Banana Boat Ultra Defense Broad Spectrum SPF 80 Sunblock 3 Fl Oz Tube uploaded by jennifer h.

BY BANANA BOAT

Use: helps prevent sunburn see more...

Reese S.
houston, tx
i am very, very pale and when i go out in the sun for more than 2 hours i am burnt. i am in marching band so i go outside for hours at a time before i can reapply sunscreen so, this product really helped out a lot. the higher the spf, the better it is for me and for my pale friends haha. i used it during band camp and we were outside for probably 4 hours and i wasn’t burnt at all! just a little exhausted that’s all. this is really worth the price!
Jacalyn D.
San Diego
I am a very fair skin girl who burns very easily. I do not tan (only freckle). And I am fairly paranoid about skin cancer and ageing. With that said I prefer a very high SPF in my sunscreen. And Banana Boat always smell pretty great for a sunscreen.
Hailey L.
Growing up a Florida baby I was always covered in sunscreen. This product works well. It goes on easily and lasts a long time. I always keep this in my beach bag. It works even in water or sweat. I recommend it
Bea M.
You will not get burned with this stuff. With an spf of 80 I only have to apply this once maybe twice for a long day. It’s definitely long lasting. It’s a bit thicker but you only have to apply it once
Hannah H.
Banana boat has always been the sunscreen I've used so I can't really compare it to others much. But I feel like you have to apply and re apply often that's the only downfall I have because I seem to still get sunburnt could be user error because I always forget to reapply every couple hours
Brianna C.
Kernersville, NC
This is one of my favorite sunscreens! It's gentle on your skin and has 80 spf which is amazing for everyone especially those with fair skin! I buy this every year! The packaging can get messy but I prefer the lotions over the sprays!
Barb T.
Alexandria, VA
I use Banana Boat sunscreen with the highest SPF to make sure my skin is protected from the sun. I am a repeat user and buy it from Target or CVS drug stores. It met my expectations as it kept me protected and I did not get sun burnt when using it. I think everything has room for improvement but I would recommend this sunscreen to anyone.
Adalis T.
This product is amazing! I'm always in search for high Spf products. This one specifically is very gentle on the skin. I bought it from a CVS pharmacy. It did exactly what it was supposed to do, help me from tanning. One thing I would prefer it to be a spray instead of lotion formula.
Blanca G.
Kissimmee, FL
This is the other brand I use for sunscreen. Like I stated before need over 30 and when I am going to be a lot in the sun this is the one to use since it has SPF 80.
Pau S.
Bellevue, WA
I'm always looking for Sunscreens with SPF higher than at least 50. This one is a really good product and you can trust in it. Your body never wil going to get sunburn. Really good brand and good price for quantity and quality. I really recommend it.
Vania E.
Tiene un aroma impresionante me encanta