BeautyFaceFacial SkincareBanana Boat
Sunscreen Lip Balm Aloe Vera With Vitamin E SPF 45 015 oz

Banana Boat Sunscreen Lip Balm Aloe Vera With Vitamin E SPF 45 0.15 oz

Celebrate the sun!Sunscreen, Lip BalmEnergizer PcActive Ingredients:Avobenzone 2.00%; Octocrylene 10.00%; Oxybenzone 6.00%Apply before sun exposure and as needed. Sun Alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreens may...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Banana Boat Sunscreen Lip Balm Aloe Vera With Vitamin E SPF 45 0.15 oz!
Tallia W.
Boise
Banana Boat Sunscreen Lip Balm Aloe Vera With Vitamin E SPF 45 0.15 oz uploaded by Tallia W.
Review for: Banana Boat Sunscreen Lip Balm Aloe Vera With Vitamin E SPF 45 0.15 oz
Having my lips protected from the sun during spring/summer time is really important. I picked mine up from Wal-Mart for a reasonable price. Goes on smooth and smells great. The Aloe Vera and Vitamin E is a add plus for moisture and protection. SPF 45 is perfect.
Minette  L.
Indianapolis, IN
Pretty solid chapstick! My lips always get burnt every time I lay out but whenever I wear this it doesn’t happen. Keeps my lips moisturized for a really long time with I love and it doesn’t taste disgusting.
Tania  G.
Moncton, NB
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
Review for: 2 Pack - Banana Boat Sunscreen Lip Balm Aloe Vera With Vitamin E SPF 45 0.15 oz
This product works wonders on my lips. It helps protect my lips from the strong rays and since I tried it I have not had one problem. So if anyone is looking for a good lip balm sunscreen protection I so recommend this one hope u all have a great day

Looking for your answer?