BY BANANA BOAT

Advanced UVA/UVB Sunscreen AvoTriplex™ High UVA Long-Lasting Protection.  Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven™. with Aloe Vera. AvoTriplex™ with UVA. Lightweight & Hydrating. Skin Cancer Foundation Recommended. Very Water Resistant. Banana Boat® Ultra Defense™ Lotion with patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against aging and long-term skin damage with high UVA protection. see more...

Natasha G.
Natasha G.
This sunscreen is verry good, had a great smell and no oil at all, let the skin verry moist too.
Marta A.
Marta A.
Me encanto porque fue la primera que use para mi y mi bebe y siento que me funciono muy bien
Marion A.
Marion A.
this product it´s perfect for my tipe skin, does not leave very oily skin, should be better
Alejandra P.
Alejandra P.
The texture is soft, i used it even on my face. It felt good. I recomend it for a pool day.
samantha v.
samantha v.
Dunkirk, NY
It's great! My aunt also uses this on her and her kids and it definitely works great!
Penelope S.
Penelope S.
Portland, OR
Banana Boat is a number 1 brand when it comes to sunscreen.  I love it!  It does spread evenly, not sticky, and my skin keeps the tan for weeks!  It doesn't go out even through hours in water.  I use it during summer in 104F degrees in tropical sun and stil protects my skin.
Thais S.
Thais S.
Portland, OR
After I have tried this sunscreen, I have only used this one. It is easy to spread, it protects the skin and I still get tanned with the factor 15.

Kammy T.
Kammy T.
Tried this a few times. I'm rare to find out in the sun. This was formulated quite nicely. No greasy feeling and the smell is tolerable. Would definitely recommend!
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
I love this sunscreen, it doesn't smell bad and it doesn't feel oily, it does protect from the sun
Rosa A.
Rosa A.
Si cumple su rol de proteger la piel, pero no me gusta que deje tu piel muy brillante, lo deja un aspecto grasoso.
Tanja D.
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Were do you buy your Banana boat ??
Ciera D.
Ciera D.
Union City, MI
Do they sell this at Walgreens??
Rachna L.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Which sunblock works the best for you?
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this at?
Odalis C.
Odalis C.
Brooklyn, NY
Great Outdoors Expert
Do they sell this at target?