BY BANANA BOAT

Advanced UVA/UVB Sunscreen AvoTriplex™ High UVA Long-Lasting Protection.  Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven™. with Aloe Vera. AvoTriplex™ with UVA. Lightweight & Hydrating. Skin Cancer Foundation Recommended. Very Water Resistant. Banana Boat® Ultra Defense™ Lotion with patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against aging and long-term skin damage with high UVA protection. see more...

Fernanda Z.
Não tem muitas escolhas de edições, no Brasil, encontramos os básicos.
A marca é ótima, e os protetores são muito bons, possuem um cheiro bom e são muito resistentes a água.
Não são encontrados em muitos lugares e por isso possuem um preço bastante elevado.
Elisa E.
I like the bottle, and smells like Valhalla, maybe need be cheap because the price is many up for some people, and if you think we need use daily, many effective but no low cost :/ you can buy in many stores, druggtores, like walmart costco, ahorrera etc.
Laura v.
this product liked it because protects the skin but not quite, I applied good deal and yet left exposed me to UV rays, because note that last hours my skin flushed a little, so my recommendation is to improve in part to protect and not let out stains.
Evilmaria C.
Banana Boat nos protege do câncer de pele e pode ser usado em qualquer hora do dia,comprei em um mercado qualquer e atende todas as suas expectativas e tem um valor bom que da para você comprar para seu dia e compraria novamente sempre que precisar.
Brittany S.
Moncton
This sunscreen lasts for a really long time even when going swimming or doing any other activities that include getting wet. It doesn't leave an oily feeling on the skin when applied either, so that's an added bonus!
Fabiola M.
Santiago de Los Caballeros
Este protector solar es excelente para la piel, cubre muy bien y no permite quemaduras, lo tengo usando mucho tiempo y es buenísimo. Es bien practico y lo puedes llevar a donde quieras y cuando quieras.
Sofía P.

It is a good product
It is not at all greasy like other
I feel that protects enough and even more
all summer enjoy the warm sun using the best blocker
I am proud of this blocker has very good Wrecks
Steph C.
Elmira, ON
I personally can't stand Banana Boat sunscreens. I know a lot of people like them, however if I've found if you have sensitive skin these products are not for you.
alison j.
belleville, ON
Great Outdoors Expert
Banana boat is my favorite brand for sun protection products. I re purchase this brand over and over. Fair price , good value , repeat user
Merari F.
I really like this blocker, it protects very well I use it every day and does not mistreat my skin is easy to get and it is very cheap
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Were do you buy your Banana boat ??
Ciera D.
Union City, MI
Do they sell this at Walgreens??
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this at?
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Which sunblock works the best for you?
Odalis C.
Brooklyn, NY
Great Outdoors Expert
Do they sell this at target?