BY BANANA BOAT

Advanced UVA/UVB Sunscreen AvoTriplex™ High UVA Long-Lasting Protection.  Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven™. with Aloe Vera. AvoTriplex™ with UVA. Lightweight & Hydrating. Skin Cancer Foundation Recommended. Very Water Resistant. Banana Boat® Ultra Defense™ Lotion with patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against aging and long-term skin damage with high UVA protection. see more...

Kammy T.
Tried this a few times. I'm rare to find out in the sun. This was formulated quite nicely. No greasy feeling and the smell is tolerable. Would definitely recommend!
Millicent B.
I love this product, one of the only sunscreens that don't make me feel so greasy throughout the day. The smell to me just disappears after you rub it in so definitely not something to worry about. To me definitely something everyone should give a try!
Laura v.
this product liked it because protects the skin but not quite, I applied good deal and yet left exposed me to UV rays, because note that last hours my skin flushed a little, so my recommendation is to improve in part to protect and not let out stains.
Steph C.
Elmira, ON
I personally can't stand Banana Boat sunscreens. I know a lot of people like them, however if I've found if you have sensitive skin these products are not for you.
Fabiola M.
Santiago de Los Caballeros
Este protector solar es excelente para la piel, cubre muy bien y no permite quemaduras, lo tengo usando mucho tiempo y es buenísimo. Es bien practico y lo puedes llevar a donde quieras y cuando quieras.
Danna S.
Lo amo llevo varios años usando y me protege súper bien del sol, mi unico problema es que siempre me deja brillante la carta,pero de que protege lo HACE.
Allinson Q.
excellent very good and if it works It protects me from my sun I recommend it I served a little more than others convinced me and is very good
alison j.
belleville, ON
Banana boat is my favorite brand for sun protection products. I re purchase this brand over and over. Fair price , good value , repeat user
Loraina A.
I have sensitive screen so I always try to purchase advanced protection with sunscreen lotion and I apply it more than once needed or not.
Valentina R.
It's a great product but i don't like the texture because is It is a little fatty for me,i like her smell and the presentation it's great
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Were do you buy your Banana boat ??
Ciera D.
Union City, MI
Do they sell this at Walgreens??
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this at?
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Which sunblock works the best for you?
Odalis C.
Brooklyn, NY
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Do they sell this at target?