Banana Boat Ultra Defense Sheer Protect Advanced Sunscreen Lotion

Advanced UVA/UVB Sunscreen AvoTriplex™ High UVA Long-Lasting Protection.  Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven™. with Aloe Vera. AvoTriplex™ with UVA. Lightweight & Hydrating. Skin Cancer Foundation Recommended. Very Water Resistant. Banana Boat® Ultra Defense™ Lotion with patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against aging and long-term skin damage with high UVA protection. see more...

Valentina R.
It's a great product but i don't like the texture because is It is a little fatty for me,i like her smell and the presentation it's great
Frida Z.
it's gentile with my skin, I hace a lo of caution with the sun so I hace to use products adecuated to my skin and I like this products
Merari F.
I really like this blocker, it protects very well I use it every day and does not mistreat my skin is easy to get and it is very cheap
Carine S.
Esse protetor é um dos melhores, pois tem uma ótima consistência, além de ter o preço bem baratinho e super fácil de se encontrar.
Amanda F.
O protetor solar Banana Boat Ultra Defense é um bom produto para peles sensíveis, mas a sua reapliacação poderia ser melhorada.
Taimy M.
Banana Boat is my all time FAVORITE sunscreen I have tried them ALL! I will NEVER switch from it no matter what! I LOVE IT!!!
Claire H.
Prevents a sunburn however myself and my family have dark skin and we find it leaves a ashy appearance to the skin
Ambar B.
Guayaquil, Exuador
Excelente producto! Te ayuda a no quemarte demasiado cuando estas expuesto al sol! Si te proteje! Recomendadosimo.
Rosa A.
Si cumple su rol de proteger la piel, pero no me gusta que deje tu piel muy brillante, lo deja un aspecto grasoso.
Criztel R.
Niagara Falls
Banana boat is a great product!
It smells delicious and protects the skin from harmful uv rays for hours on end.
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Were do you buy your Banana boat ??
Ciera D.
Union City, MI
Do they sell this at Walgreens??
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this at?
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Which sunblock works the best for you?
Odalis C.
Brooklyn, NY
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Do they sell this at target?