BY BANANA BOAT

Ultra defense sunscreen SPF 15 lotion - our ultra defense sunscreen SPF 15 lotion provides UVA/UVB sunscreen protection from sunburn, damaging UV rays and the visible effects of skin aging, in a sheer feel lotion that’s proven in the sun to be long lasting and effective.

Product Fetaures:

• Lightweight and hydrating
  • Very water resistant
  • Enriched with aloe vera and vitamin a and e
  • Also available in spf 30 and spf 50
  • 8 fl oz tube

Banana Boat Ultra Defense Sheer Protect Advanced Sunscreen Lotion With SPF 15
  • "I love using banana boat sunscreen. It has to be one of my favorites because my skin is so sensitive that I burn easily but this gives great coverage " in 16 reviews
Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
So this stuff does work as far as keeping the sun off of me and protecting my skin. However it doe not rub in very well at all. You keep rubbing and it just stays white on my skin. Also, I took it with me on my last cruise and it was in the bag with my card to get back on the ship. The sunscreen had leaked out some and had gotten on my card. It stripped the color off of my card and I almost couldn't get back on the ship. So I won't be buying it again.
hey b.
It has a very light and hardly noticeable scent which I love. It is also super gentle on the skin. I noticed that it’s a bit drying which I don’t love but other than that I recommend this product to everyone.
Stephanie C.
Hesperia
This product helps my skin a lot, I mean I do still end up getting tan a little, but I don’t mind that. And it’s gentle on my skin, it does Sometimes have a greasy affect though. I would recommend to others.
Amy C.
Product looked like a great one but was very thin when used. Seemed like it did not stay on very well and washed off quickly. This product is our back up sunscreen in case we forgot our other 2 bottles. Will not buy again.
Lexi F.
Clyde Hill
Feels very light when you put it on, not too heavy and sticky. Met my expectations, I like to use the fifteen for my body and a higher spf for my face. Did the intended job, and I would happily recommend this to others.
Madison B.
I’m obsessed with this sunscreen! I burn so easily out in the sun but when I use this sunscreen i can go all day without getting red! I love the smell too! It doesn’t smell like chemicals like most sunscreens!
Falicia L.
Greenup
Banana boat brand is my go to brand for anything sunscreen. Their products protect my skin and they also always have a pleasant scent instead of the traditional sunscreen scent.
Katrina A.
Lindenhurst, NY
This is the best to use on your face because it’s not heavy and greasy and disgusting. Gentle and protects my face!! I’ve bought this a million times. I use it in SPF 30
Denisse Q.
Patterson , CA
I use this everyday and works perfectly. Recommended to everyone. Does the job well doesn’t leave a greasy feeling and already has Aloe in it who wouldn’t want that
Michelle B.
Good product. Never had an issue with this. Although I have been starting to enjoy spray more, I will still use this product. No weird smell and does a good job protecting from the sun. I will repurchase
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Were do you buy your Banana boat ??
Ciera D.
Union City, MI
Do they sell this at Walgreens??
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this at?
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Which sunblock works the best for you?
Odalis C.
Brooklyn, NY
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Do they sell this at target?