Banana Boat® Ultra Defense® Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen Stick 0.55 oz. Carded Pack uploaded by Theresa M.Banana Boat® Ultra Defense® Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen Stick 0.55 oz. Carded Pack uploaded by Jacqueline A.Banana Boat® Ultra Defense® Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen Stick 0.55 oz. Carded Pack uploaded by Renee D.

BY BANANA BOAT

Great for Faces! 3-Way Protection AvoTriplex™ High UVA Light Weight Non-Greasy Feel Great For Sun-Sensitive Areas: Ears Lips Nose Face Banana Boat® Ultra Defense™ Stick with patented AvoTriplex™ technology protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with high UVB protection Against aging and long-term skin damage with high UVA protection Lasts longer than ordinary sunscreens since it doesn t break down. Easy, glide-on spot protection!   see more...

• Is it good for oily skin?2 Answers
  • How good is this sunscreen? Is it good for sensitive skin? Will i...2 Answers
  • Is it good for sensitive skin. and to use in the face.4 Answers
  • "This brand is great, I think its works great on the face, harder yo use on the body especially with wiggley kids " in 6 reviews
Shelby C.
Tulsa
Review for: Sunscreen Stick 55 oz
I use this sunscreen every summer! I love how easy the stick is to apply. I do have to reapply every couple of hours, but I think that’s standard for most sunscreens. I will admit it feels greasy on my screen, but I never get any breakouts from it. I also love the smell!
Brittany M.
Wilmington , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this sunscreen stick mostly for my nose and face!! I live at the beach and this is so easy to throw in my beach bag and carry with me anywhere I go. I purchased mine at Wal-Mart but Ive seen it at Target, Walgreens, CVS, or any other drug store really! The only reason I gave it only 4 stars is because I need something heavy duty like this for my lips too, however, if you put it on your lips, its going to get in your mouth and it does not taste good at all!!! Otherwise, its a great product!!
Jacquelyn R.
Petal, MS
This is my go to durning the summer. I found this product 2 summers ago. It's a quick and easy way to help prevent sunburn or skin damage. Go to your local Walmart and pick some up before they are gone!
Adrienne S.
This is so funny this popped up for me to review because I just used this today!! I have purchased roughly five of these stick sunscreens over the past few months. My family keeps these in the car, golf bag, purse and anywhere else you could imagine the quick need for sunscreen. It's also much easier to apply on my child's face than spray sunscreen or traditional lotion. Definitely recommend to everyone who likes to prevent sunburns!
Sara E.
Washington, DC
Review for: Kids Broad Spectrum Sun Care Sunscreen Spf Of 4
It's a really good product, the SPF 50 it's perfect for long days. it's easy to travel with and kids are always protected with. Find funny ways to apply it in your children because no matter what, they will hate sunscreen anyway.
Smells good, that's amazing
Kala M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great if you spend a lot of time outdoors in the sun. The stick makes it very easy to apply and re-apply to your face, Especially in areas that burn easily. Plus it is travel sized friendly. It feels like you are putting chapstick all over your face but it is still a great product.
Jeanie S.
Lancaster, SC
It's love! Perfect for the face and lips! Worked wonderfully with applying to children. No mess no fuss! Certainly effective at blocking harmful rays! Love that it is in a tube and is easy to apply! Will be purchasing again for sure!
Avery Y.
Clarksville, TN
I love using this sunscreen specifically for my face and scalp!! It's so easy to apply without looking greasy and it doesn't make my face break out which is a plus! With regular reapplication, my face or scalp never burn with this!
Becky K.
Baldwin City, KS
Review for: Kids Broad Spectrum Sun Care Sunscreen Spf Of 4
This is great to keep in the car, diaper bag or purse for quickly applying. Great for the face since its .ore like a balm rather than a lotion. You really don't have to worry about eye irritation especially when sweating.
Kristina B.
Charlotte, NC
Love the application of the stick. Easy to use and apply with no messy residue afterwards. Does not get in the eyes and safe for most ages to apply. I have purchased this product before and plan on purchasing it again. Definitely not a disappointing purchasing!
Annette S.
Kitimat, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this hard to apply with a stick or easier than lotion?
Maria M.
Bronx, NY
Is it good for sensitive skin. and to use in the face.
Alyssa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How good is this sunscreen? Is it good for sensitive skin? Will it leave me feeling oily and will it make me break out?
Jennifer J.
Overland Park, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it good for oily skin?
Anslee U.
Temple, GA
Dose it clog poures on baby's