BY BANANA BOAT

AvoTriplex™ High UVA 3-Way Protection™ Sun Tested, Sun Proven™ Enriched with Aloe Vera Absorbs Quickly Very Water Resistant Banana Boat® Ultra Defense™ Lotion with patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects 3 ways: Against sunburn with high UVB protection Against the effects of aging and long term skin damage with high UVA protection Lasts longer than ordinary sunscreens since it doesn t breakdown. This lightweight, non greasy formula is enriched with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E, so skin stays hydrated while protecting it from the sun. Very Water Resistant Absorbs Quickly Fragrance Free The skin care foundation recommends this product  as an effective  UV sunscreen. Questions or Comments? Call 1-800 SafeSun, Mon-Fri ; see more...

• I'm going away on a vacation to the Caribbean soon and I'm looking ...1 Answers
  • My daughter is extremely fair skinned and burns easily. How often a...4 Answers
  • Doesn't burn and provides great coverage!2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Used this my whole vacation and didn't get burnt and was still able to get a tan." in 1 review
Maria B.
Maria B.
Bueno, este protector es muy bueno tanto para niños como para adultos porque con el cuidado de la piel es muy bueno.

Los niños y los adultos a pesar de quemarnos con el reflejo del sol, ya al usar este producto al siguiente día no se amanece adolorido. Otra cosa, si es importante en la playa o piscina colocarle o colocarse este producto 3 o 4 veces mientras este entrando y saliendo del agua porque según mi percepción se quita rapido.

Otra ventaja es que dura bastante el producto, con un poco que coloques en la palma de la mano ya con eso cubres toda la piel del niño!!
Carolina G.
Carolina G.
Doral, FL
I love this sun screen I only have to apply in the morning I even use it on my face with no brake outs! It's amazing, I spend my weekends on a very cold high altitude place where the sun can be very very hard on your skin, also the wind is a concern, this sun screen is perfect because you can go hiking, horseback riding all kinds of outdoor activities and be protected every single minute of the day.
katie b.
katie b.
Waianae, HI
This is the perfect sunscreen for the rest of my body! it is incredibly lightweight, has no white caste, smells very pleasant, and more importantly has actually made my skin more beautiful! The tone and texture of my skin seems to improve every time I use this. This sunscreen allows me to be protected while still getting tan without risking damage to my skin. #beachbag
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Ukiah, CA
My family and I always use this sunscreen. Not only does it help us from not getting sunscreen it helps keep my mom anxiety free. With the spray version my mom feels at peace because she had skin cancer and with this she feels that I won't get it with a quick spray as I run out the door on a sunny day.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Wheeling, WV
This sunscreen has a very pleasant scent. I wear it anytime I go to the pool, beach, or just anytime I'm in the sun. I picked it up at Rite-Aid which is where I get most of my health and beauty products. Overall I would highly recommend this product because it not only does it's job it does it well.
cyrielle A.
cyrielle A.
Columbus, GA
Love this sun block it is the go to every summer! Having a pool in the back yard means we go through a lot of sun screen, and this brand is always at my house. It is none sticky, smells great and moisturizing too. I highly recommend this product! I would defiantly repurchase again and again!
Angie Y.
Angie Y.
Brooklyn, NY
I usually hate the smell of some sunscreen. However, this Banana Boat sunscreen smelled just fine. It doesn't have a chemical smell. It smells nice when I apply it on my skin. It keeps me protected from the sun so that I don't get a sunburn. Of course you will need to re-apply as needed.
Madeleine Q.
Madeleine Q.
Finally I found a daily bases and I don't smell like I'm on a way back from a beach! And it doesn't leave a sticky/oily residue. this is highly water resistant, and is light enough to rub in easily and dont give me spots. It's a real shame that your products dont come in travel sizes
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Perkasie, PA
I bought this for the a beach trip and I think the heat/sun messed up the consistency, which you think would be something that they thought about when creating a SUN product??? It got really watery and the application didn't go evenly so I got burned in weird places and weird marks!!
Smart Mouth Beauty !.
Smart Mouth Beauty !.
Louisville, KY
I keep a travel size of this sunscreen in my purse at all times. I especially like to apply it to my hands before driving my car. As you know...nothing will age a woman more than old spotted hands. This is affordable and easy to apply. It's not greasy and it smells pleasant too!
NIMSEY M.
NIMSEY M.
Phoenix, AZ
DOES IT BURN?
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.
My daughter is extremely fair skinned and burns easily. How often are you all reapplying this? Do you have a better product suggestion as I think this may be a product issue not a reapplying issue.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
North Bay, ON
Doesn't burn and provides great coverage!
Lori T.
Lori T.
Palmer, MA
I'm going away on a vacation to the Caribbean soon and I'm looking for a good sunscreen to bring with me. I have had some basal cell cancer on my fave already and don't want any more. What are others thoughts on this product? I've read good reviews in the past