BY BANANA BOAT

Advanced UVA/UVB Sunscreen AvoTriplex™ High UVA Long-Lasting Protection.  Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven™. with Aloe Vera. AvoTriplex™ with UVA. Lightweight & Hydrating. Skin Cancer Foundation Recommended. Very Water Resistant. Banana Boat® Ultra Defense™ Lotion with patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against aging and long-term skin damage with high UVA protection. see more...

Kathleen W.
Crescent City, CA
This product is great for when your hitting the beach goes on thick and stays on when you go into the water. all in all great scent . Never had a sunburn one with this product unless i missed a spot. really great value for the price you get alot unlike most bottles being a little on the small side. lol
Jessika H.
Reno, NV
Love the way this sunscreen smells and how it soaks into the skin without leaving a wet greasy feeling.
Sasha F.
Raymore, MO
Not to oily! This product easily absorbs into the skin, and feels very light. Perfect for every day use! I was very happy with this product. It was gentle on my skin and very simple! If anything, I'd like it to be a bit more moisturizing for daily use.
Yanira A.
Anaheim, CA
I like to use this sunscreen especially cause I burn easily so I use this every time I go to the pool or beach.
Lauren G.
Santee, CA
I love using Banana Boat because of the smell. It smells so good! I also really like this product because it works really well on my skin tone. I am prone to burning so I like that this product prevents that.
Kayla V.
Manassas, VA
My husband and I picked this product up while we were on a beach trip and it helped alot. I am not a fan of the texture but other than that, this product was great.
Leah C.
Norfolk, VA
Great on my sensitive skin and smells nice. Easy to apply and works wonders during a day in the sun. Not the most amazing when it comes to using on wet skin, but towel dry and this stuff is great and a good value.
Amelia S.
Colonia, NJ
I go to the beach a lot and I usually don't burn up but I use this for extra hot days just incase as an extra defense. Banana Boat is not supper expensive compared to many other brands. I would recommend it!
Haley P.
This is one of my go to sunblocks in the summer. It's long lasting and it doesn't wash off in the pool.
Alethea C.
Clean and effective. Stay on long and doesn't allow you to burn. Reapplying isn't necessary.
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Were do you buy your Banana boat ??
Ciera D.
Union City, MI
Do they sell this at Walgreens??
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this at?
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Which sunblock works the best for you?
Odalis C.
Brooklyn, NY
Great Outdoors Expert
Do they sell this at target?