Banana Boat Ultra Defense Lotion Sunscreen SPF 80 uploaded by jennifer h.

BY BANANA BOAT

Banana Boat Ultra Defense Sheer Protect Sunscreen Lotion SPF 80. Protects from UVA/UVB rays that cause sunburn, long-term skin damage, and premature skin aging. Enriched with antioxidant vitamin E and aloe, it is hydrating for healthy-looking skin. This water resistant dermatologist tested product is free from oil & fragrance.

If used as directed with other sun protection measures, decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.

Skye G.
I use the SPF 80 sunscreen for my face in the summer because I burn easily. It protects my face well, but I have oily skin and it makes the oil a lot worse on my face so I try not to use it unless I have to.
Mitchelle A.
El Paso
Love the smell of summer and pools. Don’t really care what brand I use usually but this really does its job. Packaging is like any other. Sold at drugstores and super accessible
angie T.
This is a great product. It is important to protect your skin and this does that well. I bought this from Wal-Mart. It's gentle on my skin. Feels soft. Nice packaging. Easy to use. It's a little small though. So I think it should be a little bigger for the price. I will buy again.
Jacalyn D.
San Diego, CA
I am a very fair skin girl who burns very easily. I do not tan (only freckle). And I am fairly paranoid about skin cancer and ageing. With that said I prefer a very high SPF in my sunscreen. And Banana Boat always smell pretty great for a sunscreen.
Brookelyn M.
Lehi
Sunscreen is sunscreen! Banana Boat is cheap, with very good coverage and it smells good too! 100% I'm as white as white can be and my summer scent is Sunscreen.
Brittany W.
As someone that burns really bad very easily, I've used a lot of different sun blocks. I like this one because I've found the spf as high as 100. I feel protected and trust using it on my kids.
Bea M.
You will not get burned with this stuff. With an spf of 80 I only have to apply this once maybe twice for a long day. It’s definitely long lasting. It’s a bit thicker but you only have to apply it once
Hailey L.
Growing up a Florida baby I was always covered in sunscreen. This product works well. It goes on easily and lasts a long time. I always keep this in my beach bag. It works even in water or sweat. I recommend it
Reese S.
houston, tx
i am very, very pale and when i go out in the sun for more than 2 hours i am burnt. i am in marching band so i go outside for hours at a time before i can reapply sunscreen so, this product really helped out a lot. the higher the spf, the better it is for me and for my pale friends haha. i used it during band camp and we were outside for probably 4 hours and i wasn’t burnt at all! just a little exhausted that’s all. this is really worth the price!
Brianna C.
Kernersville, NC
This is one of my favorite sunscreens! It's gentle on your skin and has 80 spf which is amazing for everyone especially those with fair skin! I buy this every year! The packaging can get messy but I prefer the lotions over the sprays!
Vania E.
Tiene un aroma impresionante me encanta