BY BANANA BOAT

Banana boat sunscreen absorbs quickly and moisturizes your skin for a long-lasting tan. The seductive, original banana coconut rum fragrance will leave you feeling like paradise.

Samantha R.
Pasadena, MD
This product is wonderful! The perfect beach accessory for those who tan easily but don't want to risk a burn when the rays are just a little too hot. The perfect little sunscreen but lotion as well. You sun lovers and bronze babes won't be disappointed.
Jennifer B.
1,125 reviews
Pretty good sunscreen. I like to keep this in my beach bag and reapply it every few hours. I use it underneath my tanning oil to get protection from the sun but still get some tan. It smells great and reminds me of a hot summer day.
Kelly T.
Hermantown, MN
It's a blast from the past. This is what I used as a kid and the scent is still the same yummy scent that brings me back everytime. I breakout ifni use this too often on my face but for extremities it's perfect!
Nikki C.
Rock hill , South carolina
Not bad, this is the typical go to sunscreen for my family and has been for a long time. It has the typical sunscreen look, smell, and feel. Overall good product.
Courtney N.
This product has okay protection but the smell of it is amazing it could do better on the coverage but it's has a good price for what it's worth
Jennifer R.
Rock Hill, SC
Banana boat is great... I use all there collection and works excellent. The best part is that it lasts. I recommend it to everyone.
Eric K.
A great non greasy sunblock that doesn't cost a bunch of money yet still protects your skin from the sun! Must have!
Sally L.
Walpole, MA
Light sunny scent, not greasy and easily absorbed- this is a Don't-Leave-Home-Without-It staple year round!
Jenny H.
We never leave home without sunscreen. I like that this one is lotion and sunscreen combo.
Maria V.
miami
Although the last times I use it impresses me that it is very fatty I recommend it to all my friends with dry skin because it is good, but it makes me look little fresh haha