BY BANANA BOAT #97 in Body Sunscreen

Banana boat triple defense sunscreen lotion for men SPF 30. Banana boat sunscreen for men will provide you with heavy duty sun protection while also combating odor, even while you are sweating. Active protect provides you with technology that kicks in when the sun's at its strongest and you need it most.  This banana boat triple defense sunscreen for men also will hydrate your skin with aloe and vitamin E while providing you with a manly scent.

Buy on Walmart
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
My hubby loves this sunscreen. It is not greasy at all and it has a pleasant scent. It works very well. I only dislike that i can never find it anywhere. I’d love for it to be T my local Target or Walmart.
Deymi A.
When i first provated it i completely fell in love. It is really soft and it protects you from the sun. Smells reaaaallyyy good. I love this product. I bought it at a supermarket and to be honest I thought it was going to be a failure, but it was not, it was awesome.
stacey l.
Excelsior, MN
Funny this product is a choice as I picked up the Banana Boat Sunscreen for Men a couple months ago for my boyfriend. He works outside and we have had an excellent, hot, and sunny Minnesota summer. He is balding on the top of his head and I always worry about him scorching his melon! He wears hats at times, but it gets a little steamy when it's hot and humid. He used this Banana Boat sunscreen diligently at my urging and I saw that his browner spots on the top of his head were fading and his skin looked better - not sun damaged. He liked the fragrance and that it did not leave him greasy or sticky. Thank you Banana Boat for assuaging my worries about my BF! I got it at Target, on sale, and I highly recommend this for all you guys and come on girls...get your man to protect his melon!
Ashley G.
Bakersfield, CA
I love these sticks - I find them especially useful for kid's faces and covering tattoos. My kids don't want to sit still while I run in sunscreen lotion, and a spray gets in their eyes and burns. This is great and fits in a bag and perfect for faces. I also use it to cover my tattoos when I tan, indoors or outdoors. Definitely only for small parts of the body or for babies - would not be practical to try to cover your whole body using this stick, so you will still need lotion or spray sunblock in conjunction with this stick.
courtney L.
My husband is super stubborn and hates wearing sunscreen. I got him this last year when we went on vacation and he loved it. I think he liked that he had his own that didn't smell girly and flowery. He didn't get a single sunburn our whole trip. It went on nicely and he didn't get sticky or slimy like most sunscreens do. He's asked for me to get it every time we go on a trip.
Jennifer R.
Richland, WA
I purchased Banana Boat Triple Defence Sunscreen Lotion for men for my husband. It cost a little more than the others but it was worth it for my husband to be willing to wear it. He loves the manly scent and it worked great for him. We love the beach but the beach does not love his pale skin and freckled bald head. We will be buying this again for sure.
Courtney H.
Iowa City, IA
Alot of my friends parents use this stuff its really expensive when it just gets washed off usually when you get home or you get in the pool. i have honestly used some from one of my friends when she came over to my house and i didn't have any to put on and she brought some over with her.
Mai L.
I bought these at walmart for about 7 dollars. These are really useful on children. I know my baby sisters can never stay still when I apply sunscreen lotion on them. So, using these spray ons have been really convenient for my Mom. The best thing about this product is that you get two instead of one. Definitely worth the price you pay.
Morgan C.
Lock Haven, PA
Great product! This stays on great in the water and stays on for hours! I have always used Banana Boat products and always will. It applies smooth on your skin and also has higher SPF's to use and lower ones. I like to stick with 30 or more. I love that there's spray and also rub on.
Kimberly D.
I have used banana boat's sunscreen and dark tanning and it works really well. I got what i expected from the product. It does have a nice packaging indeed. It is gentle and not to bad at all. Yes I would buy it again. It's the number one brand i use for tanning and sun screen.
Carla J.