Banana Boat Ultra Defense Broad Spectrum SPF 80 Sunblock 3 Fl Oz Tube uploaded by jennifer h.

BY BANANA BOAT

Use: helps prevent sunburn see more...

Tristyn H.
Frankfort, KY
As someone that takes Synthroid, which can cause you to burn out in the sun far more easily (and it does for me), I like to use a high SPF sunscreen when I'm going to be swimming or outside for a long period of time. Banana Boat has been a brand used in my family for YEARS, and I always turn to them. Now is no exception, and I love this product. Not to mention, their sunblock always smells good!!
Katrina B.
Middleboro, MA
I have very fair skin so I have to use sunscreens with a high SPF that's why I use this sunscreen. It is in a convenient squeeze tube for ease of use. It is effective if used correctly and reapplied as needed or necessary. I would love a higher SPF but other than that I really would recommend this to other people with fair skin.
Vincent F.
Mastic Beach, NY
Ever had a really bad sunburn after a day at the beach because your sunscreen just couldn't protect your sensitive skin? I sure have, but after I came across this product all those fears went out the window, allowing me to enjoy my summer! Definitely a recommendation for all the fair skinned folks like myself.
Trina V.
Aurora, CO
This product is absolutely great! I've never gotten sunburnt when I had it on. The aloe is a plus, it feels so great the moment it comes into contact on your skin. However, I tried the spf 80, but it was not necessary for my skin type so I'll probably bump it down to 50 or 30 next time. Overall, great buy!
Krystle M.
Deltona, FL
This sunscreen is awesome. it is a little watery but it doesn't make my skin break out and feels so smooth. dries fast and doesn't come off in water or make you feel slippery. one the my favorite things about this one is, that unlike most other sun blocks out there, it doesn't have a super strong scent.
Gibson C.
Louisville, KY
When you have tattoos or super pale skin, summer can be quite daunting. Nothing keeps your skin safer on the go like Banana Boat Ultra Defense Broad Spectrum SPF 80 Sunblock. The portable size makes it easy to fit into pockets and beach bags. The top stays on great, protecting you from spillage.
Suheiley M.
Clifton, NJ
Actually really works it's very helpful and it kinda still lets your skin get stand but not too much but it's very very good you won't get burned sunburned it's has a very white color or a very clear color depends which one you get it is very very great you should use a it highly recommend it
Taylor F.
It smells like sunscreen, so not much else to say about that. It could be better. The packaging isn't ideal because it can get a little messy. Sunscreen, to me, is always a little pricey. I'm very fair, so I woudn't recommend it for people who need to use it on a regular basis.
kristen h.
Casselberry, FL
Banana Boat is my go to when it comes to skim protection. It's a product i can trust from myself and kids to wear without the worry of it failing when we need it. Its strong but gentle enough for my children. Plus it's easy to buy as i can get it from all the stores i frequent.
Laci B.
Radcliff, KY
I just started using this. I burn very easily with my very pale skin and it's fantastic. I haven't burned once since I started using it. I hot thus on sale at Wal-Mart for a great price of like $4 or $5. I feel like this should be less liquidity though because it's so messy.
Vania E.
Tiene un aroma impresionante me encanta