BY BANANA BOAT

Advanced UVA/UVB Sunscreen AvoTriplex™ High UVA Long-Lasting Protection.  Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven™. with Aloe Vera. AvoTriplex™ with UVA. Lightweight & Hydrating. Skin Cancer Foundation Recommended. Very Water Resistant. Banana Boat® Ultra Defense™ Lotion with patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against aging and long-term skin damage with high UVA protection. see more...

Sarah G.
6 like this for when I only need a little spf but I still want total protection from the sun rays
Sarah H.
I use Banana boat alot. I am very fair complected!! I do apply often and I never burn!!!
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
love it I live in jersey so we use it on vacation we go to Orlando and this is a must have its great not heavy light not sticky or oily i recommend it!
Amanda F.
Great and light on skin. This sunblock is moisturizing absorbs quickly. I feel safe and protected from the sun for hours.
Paola T.
This filter is my everyday skin protection. I just don't like the Smell very much but it works perfecly
Karley V.
Sneads Ferry, NC
Works great I never get burnt while using this product and hardly ever have to reapply
Emma V.
Butler, NJ
I used the Banana Boat Ultra Defense Sheer Protect Advanced Sunscreen Lotion in SPF 30 and was extremely impressed with my results! The aloe infusion left my skin soft, even after a day in the sun, and left me without any gross sunscreen smell. My skin burns semi-easily, but I was protected from the sun after a full day at the beach with only one reapplication.
Maura W.
Los Angeles, CA
One of my favorite sunscreens. I love the scent, it spreads and goes on well, and it feels pretty moisturizing.
Diana O.
Hayward, CA
Well it smells like any other Sun block but it works great,gotta keep reapplying every 3 hrs or so
Alexandra M.
Corona, NY
Its an excellent sunscreen. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate it, plus it keeps me from getting burned.
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Were do you buy your Banana boat ??
Ciera D.
Union City, MI
Do they sell this at Walgreens??
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this at?
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Which sunblock works the best for you?
Odalis C.
Brooklyn, NY
Great Outdoors Expert
Do they sell this at target?