BY BANANA BOAT

Advanced UVA/UVB Sunscreen AvoTriplex™ High UVA Long-Lasting Protection.  Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven™. with Aloe Vera. AvoTriplex™ with UVA. Lightweight & Hydrating. Skin Cancer Foundation Recommended. Very Water Resistant. Banana Boat® Ultra Defense™ Lotion with patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against aging and long-term skin damage with high UVA protection. see more...

Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Pelham, AL
I like the lotion better than the spray becaus eit usualy works better for me so it makes me feel more protected. This sunscreen worked really well for me.
Maura W.
Maura W.
Los Angeles, CA
One of my favorite sunscreens. I love the scent, it spreads and goes on well, and it feels pretty moisturizing.
Diana O.
Diana O.
Hayward, CA
Well it smells like any other Sun block but it works great,gotta keep reapplying every 3 hrs or so
Sasha F.
Sasha F.
Raymore, MO
Not to oily! This product easily absorbs into the skin, and feels very light. Perfect for every day use! I was very happy with this product. It was gentle on my skin and very simple! If anything, I'd like it to be a bit more moisturizing for daily use.
Karley V.
Karley V.
Sneads Ferry, NC
Works great I never get burnt while using this product and hardly ever have to reapply
Alethea C.
Alethea C.
Clean and effective. Stay on long and doesn't allow you to burn. Reapplying isn't necessary.
Diana C.
Diana C.
Dallas, TX
The product is very useful. The cream isn't sticky at all and it doesn't smell awful like other brands. It also doesn't feel gooey when it comes in contact with water.
Casey F.
Casey F.
Walla Walla, WA
I am super pale so for me sunscreen is a must in the summer time. I normally have to reapply a lot but with this one I didn't really have to. in my opinion it was a little too oily so I probably will try and find something different but this is overall a good product
Yanira A.
Yanira A.
Anaheim, CA
I like to use this sunscreen especially cause I burn easily so I use this every time I go to the pool or beach.
Andrea W.
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
The banana boat ultra defense sheet protect is what I use every year on my daughter . Applying it goes on great and stays on her for several hours even getting in and out of the water. But be sure to apply 30 minutes before they get into the water, or it will not work as intended. It's hard to choose from so many, but out of them all this is the one I like the most.
Tanja D.
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Were do you buy your Banana boat ??
Ciera D.
Ciera D.
Union City, MI
Do they sell this at Walgreens??
Rachna L.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Which sunblock works the best for you?
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this at?
Odalis C.
Odalis C.
Brooklyn, NY
Great Outdoors Expert
Do they sell this at target?