Banana Boat Ultra Defense Sheer Protect Advanced Sunscreen Lotion

Advanced UVA/UVB Sunscreen AvoTriplex™ High UVA Long-Lasting Protection.  Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven™. with Aloe Vera. AvoTriplex™ with UVA. Lightweight & Hydrating. Skin Cancer Foundation Recommended. Very Water Resistant. Banana Boat® Ultra Defense™ Lotion with patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB protection. Against aging and long-term skin damage with high UVA protection. see more...

Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
The banana boat ultra defense sheet protect is what I use every year on my daughter . Applying it goes on great and stays on her for several hours even getting in and out of the water. But be sure to apply 30 minutes before they get into the water, or it will not work as intended. It's hard to choose from so many, but out of them all this is the one I like the most.
Kathleen W.
Crescent City, CA
This product is great for when your hitting the beach goes on thick and stays on when you go into the water. all in all great scent . Never had a sunburn one with this product unless i missed a spot. really great value for the price you get alot unlike most bottles being a little on the small side. lol
Lexy B.
Palm Harbor, FL
This lotion rubbed in very well and doesn't leave any marks or sign that you put it on. Not very oily and has great protection against the suns harmful rays. I put it to the test with my Irish skin the Burns almost every time I go out in the horrible Florida weather.
Jess T.
Ankeny, IA
I have been using this higher spf on my ears, lips, and nose because they typically burn much faster than the rest of my body. It seems to last the majority of my time outside, however I typically will reapply if I'm out in the water.
Lauren G.
Santee, CA
I love using Banana Boat because of the smell. It smells so good! I also really like this product because it works really well on my skin tone. I am prone to burning so I like that this product prevents that.
Chanika M.
Hollywood, FL
This sunscreen is so good! I am darkskinned and Don't plan on getting any darker , so this is definitely always my go to Sunscreen If I'm not using Neotrogina *. Its amazing I tried it for the first time a fw months ago and now it sits in my bathroom cabinet for when I'm going for a swim at the beach or pool lol.
Isabella S.
Great lotion to protect my skin from getting sunburns but very inexpensive. I got this at Walmart for about 7 dollars. This perfect for children and adults at the same time. I usually prefer the stick ones but this cream one was perfect.
Samantha T.
This is my go to sunscreen for everyday during the summer. It smooths into the skin super easy and has no scent at all which I really like. I’ve been using for 10 years and wouldn’t use another product.
Tat'iana L.
I love sunscreen, because I like to go swimming and it protects me a lot from the sun's harmful rays. Banana Boat works somewhat well, when it come to sun rays, but not so much on appearance. I am giving this product 2 stars, because I don't like the aftermath of the product. Once you apply to product on your skin you have to constantly keep rubbing it i and it takes almost hours. (Once applied it makes your skin look white, and once rubbed in it makes it look super purple) I would recommend a roll on sunscreen as a better option. :)
Nataly B.
As a Latina that I am it's very hard to not get to dark for the summer. My skin is very attract able to the sun rays and as soon as I walk out the door on a sunny day I get a tan, thanks to this sunscreen it protects me from any kind of tan. As for the beach it's always in my beach bag and gives me a great protection against the sun, I've noticed that after spreading a bit on my skin I get a rosy tan afterwards, but not to dark to the point I start peeling it's a great source of protection.
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Were do you buy your Banana boat ??
Ciera D.
Union City, MI
Do they sell this at Walgreens??
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this at?
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Which sunblock works the best for you?
Odalis C.
Brooklyn, NY
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Do they sell this at target?