BY BANANA BOAT

Advanced UVA/UVB Sunscreen AvoTriplex™ High UVA Long-Lasting Protection.  Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven™. with Aloe Vera. AvoTriplex™ with UVA. Lightweight & Hydrating. Skin Cancer Foundation Recommended. Very Water Resistant. Banana Boat® Ultra Defense™ Lotion with patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against aging and long-term skin damage with high UVA protection. see more...

Anne H.
Anne H.
Durham, NC
I like that a cheap brand is attempting the sheer sunscreen thing! doesn't break me out or feel grea
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Buffalo, NY
Love this product, super creamy not too oily. No sunburns in this household
Catherine A.
Catherine A.
South Berwick, ME
I love the scent of Banana Boat and the fact that it doesn't go on greasy. I can also always find this on sale at most retailers, like the grocery store and the Christmas Tree Shop. It's a great product!
Oksana K.
Oksana K.
Gresham, OR
If your looking for a daily light sunscreen then this one will work for you. I love how sheer the formula is. I usually use this instead of a moisturizer and then put on my makeup. The scent is fresh smelling and the formula doesn't clog my pores.
Summer M.
Summer M.
hudsonville MI
I love this sunscreen. Its by far one of my favorite and it actually works and stays on.
Ami p.
Ami p.
This is a nice lightweight sunscreen and the price point is low enough to make it affordable for anyone
Bethany I.
Bethany I.
Springfield, MO
I love how this sunblock smells. It does not leave skin feeling oily and does a good job of protecting skin from the sun.
Mary Rachel Y.
Mary Rachel Y.
Abilene, TX
I really liked this product. It doesn't make your skin feel sticky. It gives really good protection and stays on well.
Becca W.
Becca W.
Bolingbrook, IL
This product is great soothes the skin , but not too oily. Also is great protection from the sun☀︎
Rachael B.
Rachael B.
Nanuet, NY
Great protection for face and arms when you don't really want to feel lathered up with sunscreen. It's light, and not very oily, so it feels great and protects even better!
Tanja D.
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Were do you buy your Banana boat ??
Ciera D.
Ciera D.
Union City, MI
Do they sell this at Walgreens??
Rachna L.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Which sunblock works the best for you?
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this at?
Odalis C.
Odalis C.
Brooklyn, NY
Great Outdoors Expert
Do they sell this at target?