BY BANANA BOAT

Advanced UVA/UVB Sunscreen AvoTriplex™ High UVA Long-Lasting Protection.  Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven™. with Aloe Vera. AvoTriplex™ with UVA. Lightweight & Hydrating. Skin Cancer Foundation Recommended. Very Water Resistant. Banana Boat® Ultra Defense™ Lotion with patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against aging and long-term skin damage with high UVA protection. see more...

Marissa K.
Marissa K.
Gahanna, OH
This is a great product. It is light and yet protects the sun’s harmful UV rays. It does not clog pores like other lotions out there. It is great for everyday wear when going out in the sun.
Colleen S.
Colleen S.
Longmont, CO
Non-greasy which is nice for non-water activities so you do not feel like you're sticking to your clothing and everything else.
Citrus Hts, CA
This is my favorite. Banana Boat is a classic, and its the best value for the price!! I remember my mom using banana boat on me as a kid, and now I use it on my kids.
Tammy C.
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I love this brand. My go to brand for sunscreen, mainly because I tend to find it cheaper for bigger quantity. Its is very sheer.. Not too greasy..Nice scent..
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
I use Banana boat alot. I am very fair complected!! I do apply often and I never burn!!!
Jillian S.
Jillian S.
N Chelmsford, MA
Great, affordable sunscreen. Good quality. Great go to. Always a good choice.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Ocala, FL
Banana Boat always works great for me. I have very pale skin and never get burnt when i am wearing this.
Breanna R.
Breanna R.
Kennewick , WA
A great sun screen! It smells good keeps my body moisturized while I am out in the sun. Helps prevent burns and skin damage but at the same time give me a nice and even tan!
Gina H.
Gina H.
Redford, MI
I love the smell of Banana Boat lotions, and they work amazingly well, even with my fair skin. The lotion is pretty thick, but smooths on and soaks in nicely.
Jackie D.
Jackie D.
North Chicago, IL
Love that it doesn't have a scent. However, I tend to stay away from creams or sprays. It's good though.
Citrus Hts, CA
Were do you buy your Banana boat ??
Ciera D.
Ciera D.
Union City, MI
Do they sell this at Walgreens??
Rachna L.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Which sunblock works the best for you?
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this at?
Odalis C.
Odalis C.
Brooklyn, NY
Great Outdoors Expert
Do they sell this at target?