderful and I don't get burned as long as I continue to apply it every couple of hours as instructed.
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Were do you buy your Banana boat ??
Ciera D.
Union City, MI
Do they sell this at Walgreens??
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this at?
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Which sunblock works the best for you?
Odalis C.
Brooklyn, NY
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Do they sell this at target?