BY BANANA BOAT

Advanced UVA/UVB Sunscreen AvoTriplex™ High UVA Long-Lasting Protection.  Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven™. with Aloe Vera. AvoTriplex™ with UVA. Lightweight & Hydrating. Skin Cancer Foundation Recommended. Very Water Resistant. Banana Boat® Ultra Defense™ Lotion with patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against aging and long-term skin damage with high UVA protection. see more...

Valentina R.
Valentina R.
It's a great product but i don't like the texture because is It is a little fatty for me,i like her smell and the presentation it's great
Megan P.
Megan P.
This product works really well on burnt skin, it really soothes it and makes it feel better.
Rocío B.
Rocío B.
Me gustó lo use durante dos veranos consecutivos, el aroma era bueno y me gusto de igual forma. Además, el precio era bueno y razonable, lo compraba generalmente en farmacias, para ir directamente de vacaciones. Sí, lo compraría otra vez. Quizás, hacerlo un poco menos espeso.
Andrea L.
Andrea L.
Zapopan
i used to use banana boat sunscreen but i have a really sensitive skin and i stop using it because it satar bringing pimples. so this is for sensitive skin and it didnt work for me. there are great products for even this one its just not for sensitive skin
thais s.
thais s.
es super buena y te protege muy bien del sol , lo que mas me gusta es que no es para nada pegajoso como muchos protectores solares y huele delicioso,lo uso siempre que salgo de casa porque su protección solar es de 80 y me da la seguridad que estoy protegida del sol
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Los Mochis
I like this sunscreen because don't have a greasy feel, have a good smell, and protect my skin. The price is accesible. The consistency is light, is absorbs quickly. It's the second time that I use this but the first I didn't have the opportunite that prove this so good than I wait.
Shanel Q.
Shanel Q.
Really light feeling compared to others, lasted all day with out any redness
Allinson Q.
Allinson Q.
excellent very good and if it works It protects me from my sun I recommend it I served a little more than others convinced me and is very good
Gabriele C.
Gabriele C.
Curitiba, PR
Muito bom, deixa a pele um pouquinho melada no começo mas depois que ele seca fica bom, cheiro gostoso, preço acessível. Recomendo a todos. Compraria novamente com toda certeza. Produto realmente muito bom e a marca é de extrema confiança!!
Chamruong J.
Chamruong J.
Edmonton, AB
This is a great sunscreen. smells good and the price is alright. one of my favs and its moisturizing
Tanja D.
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Were do you buy your Banana boat ??
Ciera D.
Ciera D.
Union City, MI
Do they sell this at Walgreens??
Rachna L.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Which sunblock works the best for you?
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this at?
Odalis C.
Odalis C.
Brooklyn, NY
Great Outdoors Expert
Do they sell this at target?