Banana Boat Ultra Defense Max Skin Protect Continuous Spray Sunscreen With SPF 110

BY BANANA BOAT #30 in Facial Sunscreen

Clear Continuous Banana Boat Sunscreen Spray offers advanced UVA/UVB protection with a strength of SPF 110. his can help against sunburn, premature skin aging and long-term skin damage caused by too much exposure to the sun. It applies evenly and is proven to be long-lasting. Banana Boat Ultra Defense (6 oz) is enriched with antioxidants, which can remove harmful elements from your skin.

It also contains aloe vera, which heals the skin. Banana Boat Ultramist Spray is very water-resistant, which means that you can apply it before jumping into the pool without worry, and it will also resist sweating.

Inactive Ingredients: Sd Alcohol 40-b, Isobutane, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin c), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin e), peg-8 Dimethicone, Sodium Propoxyhydroxypropyl, Thiosulfate Silica, Octyldodecanol, Silica.

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 3%,;  Octocrylene 10%,;  Homosalate 10%,;  Oxybenzone 5%...

• "The high spf of this product offer high protection for sensitive skin. Also the soothing aloe is really nice if you've already spend a few days out in the sun. Awesome product! " in 14 reviews
  • "I have fair skin as well as my children and it's definitely one of the best" in 1 review
  • "I have very sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate it or cause me to get burned. " in 1 review
  • "It left all these little pieces of film on any little bit of arm hair I had. " in 1 review
  • "Banana Boat delivers everything I need, plus it's not greasy, and is very light weight." in 1 review
Kelly L.
Kerman, CA
I uses the Banana Boat Ultra Defense Max protectant spray sunscreen when I remember. I feel it is gentle and effective. I just didn’t like the sticky feeling it leaves. I feel like they should improve on that. I usually by this product at Walmart. I would recommend this to busy parents and people that want a good sunscreen because it is very convenient and ready for on the go. I love how it’s easy to apply
Jammie C.
I have continued to buy Banana Boat Kids Tear-Free Sting-Free UltraMist Lotion Continuous Spray Sunscreen With SPF 50 and many other banana boat products over the years. I have 5 children who need protection from the sun and it's harmful uv rays. Banana Boat has remained the only product I have trusted. I also think the price point is great. Product lasts even when swimming!
Chloe' T.
Waupun
This has always been my go to product for sunscreen. I am really pale and burn super easy. Banana Boat products have always protected me from being a crispy sunburnt mess. It doesn't smell too heavily of fragrance which I like. It's a bit oily but it is sunscreen so I didn't expect anything else. I like the most because I can spray and go and reapply easily throughout the day.
Kristina A.
Arcadia, FL
This sunscreen is an absolute must in my family. My daughter is super sensitive to the sun and burns easily. This sunscreen completely prevents that! The spray nozzle provides a perfect application and the SPF protection is unbeatable, especially in the Florida sun. I would highly recommend this product for anyone.
Jessica T.
Jenkintown, PA
As a teacher who teaches summer school I always keep a bottle of this sunblock in my backpack. It's super hygienic because there is no cross-contamination in a spray bottle and it's user-friendly so even my special needs kiddos can use the bottle independently which is a great life skill to learn.
Katie M.
It smells good and does not irritate my skin. It works effectively and protects my skin from the sun. I do not get sunburnt and have been satisfied with this product. I would recommend this sunscreen.
Shannon L.
Jewett City, CT
I'm whiter than Casper the ghost, so I need to keep sunscreen strapped on me at all times. The other day it was 100+ degrees and I didn't get burned once with this stuff on. Makes your skin feel a little tight though and you will have to apply it every 30 minutes or so. Not a bad product in my book.
Yvette C.
San Diego
This sunscreen gets the job done. I find that I don’t really need much sunscreen but I do burn with isn’t very nice. I love this sunscreen because it is a spray so that means no mess. It works and goes on well no sticky residue. I feel that banana boat is a great brand in general so I always buy their products.
Jennifer M.
Las Vegas, NV
This sunscreen is OK it’s not bad for the price you just need to make sure that you continually reapply and make sure to do it when you are to rise have streaks running over your body
Can we purchased it all drugstores
Anneliese C.
Salem, MA
This review is coming for someone that hates sunscreen- I hate the feel and the smell. It makes me hot. But THIS sunscreen is amazing. It smells good. It’s worth the price because if used as directed, you will not get burnt. It’s easy to apply with the spray and you hardly notice it’s on. Love love love.
Jenny M.
Northfield, NJ
Does it work?
rebecca p.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Yes it does
Tamega D.
Darlington, SC
How long does this sunscreen protect your skin?