Banana Boat Sunscreen Sport Performance Broad Spectrum Sun Care Sunscreen Stick - SPF 50 uploaded by Janeen P.Banana Boat Sunscreen Sport Performance Broad Spectrum Sun Care Sunscreen Stick - SPF 50 uploaded by Amy A.

BY BANANA BOAT

Banana Boat Sport Performance Sunscreen SPF 50 Stick is always handy. Rub on your ears, nose, lips or face for quick application, then move along. There's sun to enjoy! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Anna K.
I wear this whenever I run outside in the summer. It's a good level of protection with SPF 50. It works like a chapstick, but instead just rub it gently all over your face. The sunscreen is water-resistant so it doesn't wear off easily even when you sweat. I would say it's almost waterproof even. It's also a small compact size perfect for carrying in a purse or backpack.
Brittnie D.
Frankfort, KY
I love this concept! I use it primarily on my face. I got sun poisoning as a kid and since then, my nose and cheeks have been extra sensitive to the sun. This stuff stays with you so you aren't having to constantly reapply. Great product!
Thaissa C.
Leominster, MA
I've been using this sunscreen since I was a little girl! I couldn't tell you how many times I've saved myself from getting a sunburn after I put this amazing sunscreen on! I would 100% recommend this sunscreen to anyone who's staying outside and even for kids!
Rachel L.
Shendoah Jct, WV
I carry one of these around because I have multiple surgical scars that could be damaged by the sun. This product is quick and easy to use which is very convenient. It doesn't feel greasy and it lasts a long time. It works very well at protecting my scars and my face. I highly recommend this product!
Kristen V.
Monroe, NY
This product is a summer "must have." Apply stick to face and gently rub in at least fifteen minutes before going outside. Stays on for a good amount of him and is a clear consistency so there's no white cast on skin. Good for all skin types. Downside is that it could be unsanitary to share with others. Overall great product.
joanna p.
West Sacramento, CA
It works pretty good but if a lot of people are gonna use it i wouldn't really recommend it because not a lot of product comes in it the packaging us good and it did work over all it protected me from the sun
krista b.
Bremerton, WA
Love car this product. Smells amazing, application is easy, and it's perfect for travel. It's small size makes it convenient to keep in your purse, TSA friendly.
Laura B.
Dallas, TX
I use this before every outside dance performance and this works like a dream! It has very little scent and keeps my skin from getting burned. I believe it was a gift but I will definitely be repurchasing.
Larissa S.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
I wore this while playing beach volleyball and I left with my skin completely protected. It fully met my expectations.
Chloe O.
I love this sunscreen because it is so easy to apply to your face and it does work. I use this every summer