Banana Boat Sunscreen for Men Triple Defense Broad Spectrum Sun Care Sunscreen Lotion - SPF 50 uploaded by Joan U.Banana Boat Sunscreen for Men Triple Defense Broad Spectrum Sun Care Sunscreen Lotion - SPF 50 uploaded by Alica V.

BY BANANA BOAT

Banana boat triple defense sunscreen lotion for men SPF 30. Banana boat sunscreen for men will provide you with heavy duty sun protection while also combating odor, even while you are sweating. Active protect provides you with technology that kicks in when the sun's at its strongest and you need it most.  This banana boat triple defense sunscreen for men also will hydrate your skin with aloe and vitamin E while providing you with a manly scent. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alica V.
Santa Barbara, CA
I don't often write reviews but I am happy to write one about Banana Boat Sunscreen for Men!! I love this product because it keeps me from getting a nasty sunburn, not only that but the texture is great! It's not too oily but still hydrating at the same time. Another bonus is the awesome smell. It doesn't have that vanilla-y or cocnuty smell to it like other traditional sunscreens but a nice mild cologne like scent. This is my go to product for sun protection!
Timothy H.
Salt Lake City, UT
I don't sunburn very easily, but when I do....I sunburn badly. Because of this, I try to always keep a bottle of sunblock with me - and Banana Boat SPF50 broad spectrum has consistantly provided the best protection for me. It goes on easily, doesn't feel oily and sticky, and provides excellent protection as long as you apply it correctly (don't forget your nose, ears, and neck!). Consistant and reliable, I always go straight for it when I need more sunblock.
Jami N.
BEAUFORT, SC
We use this product on my daughter this summer. (Our first child) so we wanted and got the best! My daughter didn't get any sunburn what so ever using this sunblock. We sprayed the product into our hands and rubbed it into get skin. (We didn't want her to breathe it in). It is truly a great product. Works just how it says. It's not thick or sticky. It's actually very light and your skin will soak it right up.
Darlene S.
Easley, SC
Banana Boat Sunscreen is our go to sunscreen. The SPF 30 is what we use and if you reapply during the day out in the sun you will not burn from the sun. The key is to reapply you can't expect to be set with one application in the morning. You can buy Banana Boat at any retail grocery or drug store. I would recommend it to anyone being out in the sun who wants good protection.
MayrA A.
Milwaukee, WI
Hey, just because a product says it's for men, it doesn't really men it's only for men. This product was used throughout my family over the summer. We went to Florida, Bahamas, and Wisconsin dells at different times. Meaning, the sun wasn't always in our favor, especially in the middle of summer. I love how it's 50 spf because you can never be too safe !
Shelby H.
Anderson, SC
Have you ever gone to the beach with your hubby or your family and the guys always say "I don't need sunscreen!" And they always come home looking like lobsters? Well banana boat made a easy blend sunscreen for those stubborn men in your life. It's great cause there is no odor, no stick, and it blends right in so you're protected all day!
Tiffany N.
Banana boat is the only sunscreen i will buy. I recently went to a waterpark nd myself as well as my sun are very fair. We were there for about five hours. Neither of us got a sunburn but my boyfriend used another brand from his job and he had a really bad sunburn to were it peeled. So yes i will keep using this and recommend it to anyone
Tammy I.
Lancaster, CA
If your looking for great sunscreen then this is definitely a must try! I found it to be waterproof and sweat proof! My husband loved it because he didn't have to keep reapplying. It is very effective in preventing a sunburn. I think for men it would be great in a roll on. Love this product! Try it! You won't be disappointed!
Sara P.
I have this in my cabinet for my boyfriend for when we go to the beach. This sunscreen does not make him burn, gives him a nice tan when he's in the sun. It can be a little pricey, which most sunscreens are. I think it should come down in price so people who want to take care of their skin don't have to hate buying it.
sierra G.
Cleveland, OK
My husband bought this product for himself, and I find myself using it as well. For a great price, it delivers a great protection from the sun while also moisturizing your skin. I never feel my skin go dry while wearing this. I will continue repurchasing this for me and my husband, because I take it everywhere.