BY BANANA BOAT

Ultra defense sunscreen SPF 15 lotion - our ultra defense sunscreen SPF 15 lotion provides UVA/UVB sunscreen protection from sunburn, damaging UV rays and the visible effects of skin aging, in a sheer feel lotion that’s proven in the sun to be long lasting and effective.

Product Fetaures:

• Lightweight and hydrating
  • Very water resistant
  • Enriched with aloe vera and vitamin a and e
  • Also available in spf 30 and spf 50
  • 8 fl oz tube

Banana Boat Ultra Defense Sheer Protect Advanced Sunscreen Lotion With SPF 15
  • "I love using banana boat sunscreen. It has to be one of my favorites because my skin is so sensitive that I burn easily but this gives great coverage " in 16 reviews
Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
So this stuff does work as far as keeping the sun off of me and protecting my skin. However it doe not rub in very well at all. You keep rubbing and it just stays white on my skin. Also, I took it with me on my last cruise and it was in the bag with my card to get back on the ship. The sunscreen had leaked out some and had gotten on my card. It stripped the color off of my card and I almost couldn't get back on the ship. So I won't be buying it again.
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
The banana boat ultra defense sheet protect is what I use every year on my daughter . Applying it goes on great and stays on her for several hours even getting in and out of the water. But be sure to apply 30 minutes before they get into the water, or it will not work as intended. It's hard to choose from so many, but out of them all this is the one I like the most.
Kathleen W.
Crescent City, CA
This product is great for when your hitting the beach goes on thick and stays on when you go into the water. all in all great scent . Never had a sunburn one with this product unless i missed a spot. really great value for the price you get alot unlike most bottles being a little on the small side. lol
Lexy B.
Palm Harbor, FL
This lotion rubbed in very well and doesn't leave any marks or sign that you put it on. Not very oily and has great protection against the suns harmful rays. I put it to the test with my Irish skin the Burns almost every time I go out in the horrible Florida weather.
Jess T.
Ankeny, IA
I have been using this higher spf on my ears, lips, and nose because they typically burn much faster than the rest of my body. It seems to last the majority of my time outside, however I typically will reapply if I'm out in the water.
Lauren G.
Santee, CA
I love using Banana Boat because of the smell. It smells so good! I also really like this product because it works really well on my skin tone. I am prone to burning so I like that this product prevents that.
Chanika M.
Hollywood, FL
This sunscreen is so good! I am darkskinned and Don't plan on getting any darker , so this is definitely always my go to Sunscreen If I'm not using Neotrogina *. Its amazing I tried it for the first time a fw months ago and now it sits in my bathroom cabinet for when I'm going for a swim at the beach or pool lol.
Isabella S.
Great lotion to protect my skin from getting sunburns but very inexpensive. I got this at Walmart for about 7 dollars. This perfect for children and adults at the same time. I usually prefer the stick ones but this cream one was perfect.
Samantha T.
This is my go to sunscreen for everyday during the summer. It smooths into the skin super easy and has no scent at all which I really like. I’ve been using for 10 years and wouldn’t use another product.
Tat'iana L.
I love sunscreen, because I like to go swimming and it protects me a lot from the sun's harmful rays. Banana Boat works somewhat well, when it come to sun rays, but not so much on appearance. I am giving this product 2 stars, because I don't like the aftermath of the product. Once you apply to product on your skin you have to constantly keep rubbing it i and it takes almost hours. (Once applied it makes your skin look white, and once rubbed in it makes it look super purple) I would recommend a roll on sunscreen as a better option. :)
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Were do you buy your Banana boat ??
Ciera D.
Union City, MI
Do they sell this at Walgreens??
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this at?
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Which sunblock works the best for you?
Odalis C.
Brooklyn, NY
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Do they sell this at target?