BY BANANA BOAT

Advanced UVA/UVB Sunscreen AvoTriplex™ High UVA Long-Lasting Protection.  Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven™. with Aloe Vera. AvoTriplex™ with UVA. Lightweight & Hydrating. Skin Cancer Foundation Recommended. Very Water Resistant. Banana Boat® Ultra Defense™ Lotion with patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against aging and long-term skin damage with high UVA protection. see more...

Kayla V.
Kayla V.
Manassas, VA
My husband and I picked this product up while we were on a beach trip and it helped alot. I am not a fan of the texture but other than that, this product was great.
Andrea W.
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
The banana boat ultra defense sheet protect is what I use every year on my daughter . Applying it goes on great and stays on her for several hours even getting in and out of the water. But be sure to apply 30 minutes before they get into the water, or it will not work as intended. It's hard to choose from so many, but out of them all this is the one I like the most.
Marisol V.
Marisol V.
Detroit, MI
The Banana Boat Ultra defense sunscreen was so great sunscreens. i used on my face.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Highland Mls, NY
I really like this sheer sunscreen. It feels light and gentle on my face and decollete.
Diane R.
Diane R.
Coudersport, PA
I use this for myself and grand kids. It covers well but is a bit creamier then I like it could use to be a thicker lotion as it comes out way to fast and too much. There isn't a perfume scent which is great. It also really does the job it's meant to do.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
I really like this product, & I use this everyday (regardless if it's in the summer or winter). Plus, it doesn't have that distinguishable smell that most sunscreen lotions do. It goes on really smooth & is not greasy at all.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Willowick, OH
Not only is the affordable, it's one of the best sun screens out there. never got a burn with it but always get a nice even flawless looking tan
Christina P.
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
love it I live in jersey so we use it on vacation we go to Orlando and this is a must have its great not heavy light not sticky or oily i recommend it!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
East Lansing, MI
Used this while I was in Belize and it did a great job, no sunburn, no stickiness either.
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
Perfect for a little protection for minimal sunlight. The scent is amazing and is my favorite of all sunscreen.
Tanja D.
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Were do you buy your Banana boat ??
Ciera D.
Ciera D.
Union City, MI
Do they sell this at Walgreens??
Rachna L.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Which sunblock works the best for you?
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this at?
Odalis C.
Odalis C.
Brooklyn, NY
Great Outdoors Expert
Do they sell this at target?