BY BANANA BOAT

Advanced UVA/UVB Sunscreen AvoTriplex™ High UVA Long-Lasting Protection.  Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven™. with Aloe Vera. AvoTriplex™ with UVA. Lightweight & Hydrating. Skin Cancer Foundation Recommended. Very Water Resistant. Banana Boat® Ultra Defense™ Lotion with patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against aging and long-term skin damage with high UVA protection. see more...

Casey F.
Walla Walla, WA
I am super pale so for me sunscreen is a must in the summer time. I normally have to reapply a lot but with this one I didn't really have to. in my opinion it was a little too oily so I probably will try and find something different but this is overall a good product
Kayla V.
Manassas, VA
My husband and I picked this product up while we were on a beach trip and it helped alot. I am not a fan of the texture but other than that, this product was great.
Amelia S.
Colonia, NJ
I go to the beach a lot and I usually don't burn up but I use this for extra hot days just incase as an extra defense. Banana Boat is not supper expensive compared to many other brands. I would recommend it!
Leah C.
Norfolk, VA
Great on my sensitive skin and smells nice. Easy to apply and works wonders during a day in the sun. Not the most amazing when it comes to using on wet skin, but towel dry and this stuff is great and a good value.
Emma V.
Butler, NJ
I used the Banana Boat Ultra Defense Sheer Protect Advanced Sunscreen Lotion in SPF 30 and was extremely impressed with my results! The aloe infusion left my skin soft, even after a day in the sun, and left me without any gross sunscreen smell. My skin burns semi-easily, but I was protected from the sun after a full day at the beach with only one reapplication.
Alexandra M.
Corona, NY
Its an excellent sunscreen. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate it, plus it keeps me from getting burned.
Lauren G.
Santee, CA
I love using Banana Boat because of the smell. It smells so good! I also really like this product because it works really well on my skin tone. I am prone to burning so I like that this product prevents that.
Alethea C.
Clean and effective. Stay on long and doesn't allow you to burn. Reapplying isn't necessary.
Ali C.
I really like this specific type of Banana Boat lotion. The aloe in it feels really nice and the lotion moisturizes and protects without feeling greasy. It also doesn't feel like it washes off as easily as others in the water and has a nice scent.
victoria O.
Merced, CA
Love this stuff does t make my skin all greasy and oily. Goes on nice and smooth for easy application
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Were do you buy your Banana boat ??
Ciera D.
Union City, MI
Do they sell this at Walgreens??
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this at?
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Which sunblock works the best for you?
Odalis C.
Brooklyn, NY
Great Outdoors Expert
Do they sell this at target?