Banana Boat

Banana Boat Sunscreen Sport...
10 Reviews
5 / 5
This is the only sunscreen that my family uses. When my son was younger, he had reactions to all sunscreens except for this one. We stuck with it years later. Protects well and lasts long before having to reapply.
5 / 5
Works great, smells good! My go-to for the summer. I can pick it up at Walmart and that’s convenient!
4 / 5
Big fan of the cream over the spray but this is my go to it’s a good quality for the size of the bottle and price.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
This was a fine sunscreen but I won't be repurchasing this low of SPF ever again. I've mainly been using this up on lunch break walks at work. Absorbs pretty well and it's not heavily fragranced. Aside from the spf value I chose, there's nothing wrong with this but it also didn't wow me.
4 / 5
A pretty good sunscreen brand!l that I trust! I specifically buy SPF 50 just because I tend to get sunburns easily. But Banana Boat is my go to brand for sunscreens.
4 / 5
Soaks in quickly and doesn’t leave a noticeable white cast. It does leave my face feeling a bit greasy but the longer it sits the better it soaks in and I usually powder over it to make it matte. Doesn’t burn or irritate, I use it on my toddler, doesn’t run into eyes either!
5 / 5
We were on vacation a few weeks ago and my sister is always prepared with her sunscreen of this brand, I did not apply anything and still today I have sun marks on my skin, for a next time I will buy one for myself, I know that it protects and Take care of the skin because my sister worked. recommended.
4 / 5
Perfect for someone who wants to tan but not burn. It’s part of my every day summer routine!
5 / 5
I love the smell of this stuff and it stays a long time without having to reapply! Great price
5 / 5
We always got this stuff growing up and I don’t remember getting burnt to a crisp when we applied it like we were supposed to. This is a great product.