BY BANANA BOAT

Advanced UVA/UVB Sunscreen AvoTriplex™ High UVA Long-Lasting Protection.  Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven™. with Aloe Vera. AvoTriplex™ with UVA. Lightweight & Hydrating. Skin Cancer Foundation Recommended. Very Water Resistant. Banana Boat® Ultra Defense™ Lotion with patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against aging and long-term skin damage with high UVA protection. see more...

Hoffman Est, IL
Banana Boat products are great sunblock products. I like this because I burn and get dark very quickly and this is a good defense against the sun.
angela p.
angela p.
Shamokin, PA
Banana boat has some great products! love this and i have fair skin so i have to have tons of sunblock items! love this
Ali C.
Ali C.
I really like this specific type of Banana Boat lotion. The aloe in it feels really nice and the lotion moisturizes and protects without feeling greasy. It also doesn't feel like it washes off as easily as others in the water and has a nice scent.
Jenny S.
Jenny S.
Lees Summit, MO
This is lightweight feeling lotion. It spreads and absorbs easily, which I really like. It's a really great lotion I highly recommend.
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
Warren, MI
Banana boat ultra defense sunscreen lotion is great for protection while being outside!
Amelia S.
Amelia S.
Colonia, NJ
I go to the beach a lot and I usually don't burn up but I use this for extra hot days just incase as an extra defense. Banana Boat is not supper expensive compared to many other brands. I would recommend it!
Leah C.
Leah C.
Norfolk, VA
Great on my sensitive skin and smells nice. Easy to apply and works wonders during a day in the sun. Not the most amazing when it comes to using on wet skin, but towel dry and this stuff is great and a good value.
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Belgrade, MT
Worked well. Diddnt make my skin feel oily and protected me from getting burnt.
Vina H.
Vina H.
This is perfect for sensitive skin! I love the aloe vera. Normally, sunscreen does not last as long but with this product it lasts a good time!
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
Corona, NY
Its an excellent sunscreen. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate it, plus it keeps me from getting burned.
Tanja D.
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Were do you buy your Banana boat ??
Ciera D.
Ciera D.
Union City, MI
Do they sell this at Walgreens??
Hoffman Est, IL
Which sunblock works the best for you?
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this at?
Odalis C.
Odalis C.
Brooklyn, NY
Great Outdoors Expert
Do they sell this at target?