BY BANANA BOAT

Clear UltraMist® High UVA.  Protects against 99% of burning rays. Sun-Tested, Sun-Proven® Banana Boat® UltraMist® Ultra Defense™ Sunscreen SPF 110 provides our maximum spray protection from sunburn, long-term skin damage, and premature skin aging by providing advanced UVA/UVB protection.  It goes on easily and is proven in the sun to be long-lasting and effective.  This formula, enriched with antioxidant Vitamins C & E and Aloe, is hydrating for healthy looking skin. With Aloe Vera Hydrating Formula Non-Greasy Very Water Resistant Won t Run Into Eyes Long Lasting Easy Twist & Lock Cap Rub Free Fast & Easy Coverage Quick-Drying Recommended effective sunscreen by the Skin Cancer Foundation Questions or Comments?  1-800-SafeSun ; see more...

Banana Boat Ultra Defense Max Skin Protect Continuous Spray Sunscreen
  • "It left all these little pieces of film on any little bit of arm hair I had. " in 1 review
  • "The high spf of this product offer high protection for sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "Banana Boat delivers everything I need, plus it's not greasy, and is very light weight." in 1 review
  • "I have very sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate it or cause me to get burned. " in 1 review
  • "I have fair skin as well as my children and it's definitely one of the best" in 1 review
Caitlin Y.
Windermere, FL
I work outdoors in Florida and needed a strong sunscreen that wouldn't leave me feeling greasy or gross. This did just that for me. The high spf content and light spray left me without a burn and without any gross residue - except for the back of my knees. No matter how much I put there, they burned. Overall I was happy with it though.
Dove B.
Sacramento , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
At first I was kinda worried about the spray sunscreen but from now on
I only use spray on because it is so easy to use no greasy hands from rubbing in
banana boat is average price but usually can find sales or coupons to use
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Banana boat is the worst! I personally hate using sunscreen. I find it bad for your health, has a terrible smell, and doesn't feel good on the skin. It's also very unnatural to me. I would rather use makeup products that have a bit of sunscreen in them than to use plain ol' sunscreen. I will however, use it if I know I will be in the sun for a very long period of time. I know it's suppose to keep you looking young and keep you from getting sun damage, but I still don't like it.
Edaliz M.
Webster, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I lovr this product. It really protects you against all the dangerous rays from the sun. You can be the while day out expised to the sun. You are going to get sunburned but not that bad.
Carla C.
Puerto Rico
I am not a fan of sun protectors! But for those who have sensitive skin this one will be good! It has aloe vera and Spf 100! It's gentle on the skin! It's light weight and hydrating!
Danielle D.
Hampden, ME
Spray sunscreen is the best! Its great to get even coverage, any my bf needs to get his scalp in between his hair, and cream sunscreen makes his hair all oily. (he's very light blonde)
Jonathan B.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely love how quick this is to apply as compared to traditional cream sunscreen. The only downside is that after one day the beach the canister is either almost or totally empty.
Jenknee C.
Spanaway, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can't live without this. Helps prevent burns, you do have to reapply every 2 hours based on how much you sweat and all. No harsh smells. Kinda pricey but worth it.
Crystal C.
Go-to sunscreen because it is very convenient to spray and use and does not feel sticky or oily. It lasts for long periods of time during harsh sun rays. The packaging is one that is easily recognized and I would recommend this product.
Stephanie T.
Reading, PA
The Banana Boat Ultra Defense Max Skin Protect is a really good product. It stills protect you even when you're in the water for 80 mins. I love the spray one more than the creamy one.
Jenny M.
Northfield, NJ
Does it work?
rebecca p.
Great Outdoors Expert
Yes it does
Tamega D.
Darlington, SC
How long does this sunscreen protect your skin?