BY BANANA BOAT

Advanced UVA/UVB Sunscreen AvoTriplex™ High UVA Long-Lasting Protection.  Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven™. with Aloe Vera. AvoTriplex™ with UVA. Lightweight & Hydrating. Skin Cancer Foundation Recommended. Very Water Resistant. Banana Boat® Ultra Defense™ Lotion with patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against aging and long-term skin damage with high UVA protection. see more...

Anne H.
Durham, NC
I like that a cheap brand is attempting the sheer sunscreen thing! doesn't break me out or feel grea
Zandrea B.
San Diego, CA
Banana Boat sunscreens are the best! Ive been using these since I was. a child. Super protecting.
Maytal M.
Skokie, IL
Trusted brand that does the job when I go out in the sun. As basic as a sun screen as it can get.
Sarah G.
6 like this for when I only need a little spf but I still want total protection from the sun rays
Sadie J.
I'm just happy it goes on sheer! I hate that typical whitened sunscreen look during the summer.
silvia m.
Albuquerque, NM
All of the banana boat products that i have tried have an amazing smell. very summertime smell
Alethea C.
Clean and effective. Stay on long and doesn't allow you to burn. Reapplying isn't necessary.
Wendy S.
Saint Cloud, FL
Simply amazing and moisturizing. Love these the scent does not smell like alcohol. Great job!
Jessica H.
East Lansing, MI
Used this while I was in Belize and it did a great job, no sunburn, no stickiness either.
Ngoc D.
Spokane Vly, WA
I like this one due to its lightweight texture and 50 spf. I would apply this on the face.
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Were do you buy your Banana boat ??
Ciera D.
Union City, MI
Do they sell this at Walgreens??
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this at?
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Which sunblock works the best for you?
Odalis C.
Brooklyn, NY
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Do they sell this at target?