BY BANANA BOAT

Advanced UVA/UVB Sunscreen AvoTriplex™ High UVA Long-Lasting Protection.  Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven™. with Aloe Vera. AvoTriplex™ with UVA. Lightweight & Hydrating. Skin Cancer Foundation Recommended. Very Water Resistant. Banana Boat® Ultra Defense™ Lotion with patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against aging and long-term skin damage with high UVA protection. see more...

Brittany S.
Moncton
This sunscreen lasts for a really long time even when going swimming or doing any other activities that include getting wet. It doesn't leave an oily feeling on the skin when applied either, so that's an added bonus!
Rachel G.
Melbourne
This lotion is one of the only ones I will use, it is such a nice feeling on the skin and it smells great! I love this product and would recommend to anyone everywhere ! I would define you buy this product again
Gabriele C.
Curitiba, PR
Muito bom, deixa a pele um pouquinho melada no começo mas depois que ele seca fica bom, cheiro gostoso, preço acessível. Recomendo a todos. Compraria novamente com toda certeza. Produto realmente muito bom e a marca é de extrema confiança!!
Rocío B.
Me gustó lo use durante dos veranos consecutivos, el aroma era bueno y me gusto de igual forma. Además, el precio era bueno y razonable, lo compraba generalmente en farmacias, para ir directamente de vacaciones. Sí, lo compraría otra vez. Quizás, hacerlo un poco menos espeso.
Sofía P.

It is a good product
It is not at all greasy like other
I feel that protects enough and even more
all summer enjoy the warm sun using the best blocker
I am proud of this blocker has very good Wrecks
It was okay I guess. Wasn't too pleasing to apply, it was really sticky. The packaging came nicely packed tight but not too tight I couldn't open it. Pak'n'save was selling it for cheap and it was an easy buy. Probably just going to stick to another trustworthy brand
Fernanda Z.
Não tem muitas escolhas de edições, no Brasil, encontramos os básicos.
A marca é ótima, e os protetores são muito bons, possuem um cheiro bom e são muito resistentes a água.
Não são encontrados em muitos lugares e por isso possuem um preço bastante elevado.
Kammy T.
Tried this a few times. I'm rare to find out in the sun. This was formulated quite nicely. No greasy feeling and the smell is tolerable. Would definitely recommend!
Millicent B.
I love this product, one of the only sunscreens that don't make me feel so greasy throughout the day. The smell to me just disappears after you rub it in so definitely not something to worry about. To me definitely something everyone should give a try!
Laura v.
this product liked it because protects the skin but not quite, I applied good deal and yet left exposed me to UV rays, because note that last hours my skin flushed a little, so my recommendation is to improve in part to protect and not let out stains.
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Were do you buy your Banana boat ??
Ciera D.
Union City, MI
Do they sell this at Walgreens??
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this at?
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Which sunblock works the best for you?
Odalis C.
Brooklyn, NY
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Do they sell this at target?