BY BANANA BOAT

Advanced UVA/UVB Sunscreen AvoTriplex™ High UVA Long-Lasting Protection.  Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven™. with Aloe Vera. AvoTriplex™ with UVA. Lightweight & Hydrating. Skin Cancer Foundation Recommended. Very Water Resistant. Banana Boat® Ultra Defense™ Lotion with patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against aging and long-term skin damage with high UVA protection. see more...

Alyssa M.
Athens , GA
This product worked very well. It kept me from getting badly sunburnt, which is my usually as I have very fair skin.
Alexandra M.
Corona, NY
Its an excellent sunscreen. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate it, plus it keeps me from getting burned.
Bethany E.
Petersburg, WV
Really love the sheer look that this sunscreen has. It's a very nice formulation and it has worked very well for me.
Mitzi S.
Bensenville, IL
I like this product I have used another sunscreens before but they will give me rash but this one works wonderful.
Juanita H.
Blakely , PA
Very good sunscreen. Spreads easily and doesn't leave you feeling sticky.

I love to bring this to Florida with me.
Yanira A.
Anaheim, CA
I like to use this sunscreen especially cause I burn easily so I use this every time I go to the pool or beach.
Maura W.
Los Angeles, CA
One of my favorite sunscreens. I love the scent, it spreads and goes on well, and it feels pretty moisturizing.
Azucena E.
I use this all the time. You have to wait a little before going into the water but it's fine. I love using it!
Brianna B.
Perfect for a little protection for minimal sunlight. The scent is amazing and is my favorite of all sunscreen.
Stacey B.
Lucedale, MS
It's a very good sunscreen use it often, I like the fact that it's sheer and not whitened like most sunblocks!
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Were do you buy your Banana boat ??
Ciera D.
Union City, MI
Do they sell this at Walgreens??
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this at?
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Which sunblock works the best for you?
Odalis C.
Brooklyn, NY
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Do they sell this at target?