BY BANANA BOAT

Advanced UVA/UVB Sunscreen AvoTriplex™ High UVA Long-Lasting Protection.  Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven™. with Aloe Vera. AvoTriplex™ with UVA. Lightweight & Hydrating. Skin Cancer Foundation Recommended. Very Water Resistant. Banana Boat® Ultra Defense™ Lotion with patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against aging and long-term skin damage with high UVA protection. see more...

Alyssa M.
Athens, GA
This product worked very well. It kept me from getting badly sunburnt, which is my usually as I have very fair skin.
Haley P.
This is one of my go to sunblocks in the summer. It's long lasting and it doesn't wash off in the pool.
Juanita H.
Blakely , PA
Very good sunscreen. Spreads easily and doesn't leave you feeling sticky.

I love to bring this to Florida with me.
Jessica H.
This product is great for a day in the town. We don't have much sun so i don't have to wear it too often. I have pale skin so this is a must. Whether I'm swimming or just relaxing this is my go to. Amazing product. Love. Love. Love!!!
Chanika M.
Hollywood, FL
This sunscreen is so good! I am darkskinned and Don't plan on getting any darker , so this is definitely always my go to Sunscreen If I'm not using Neotrogina *. Its amazing I tried it for the first time a fw months ago and now it sits in my bathroom cabinet for when I'm going for a swim at the beach or pool lol.
Karen G.
Staten island, NY - New York
This is one of my favorite for my grandson every time we go to the beach,park,pool we apply it on him and he has never burned . and yes he does get tan but not burned and my grandson is very light skinned and thanks to this product he enjoys he's playing outside .and honestly the price is reasonable considering some of the other ones are twice the price trust me you will not regret trying this one I haven't since we used it .
Daniela Q.
I'm very satisfied with this product. What I love the most about it besides the protection, is its smooth consistency, just like a lotion.
I am a person that literally CAN'T go out without wearing sunscreen, so I bought this one before going away on a holiday to Disney World and used it daily once or twice a day.
Very recommendable, I bought it at my local Walmart store in Mexico.
Valentina G.
This Ultra Defense is very effective. No smell to attract bees and bugs, no heavy feel, not tacky, and very good sun protection. Goes on smooth. Big tube, I like that. I have had the spf 50, but experts say that while 50spf is a little better than 30, the main thing is to slather it on, and do it often.
Fedina S.
Jakarta, Indonesia
Am a journalist so I'm out on the field a lot and this ensures that I don't burn while out in the sun. Bought it at my local supermarket. Only complaint is that this does smell very "sunscreeny" and doesn't dry down quick enough. Would recommend for those who like high SPF protection.
Christine F.
Had used this once when I went on holiday. Found the sun cream to be really good. Didn't have to keep re-applying over and over again once been in the water and the pool.

It didn't appear to be too oily and dried really nice.

Overall, I would recommend this product and use it again.
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Were do you buy your Banana boat ??
Ciera D.
Union City, MI
Do they sell this at Walgreens??
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this at?
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Which sunblock works the best for you?
Odalis C.
Brooklyn, NY
Great Outdoors Expert
Do they sell this at target?