BY BANANA BOAT

Advanced UVA/UVB Sunscreen AvoTriplex™ High UVA Long-Lasting Protection.  Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven™. with Aloe Vera. AvoTriplex™ with UVA. Lightweight & Hydrating. Skin Cancer Foundation Recommended. Very Water Resistant. Banana Boat® Ultra Defense™ Lotion with patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against aging and long-term skin damage with high UVA protection. see more...

Maura W.
Los Angeles, CA
One of my favorite sunscreens. I love the scent, it spreads and goes on well, and it feels pretty moisturizing.
Katie R.
I always get burnt when I use banana boat sunscreen! I don't know why! Also, it makes my eyes and skin burn.
LaToya N.
Santa Monica, CA
Love a good trust worthy sun care brand that makes a daily sunscreen. We should all be wearing it year round.
Kenzie J.
Hillsboro , WI
Good for those with lighter skin or with children with lighter skin. Tried a couple times and was just okay.
andrea b.
It is amazing, is the best invested money, I recommend it with my eyes closed , Test it will not regret ever
Christina W.
I love banana boat products and this is no different. Great sun protection without feeling greasy on my skin.
Jackie D.
North Chicago, IL
Love that it doesn't have a scent. However, I tend to stay away from creams or sprays. It's good though.
Jessica N.
Sacramento
Great sunscreen that is very long lasting especially when I'm out exercising outside for most of the day.
Jessica P.
Ocala, FL
Banana Boat always works great for me. I have very pale skin and never get burnt when i am wearing this.
Marsha V.
This lotion goes on smooth and has a great constancy. I was able to get great protection from the sun.
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Were do you buy your Banana boat ??
Ciera D.
Union City, MI
Do they sell this at Walgreens??
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this at?
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Which sunblock works the best for you?
Odalis C.
Brooklyn, NY
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Do they sell this at target?