Banana Boat Ultra Defense Clear Continuous SPF 50 Ultra Mist Sunblock Spray 6 Fl Oz Aerosol Can

BY BANANA BOAT

Banana boat® ultra mist™ ultra defense™ spray with patented avotriplex® technology goes on easily to provide advanced UVA/UVB sunscreen protection from sunburn, damaging uv rays and the visible effects of skin aging in a sheer feel spray that's proven in the sun to be long-lasting and effective. It's also enriched with soothing aloe and skin nourishing vitamins a, c & E. recommended as an effective uv sunscreen. see more...

• Can you use this on your entire body?3 Answers
TM M.
TM M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The aerosol sprays work the best for me! They're so easy and quick to apply. I get sunburnt on the top of my head very easily so I usually spray a little on the top of my head as well. Might sound weird, but it works lol don't go crazy and spray a ton though cuz then you'd probably be able to fry something up there!
Sara Z.
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE the spray in sunscreen. It's so much easier to apply and covers me just as well as normal sun screen lotion does. Sometimes it can feel a little sticky at first, but I find that for me that goes away after it dries up more. I would absolutely recommend this product to someone :) extremely convenient
Robyn S.
Robyn S.
Nanticoke, PA
I love the design of the aerosol can. The spray mechanism is easy to push, doesn't leak out, and the bottle is pretty durable. The product itself works well and is easy to reapply when needed- which should always be done after a few hours or being in water. It runs in East and doesn't feel greasy.
Marlene M.
Marlene M.
Mount Vernon, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty good sunscreen. I don't really care for the sprays because you inhale some of that. But overall it's a good sunscreen. My guys tend to wear the spray on at work better than the lotions so I try to keep it on hand to help provoke them to use it more. It has a good smell and works well.
Alysha W.
Alysha W.
Duarte, CA
Being in the sum during the summer I needed a sunscreen that would actuallywork. I heard great things about it so decided to get it. The first time I used it was great but after that it was HORRIBLE! I left like streaks of it on my legs and arms and I did not like that. Would not recommend
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
Lovington, NM
Banana Boat sunscreen is literally the only sunscreen I will use on my children. The can is perfect for spraying into my hand and the formula is both gentle and smells nice. I usually purchase it at my local WalMart. The only improvement I could see would be to widen the spray range.
Cori W.
Cori W.
This product does a good job with skin protection. I love the convenience of spraying on sunblock, rather than dealing with the mess of lotions. The sprayer makes the application process fast and efficient. The nozzle can sometimes become clogged, but overall it is a good product.
Shar J.
Shar J.
Terre Haute, IN
Has a great smell. It is easy to put on when using the spray can. It works really well. Especially the waterproof. I buy this product at Walmart. I recommend it to my friends and family. This product was very affective. I think this product doesn't need imporvment.
Destiny H.
Destiny H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am unsure if this product works or if I just have skin that burns too easily but I like this product especially for the price and ease of usage. It is very gentle on the skin but one thing that I can say for people of color, it might make you look a little ashy.
nicole h.
nicole h.
Whitesboro, NY
I tend to buy the spray sunscreen just for the convenience of the product instead of the mess of the lotion. I am a repeat user tend to buy this product a lot, but do look for on sale. I bought it at target. I think it is a great product and recommend to anyone.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Mckinney, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can you use this on your entire body?