BY BANANA BOAT

Advanced UVA/UVB Sunscreen AvoTriplex™ High UVA Long-Lasting Protection.  Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven™. with Aloe Vera. AvoTriplex™ with UVA. Lightweight & Hydrating. Skin Cancer Foundation Recommended. Very Water Resistant. Banana Boat® Ultra Defense™ Lotion with patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against aging and long-term skin damage with high UVA protection. see more...

Carine S.
Carine S.
Esse protetor é um dos melhores, pois tem uma ótima consistência, além de ter o preço bem baratinho e super fácil de se encontrar.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
O protetor solar Banana Boat Ultra Defense é um bom produto para peles sensíveis, mas a sua reapliacação poderia ser melhorada.
Taimy M.
Taimy M.
Banana Boat is my all time FAVORITE sunscreen I have tried them ALL! I will NEVER switch from it no matter what! I LOVE IT!!!
Claire H.
Claire H.
Prevents a sunburn however myself and my family have dark skin and we find it leaves a ashy appearance to the skin
Ambar B.
Ambar B.
Guayaquil, Exuador
Excelente producto! Te ayuda a no quemarte demasiado cuando estas expuesto al sol! Si te proteje! Recomendadosimo.
Criztel R.
Criztel R.
Niagara Falls
Banana boat is a great product!
It smells delicious and protects the skin from harmful uv rays for hours on end.
Gabriela E.
Gabriela E.

With this sunscreen you really do not get burnt, but what I do not end up liking is that it let the skin oily
Brenda dos santos d.
Brenda dos santos d.
Santa Catarina
Muito bom e de confiança. #SuperRecomendo!!!!!! Produto de qualidade :D !!!!!! Um dos melhores que testei.
Ana R.
Ana R.
It was effective 👌💕 I used it for 2 years but my skin was oily so I looked for a sunscreen with free-oil.
Jazmin Z.
Jazmin Z.
Ecuador
It's very helpful when I wanna go out and protect my beautiful skin to the friendly and shiny sun
Tanja D.
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Were do you buy your Banana boat ??
Ciera D.
Ciera D.
Union City, MI
Do they sell this at Walgreens??
Rachna L.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Which sunblock works the best for you?
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this at?
Odalis C.
Odalis C.
Brooklyn, NY
Great Outdoors Expert
Do they sell this at target?