Banana Boat Ultra Defense Sheer Protect Advanced Sunscreen Lotion

Advanced UVA/UVB Sunscreen AvoTriplex™ High UVA Long-Lasting Protection.  Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven™. with Aloe Vera. AvoTriplex™ with UVA. Lightweight & Hydrating. Skin Cancer Foundation Recommended. Very Water Resistant. Banana Boat® Ultra Defense™ Lotion with patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against aging and long-term skin damage with high UVA protection. see more...

Jessica P.
Ocala, FL
Banana Boat always works great for me. I have very pale skin and never get burnt when i am wearing this.
Marsha V.
This lotion goes on smooth and has a great constancy. I was able to get great protection from the sun.
Ami p.
This is a nice lightweight sunscreen and the price point is low enough to make it affordable for anyone
Jessika H.
Reno, NV
Love the way this sunscreen smells and how it soaks into the skin without leaving a wet greasy feeling.
Alexandria G.
South Lyon
I really like this sunscreen. It protects my sensitive skin from getting sunburned. Great at the beach.
Danielle H.
Wonderful sunscreen to have on! Smells fabulous and stays on long. It's important to protect our skin.
Haley P.
This is one of my go to sunblocks in the summer. It's long lasting and it doesn't wash off in the pool.
Paola T.
This filter is my everyday skin protection. I just don't like the Smell very much but it works perfecly
Bryn P.
Canby, MN
It's ok. Doesn't do much for my brother since he has very fair skin but it works pretty well for me.
victoria O.
Merced, CA
Love this stuff does t make my skin all greasy and oily. Goes on nice and smooth for easy application
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Were do you buy your Banana boat ??
Ciera D.
Union City, MI
Do they sell this at Walgreens??
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this at?
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Which sunblock works the best for you?
Odalis C.
Brooklyn, NY
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Do they sell this at target?