Banana Boat Ultra Defense Sheer Protect Advanced Sunscreen Lotion

Advanced UVA/UVB Sunscreen AvoTriplex™ High UVA Long-Lasting Protection.  Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven™. with Aloe Vera. AvoTriplex™ with UVA. Lightweight & Hydrating. Skin Cancer Foundation Recommended. Very Water Resistant. Banana Boat® Ultra Defense™ Lotion with patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against aging and long-term skin damage with high UVA protection. see more...

Ngoc D.
Spokane Vly, WA
I like this one due to its lightweight texture and 50 spf. I would apply this on the face.
Jessica H.
East Lansing, MI
Used this while I was in Belize and it did a great job, no sunburn, no stickiness either.
Rachel G.
Big Spring, TX
I love banana boat products. Very gentle and easy on delicate skin with perfect protection.
Melissa M.
Highland Mls, NY
I really like this sheer sunscreen. It feels light and gentle on my face and decollete.
Summer M.
hudsonville MI
I love this sunscreen. Its by far one of my favorite and it actually works and stays on.
Katina L.
This is a really good product. It leave your skin smooth and helps prevent any sunburns.
Sarah H.
I use Banana boat alot. I am very fair complected!! I do apply often and I never burn!!!
Karley V.
Sneads Ferry, NC
Works great I never get burnt while using this product and hardly ever have to reapply
yasmin m.
Madison, TN
Me Encanta ........ Lo Compro cada Que Bamos Ala Albercas Y Alas Playas Y Es Muy Bueno
Cynthia H.
Warren, MI
Banana boat ultra defense sunscreen lotion is great for protection while being outside!
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Were do you buy your Banana boat ??
Ciera D.
Union City, MI
Do they sell this at Walgreens??
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this at?
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Which sunblock works the best for you?
Odalis C.
Brooklyn, NY
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Do they sell this at target?