Banana Boat Ultra Defense Sheer Protect Advanced Sunscreen Lotion

Advanced UVA/UVB Sunscreen AvoTriplex™ High UVA Long-Lasting Protection.  Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven™. with Aloe Vera. AvoTriplex™ with UVA. Lightweight & Hydrating. Skin Cancer Foundation Recommended. Very Water Resistant. Banana Boat® Ultra Defense™ Lotion with patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against aging and long-term skin damage with high UVA protection. see more...

Penelope S.
Portland, OR
Banana Boat is a number 1 brand when it comes to sunscreen.  I love it!  It does spread evenly, not sticky, and my skin keeps the tan for weeks!  It doesn't go out even through hours in water.  I use it during summer in 104F degrees in tropical sun and stil protects my skin.
Jolene R.
Love this Product! Great Protection, unscented which is always a plus and no stickiness after the fact. Purchase from Real Canadian Superstore, for the first time last year.
Thais S.
After I have tried this sunscreen, I have only used this one. It is easy to spread, it protects the skin and I still get tanned with the factor 15.

Karen G.
Staten island, NY - New York
This is one of my favorite for my grandson every time we go to the beach,park,pool we apply it on him and he has never burned . and yes he does get tan but not burned and my grandson is very light skinned and thanks to this product he enjoys he's playing outside .and honestly the price is reasonable considering some of the other ones are twice the price trust me you will not regret trying this one I haven't since we used it .
Valentina G.
This Ultra Defense is very effective. No smell to attract bees and bugs, no heavy feel, not tacky, and very good sun protection. Goes on smooth. Big tube, I like that. I have had the spf 50, but experts say that while 50spf is a little better than 30, the main thing is to slather it on, and do it often.
Fedina S.
Jakarta, Indonesia
Am a journalist so I'm out on the field a lot and this ensures that I don't burn while out in the sun. Bought it at my local supermarket. Only complaint is that this does smell very "sunscreeny" and doesn't dry down quick enough. Would recommend for those who like high SPF protection.
Christine F.
Had used this once when I went on holiday. Found the sun cream to be really good. Didn't have to keep re-applying over and over again once been in the water and the pool.

It didn't appear to be too oily and dried really nice.

Overall, I would recommend this product and use it again.
Daniela Q.
I'm very satisfied with this product. What I love the most about it besides the protection, is its smooth consistency, just like a lotion.
I am a person that literally CAN'T go out without wearing sunscreen, so I bought this one before going away on a holiday to Disney World and used it daily once or twice a day.
Very recommendable, I bought it at my local Walmart store in Mexico.
Elisa E.
I like the bottle, and smells like Valhalla, maybe need be cheap because the price is many up for some people, and if you think we need use daily, many effective but no low cost :/ you can buy in many stores, druggtores, like walmart costco, ahorrera etc.
Evilmaria C.
Banana Boat nos protege do câncer de pele e pode ser usado em qualquer hora do dia,comprei em um mercado qualquer e atende todas as suas expectativas e tem um valor bom que da para você comprar para seu dia e compraria novamente sempre que precisar.
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Were do you buy your Banana boat ??
Ciera D.
Union City, MI
Do they sell this at Walgreens??
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this at?
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Which sunblock works the best for you?
Odalis C.
Brooklyn, NY
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Do they sell this at target?