Skin CareFacial SkincareLip Balms & TreatmentsBanana Boat
Banana Boat Sunscreen Lip Balm with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E

Banana Boat® Sunscreen Lip Balm with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E

Banana Boat® Sunscreen Lip Balm with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E moisturizes, soothes and protects those oh-so-sensitive lips. Skin Cancer Foundation recommended!

Does this balm lean firm/waxy or a little more soft/melty? I keep ending up with overly waxy SPF balms (like Burt's Bees All Weather) so I'm still on the hunt.
Does anyone else enjoy this?
Does anyone know how much this is? and I am sure I can get this at walmart?
Start your review of Banana Boat® Sunscreen Lip Balm with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E!
Product Highlights
I just bought Banana Boat Aloe Vera with Vitamin E Sunscreen Lip Balm for my daughter. I had noticed her lips were getting really pink since she's been spending most of her summer vaca outside playing. She put this on and no more pink. She loves it. I tried it, it's NOT heavy. Great stuffin reviews
...started using this problems could never complain about how my lives were dry or rough. Honestly my favorite lip balm. in reviews
Great for on the beach or when your out in the sun alot! provides sun protection while also moisturizing with aloe!in reviews
Lisa B.
Mars, PA
Banana Boat® Sunscreen Lip Balm with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E uploaded by Lisa B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Banana Boat® Sunscreen Lip Balm with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E This is just the best!! If you spend a lot of time in the sun ( has spf of 45)or in winter when the cold weather bothers your lips, give this a try. It is the best that I have used for a long day out in the sun!! Sunburned lips do NOT feel good! Also If you are prone to getting fever blisters, this will really help prevent them. FOR GREAT PROTECTION ALL YESR ROUND lets give a Yeah for Banana Boat!!
Reina G.
Dayton, OH
Banana Boat® Sunscreen Lip Balm with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E uploaded by Reina G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I didn’t have high expectations for this because it was only a few bucks at Walgreens but I’m pleasantly surprised! This glides on your lips super smooth and stays on even when in water! It smells very neutral almost like vanilla or something very plain which I like because it’s not over powering. So far my lips haven’t gotten dry or cracked or discolored from the sun and I’m very happy!!!
Christy T.
Cumming, Georgia
I LOVE this for the beach or days in the sun. I have used it for several years because my lips burn easily and swell... well not with this lip balm! It is a must for a beach bag....and one for your purse too when you are out and about during the summer! Banana Boat is a trusted source for sunscreen so why not lip balm too!
Ana S.
I have very sensitive lips and certain allergies that make it hard for me to find lip balms, let alone ones with sunblock. This one, however, has been a blessing. I love using this balm when I know I'll be out in the sun all day. It goes on smooth and leaves your lips feeling silky, not waxy. The smell/taste is sweet, but not sickeningly so and hasn't caused me to break out in a rash. 10/10 from me!
Mercedes T.
Los angeles , CA
I found this Lip Balm a few years back at a Target, The best chapstick I have ever used. Not only does it protect against the sun but it moisturizes and if you were to taste your lips its sweat. I have purchase the item for many years, I buy it in multiples from Amazon because its really hard to come by at any drug stores. I will continue to use this product. ****
Becky S.
Brandon, FL
Living in the sunshine state, lip protection is a high priority for me. This lip balm lasts all day at the beach or pool and I never have to worry about my lips burning.
Lindsay S.
1,283 reviews
I picked this up at my local Walgreens because I was on the hunt for a lip balm that has sunscreen protection due to the heat in sunny California I am usually outside more in the summer time and want to protect my lips the formula to me feels like a chapstick which starts to dry out my lips I feel like I have to keep putting it on through out the day which after awhile gets a little annoying I like the added sun protection but that's about it.
Robin C.
Winter Garden, FL
Honestly I was very disappointed with this chapstick, especially from such a well known and accomplished brand. I was going to a theme park when my lips started feeling dry and I realized I left my chapstick at home. I went to the nearest drugstore and picked it based off it being on display, a lower price, vitamin E, and a trusted SPF which sounded like a good idea in a theme park. I had to keep reapplying it throughout the day and instead of my lips feeling better during the day, they seemed to get worse. They continued to burn and even turned redder, meaning the SPF wasn’t working if my lips were burning from being outside. I also very much disliked the taste, you could definitely tell it was made by a sunblock company. I hope I just had a poor experience, but I definitely will not be purchasing again or recommending.
Jenny N.
Ashland, KY
If you are spending a day out in the sun remember to keep lips hydrated with a lip balm with SPF. This lip balm comes in SPF 45 and I always keep it handy. Feels great on lips. You can find at Walmart or other retailers.
Reba B.
I love this little lip balm. Perfect for the summer months and great for when your lips are sunburnt, or preventing the burn in the first place! Healing aloe vera!