Banana Boat® Ultra Defense® Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen Stick 0.55 oz. Carded Pack uploaded by Theresa M.Banana Boat® Ultra Defense® Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen Stick 0.55 oz. Carded Pack uploaded by Jacqueline A.Banana Boat® Ultra Defense® Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen Stick 0.55 oz. Carded Pack uploaded by Renee D.

BY BANANA BOAT

Great for Faces! 3-Way Protection AvoTriplex™ High UVA Light Weight Non-Greasy Feel Great For Sun-Sensitive Areas: Ears Lips Nose Face Banana Boat® Ultra Defense™ Stick with patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with high UVB protection Against aging and long-term skin damage with high UVA protection Lasts longer than ordinary sunscreens since it doesn t break down. Easy, glide-on spot protection!   see more...

• Is it good for oily skin?2 Answers
  • How good is this sunscreen? Is it good for sensitive skin? Will i...2 Answers
  • Is it good for sensitive skin. and to use in the face.4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "This brand is great, I think its works great on the face, harder yo use on the body especially with wiggley kids " in 6 reviews
Shelby C.
Tulsa
Review for: Sunscreen Stick 55 oz
I use this sunscreen every summer! I love how easy the stick is to apply. I do have to reapply every couple of hours, but I think that’s standard for most sunscreens. I will admit it feels greasy on my screen, but I never get any breakouts from it. I also love the smell!
Brittany M.
Wilmington , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this sunscreen stick mostly for my nose and face!! I live at the beach and this is so easy to throw in my beach bag and carry with me anywhere I go. I purchased mine at Wal-Mart but Ive seen it at Target, Walgreens, CVS, or any other drug store really! The only reason I gave it only 4 stars is because I need something heavy duty like this for my lips too, however, if you put it on your lips, its going to get in your mouth and it does not taste good at all!!! Otherwise, its a great product!!
Jacquelyn R.
Petal, MS
This is my go to durning the summer. I found this product 2 summers ago. It's a quick and easy way to help prevent sunburn or skin damage. Go to your local Walmart and pick some up before they are gone!
Adrienne S.
This is so funny this popped up for me to review because I just used this today!! I have purchased roughly five of these stick sunscreens over the past few months. My family keeps these in the car, golf bag, purse and anywhere else you could imagine the quick need for sunscreen. It's also much easier to apply on my child's face than spray sunscreen or traditional lotion. Definitely recommend to everyone who likes to prevent sunburns!
Emma M.
Flowery Branch, GA
Review for: Kids Broad Spectrum Sun Care Sunscreen Spf Of 4
Clearly I'm not a child, but this face stick has been my go-to beach necessity. I no longer have to deal with rubbing in creamy lotion on my face or spraying my face with "dry-fast" sunscreen. This stuff is like a glue stick and you just slide it all over your face. It's great!!! The only thing is, you definitely want to make sure you rub it all in and don't miss a spot. No one wants a streaky sunburn on their face.
Sarah T.
Shoreview, MN
Review for: Kids Broad Spectrum Sun Care Sunscreen Spf Of 4
applied this liberally over my face on a very hot day at the beach and had no problems with sunscreen causing my eyes to tear. I trust the Banana Boat name to protect me from the sun and expect waterproof claims to be accurate, so my main concern is how the sunscreen absorbs and if it runs into my eyes. This product absorbs well, does not leave greasy residue, and does not run into your eyes.
kimber k.
Savannah, GA
I love this sunscreen stick. I keep one in my purse to use on my tattoos when I go tanning. It keeps them protected and my skin happy. Holds through sweat. It has a usual sunscreen smell, which is nice. The packaging makes it so easy to always have one on hand and made my life so much easier. You can buy it at Walmart or any drugstore for about 2.00$. I would recommend this for everyone.
Olivia B.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is my go to product whenever I go to the beach. I have very sensitive skin and not all sunscreens work well for me. I use this product as sunscreen for my face and it is the best one I have found so far! It lasts for a long time, it's not too thick or heavy. It also does not take long for it to set in. It won't rub off easily in the water. It gives plenty of protection to your skin. It is easy to apply and easy to remove with face wash. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with any kind of skin!
Jessica T.
Review for: Kids Broad Spectrum Sun Care Sunscreen Spf Of 4
We have used these sticks for years. We absolutely love the ease of use without having to get our hands greasy or worry about a higher SPF if we are tanning while the kids are playing out in the water. We have been able to keep this in my purse if we are to stop at the park or something we can just rub it on our kid.
Lizzy G.
As someone that easily burns and has super sensitive skin, this sunscreen works wonders! It has yet to irritate my skin and it holds up better than most body sunscreens. Even better is that it is relatively cheap! I adore this product and it is the only thing that goes on my face on beach days!
Annette S.
Kitimat, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this hard to apply with a stick or easier than lotion?
Maria M.
Bronx, NY
Is it good for sensitive skin. and to use in the face.
Alyssa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How good is this sunscreen? Is it good for sensitive skin? Will it leave me feeling oily and will it make me break out?
Jennifer J.
Overland Park, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it good for oily skin?
Anslee U.
Temple, GA
Dose it clog poures on baby's