BY BANANA BOAT

Advanced UVA/UVB Sunscreen AvoTriplex™ High UVA Long-Lasting Protection.  Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven™. with Aloe Vera. AvoTriplex™ with UVA. Lightweight & Hydrating. Skin Cancer Foundation Recommended. Very Water Resistant. Banana Boat® Ultra Defense™ Lotion with patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against aging and long-term skin damage with high UVA protection. see more...

Tat'iana L.
Tat'iana L.
I love sunscreen, because I like to go swimming and it protects me a lot from the sun's harmful rays. Banana Boat works somewhat well, when it come to sun rays, but not so much on appearance. I am giving this product 2 stars, because I don't like the aftermath of the product. Once you apply to product on your skin you have to constantly keep rubbing it i and it takes almost hours. (Once applied it makes your skin look white, and once rubbed in it makes it look super purple) I would recommend a roll on sunscreen as a better option. :)
Nataly B.
Nataly B.
As a Latina that I am it's very hard to not get to dark for the summer. My skin is very attract able to the sun rays and as soon as I walk out the door on a sunny day I get a tan, thanks to this sunscreen it protects me from any kind of tan. As for the beach it's always in my beach bag and gives me a great protection against the sun, I've noticed that after spreading a bit on my skin I get a rosy tan afterwards, but not to dark to the point I start peeling it's a great source of protection.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
This is my families go-to sunscreen for a day at the pool or beach or if we are going to be outside for a while. It is lightweight but still has a thick enough feel to slather it onto and rub it into the skin. When I wear this my skin feels protected but I dont feel like its too heavy and it doesnt leave that horrible white film on my skin. It also is sensitive enough for my kids skin and protects them without irritation.
Denisha H.
Denisha H.
Palmdale, CA
I brought this during the beginning of the summer and fell in love with it ever since. I apply a lot because I have very sensitive skin so I have used over 3 bottles this whole summer. I don't think you have to apply a second time because my skin rarely tanned when wearing this. I live in the Antelope Valley and it works wonders so I really recommend this sunscreen! Keep away from eyes, though.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Irving, TX
Banana Boat Ultra Defense Sheer Protect Advanced Sunscreen is the best sunscreen there is. This stays on all day and doesn't run into my eyes causing them to burn and become irritated. This is my go to item for my #beachbag and for having fun in the sun while staying safe. I cannot see myself using any other product besides this one.
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Oak Ridge, TN
As someone with fair skin who burns ridiculously easy this product is a life (skin) saver! Its gentle on my skin and does not leave me feeling disgustingly oily. I wore it on my most recent trip to the beach and didn't burn a bit. I haven't seen it in a spray yet, and that would be my only complaint!
Luiza C.
Luiza C.
This product really helped me on vacation because it was both a sunscreen and a lotion so my skin stayed moisturized and protected from the sun during the trip. I must though, the smell is really unattractive and i think the brand could work on something a little less... Sun screen smelling.
Chanell P.
Chanell P.
I have used Banana Boat products since I was a kid, and as I got older I simply upped the SPF. I take or buy this sunscreen no matter where I go. I think at times people forget how important it is to use EVERYDAY and even though I have sensitive skin, it doesn't cause any irritation.
Shelley S.
Shelley S.
Cheshire, CT
This sunscreen works well. It is very thick so it takes some extra rubbing to work it into your skin but it's worth the effort to ensure proper coverage. Once it's soaked in it's pretty sheer and not too greasy, I usually keep this on my body and use something lighter for my face.
Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.
North Fort Myers, FL
The Banana Boat Ultra Defense Sheer Protect Advanced Sunscreen Lotion is worth the money! Not only do my husband and I use It when we are out by the pool. but I put it on our child and it works wonders! This is definitely one to try not only on yourself, but family too!
Tanja D.
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Were do you buy your Banana boat ??
Ciera D.
Ciera D.
Union City, MI
Do they sell this at Walgreens??
Rachna L.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Which sunblock works the best for you?
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this at?
Odalis C.
Odalis C.
Brooklyn, NY
Great Outdoors Expert
Do they sell this at target?