Banana Boat® Ultra Defense® Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen Stick 0.55 oz. Carded Pack uploaded by Theresa M.Banana Boat® Ultra Defense® Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen Stick 0.55 oz. Carded Pack uploaded by Jacqueline A.Banana Boat® Ultra Defense® Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen Stick 0.55 oz. Carded Pack uploaded by Renee D.

BY BANANA BOAT

Great for Faces! 3-Way Protection AvoTriplex™ High UVA Light Weight Non-Greasy Feel Great For Sun-Sensitive Areas: Ears Lips Nose Face Banana Boat® Ultra Defense™ Stick with patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with high UVB protection Against aging and long-term skin damage with high UVA protection Lasts longer than ordinary sunscreens since it doesn t break down. Easy, glide-on spot protection!   see more...

• Is it good for oily skin?2 Answers
  • How good is this sunscreen? Is it good for sensitive skin? Will i...2 Answers
  • Is it good for sensitive skin. and to use in the face.4 Answers
  • "This brand is great, I think its works great on the face, harder yo use on the body especially with wiggley kids " in 6 reviews
Shelby C.
Tulsa
Review for: Sunscreen Stick 55 oz
I use this sunscreen every summer! I love how easy the stick is to apply. I do have to reapply every couple of hours, but I think that’s standard for most sunscreens. I will admit it feels greasy on my screen, but I never get any breakouts from it. I also love the smell!
Brittany M.
Wilmington , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this sunscreen stick mostly for my nose and face!! I live at the beach and this is so easy to throw in my beach bag and carry with me anywhere I go. I purchased mine at Wal-Mart but Ive seen it at Target, Walgreens, CVS, or any other drug store really! The only reason I gave it only 4 stars is because I need something heavy duty like this for my lips too, however, if you put it on your lips, its going to get in your mouth and it does not taste good at all!!! Otherwise, its a great product!!
Jacquelyn R.
Petal, MS
This is my go to durning the summer. I found this product 2 summers ago. It's a quick and easy way to help prevent sunburn or skin damage. Go to your local Walmart and pick some up before they are gone!
Amelia B.
this is convenient for the kids when we are just adventuring or playing outside .. Easy to use on the face and smaller areas
Priscilla D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This sunscreen is perfect on the go! It really protects my skin from the sun and UV rays and it is easy to carry.
Megan L.
Calabasas, CA
This little stick is perfect for on the go, out in the sun fun. It's easy to use and keeps your hands free of slippery sunblock. It fits perfectly in your purse or pocket. It can be used for the beach, just being out and about or maybe playing a game of golf.
Tessa S.
Oswego, NY
This stick is great because it makes it easy to apply sunscreen to my kids' faces. Perfect size for their little noses and upper lip.
Britt C.
Buffalo, NY
This is great for your face! It's helpful if you want to reapply, especially for your face and the tops of your shoulders!
christina m.
East Boston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works just like any other sun screen I love it its great for use on the face and small areas
Amy G.
Dauphin, PA
The stick definitely comes in handy. It's easy to apply, and it's easy to transport.
Annette S.
Kitimat, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this hard to apply with a stick or easier than lotion?
Maria M.
Bronx, NY
Is it good for sensitive skin. and to use in the face.
Alyssa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How good is this sunscreen? Is it good for sensitive skin? Will it leave me feeling oily and will it make me break out?
Jennifer J.
Overland Park, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it good for oily skin?
Anslee U.
Temple, GA
Dose it clog poures on baby's