BY BANANA BOAT

Advanced UVA/UVB Sunscreen AvoTriplex™ High UVA Long-Lasting Protection.  Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven™. with Aloe Vera. AvoTriplex™ with UVA. Lightweight & Hydrating. Skin Cancer Foundation Recommended. Very Water Resistant. Banana Boat® Ultra Defense™ Lotion with patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against aging and long-term skin damage with high UVA protection. see more...

Marta A.
Me encanto porque fue la primera que use para mi y mi bebe y siento que me funciono muy bien
tammy b.
Brantford
Banana boat is a very good product and great price l use the 30 and never burn
Laura v.
this product liked it because protects the skin but not quite, I applied good deal and yet left exposed me to UV rays, because note that last hours my skin flushed a little, so my recommendation is to improve in part to protect and not let out stains.
Sofía P.

It is a good product
It is not at all greasy like other
I feel that protects enough and even more
all summer enjoy the warm sun using the best blocker
I am proud of this blocker has very good Wrecks
Elisa E.
I like the bottle, and smells like Valhalla, maybe need be cheap because the price is many up for some people, and if you think we need use daily, many effective but no low cost :/ you can buy in many stores, druggtores, like walmart costco, ahorrera etc.
samantha v.
Dunkirk, NY
It's great! My aunt also uses this on her and her kids and it definitely works great!
Marion A.
this product it´s perfect for my tipe skin, does not leave very oily skin, should be better
Brittany S.
Moncton
This sunscreen lasts for a really long time even when going swimming or doing any other activities that include getting wet. It doesn't leave an oily feeling on the skin when applied either, so that's an added bonus!
Jazmin Z.
Ecuador
It's very helpful when I wanna go out and protect my beautiful skin to the friendly and shiny sun
Steph C.
Elmira, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I personally can't stand Banana Boat sunscreens. I know a lot of people like them, however if I've found if you have sensitive skin these products are not for you.
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Were do you buy your Banana boat ??
Ciera D.
Union City, MI
Do they sell this at Walgreens??
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Which sunblock works the best for you?
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this at?
Odalis C.
Brooklyn, NY
Great Outdoors Expert
Do they sell this at target?