BY BANANA BOAT

Protect from any angle! Provides fast and even coverage for even those tough-to-reach spots. Simply spray you and your loved ones for great UVA and UVB protection.

FEATURES & BENEFITS
  • Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • SPF 100 blocks against 99% of UVB rays – our highest level of spray protection!
  • Lightweight
  • Easy Grip 6 fl. oz. spray can
  • Twist ‘n Lock Spray, no cap!
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

Buy on Amazon
Brooke H.
Indianapolis, IN
If you have read my other reviews, you will know that my skin complexion rivals that of a pale vampire. Meaning, the sun is not my friend and I get severe burns very easily. However, this product truly protects my skin from the sun's rays and if I apply it every 1.5 hours, I won't come out looking like a lobster at the end of the day. It sprays on and dries quickly. There are people who say after 50 spf, the higher number are just for show and don't offer additional protection. I am here to tell you those statements are false. If you have pale skin like mine, this could save your skin in the summer.
April E.
Not too long ago, my family and I took a trip to Six Flag: Hurricane Harbor. We live in California .. so, California + the Sun = SUN BURN! However, because my mom purchased this exact product, we were covered 100%. The next day, we were all excited to find out we didn't have any tan lines or any signs of sun burn. The smell of this sun block is just like any other sun block.
Laina K.
I cannot believe how excellent this sunblock is! I am melanin enriched and still use sunblock. I was worried that this wouldn't work well in Florida, but I was wrong. My usually deep tan was minimal. I'm in love! I am definitely going to purchase more since I had to leave that one behind (flying with only a carry on).
My trick, apply every time I exit the wayer for breaks.
Amanda P.
Albertville, MN
For somebody who has sensitive skin I enjoy this product. Being able to spray this stuff on is easy and not messy. I use this when I plan to spend time outdoors because I am one of those people who can turn from white as a ghost to a red lobster after a few hours.

The price is right for the SPF you're getting and if you're somebody who turns into a lobster like I am I definitely recommend this product.
Jessica D.
Westwego, LA
This is a good sun screen. I have VERY sensitive and FAIR skin. I don't tan I just burn, this protects my skin wonderfully. I used it last summer when I would go on walks outside on our track and it helped a lot. It does have a sticky feel and you will definitely have whatever is blowing in the wind stuck to you. It works though so shower when your done and your good to go.
Emily T.
Although I try to avoid aerosol sunscreen, I broke down and bought this one because I was out. It's a good value for what it is I guess. This was my first time using it and it was a bit of a harsh scent and smell. i most likely won't buy this again mainly because of the aerosol can. i may try the squeeze tube though!
Fiona C.
Dorchester, MA
I love this sunscreen spray since it doesn't leave my skin with the greasy feeling that sunscreen lotion does! SPF 100 does the job. My only gripe is the smell when you first spray it, but i usually just hold my breath when spraying it on myself!
Must have in your beach bag essentials #beachbagessentials
Pauline W.
Washington, DC
I currently own this product. This summer has been particularly canicular where I live and this sunscreen has been protecting my skin excellently. I have not had one sunburn or problem with it.
One recommendation would be to wait about 15 minutes to get in the water after spraying it on. Other wise the water gets gross and the defense isn't as good against UV's
Tiffany R.
San Marcos, CA
Being that we have a lot of tattoos, skin care and sun protection is important to us. Not only does this sunscreen cover those bases, but it is incredibly easy to apply, and that's great, especially when you're on the go! The little one always has fun when we're spraying this on him.
Sara H.
Dansville, NY
When you're a pale mushroom like me, you need all the help you can get from the sun. I use it all the time when I'm going to be outside for longer than 30 minutes or on vacation. I won't use anything else. Highly recommend to anyone with skin. Do you have skin? You should use this.