BY BANANA BOAT

Recommended Skin Cancer Foundation ActiveRecommended as an effective broad spectrum sunscreen. see more...

• Omg the best sunscreen thats from the mass aisle i love it just t...2 Answers
Erin S.
Erin S.
Evansville, IN
Having 3 kids and being my family has high cancer risks a good sunscreen is top priority. we have used basically every brand and this one is by far my favorite. It goes on smooth and easy to rub in. No issues with burning and can be used on kids face without being overly greasy or hurting their skin. Has great coverage and protected us all day including on the beach with no sand sticking to us. Perfect for a family on the go!
Lorene Z.
Lorene Z.
As a person that has had skin cancer I would recommend this product to everyone. Went to Cancun and was very concerned about the sun exposure. I used as lotion after showering, before going to the pool or any other activity and it won hands down. I'm a person that burns easily burns and I must say I didn't burn at all. When applying as directed this product does just what the manufactor claims. Recommend to many.
Mackenzie R.
Mackenzie R.
Fort Wayne, IN
This product is great for those who have a tendency to burn easily or for application on already sensitive spots. At a SPF of 50, I do not need to worry about any further burn. I apply this again every time I get out of the water just in case any was washed off in the water. However, I believe this would be nicer to use in the spray form.
Sheena N.
Sheena N.
Personally, I don't burn much, but this sunscreen prevents burning while still making it so I tan. The packaging is like a usual sunscreen bottle, and it is a decent value too. I don't like the smell, but it has the same scent as all other typical sunscreens. If you like the smell of sunscreen and want a good one, I'd recommend this one.
Gab L.
Gab L.
Mission, TX
When it comes to sunscreen banana boat products are a must. I always choose banana boat because it has the best coverage and I never get unwanted sunburns with their products. It met my expectations as far as sun coverage. They could add a scent or fragrance to improve it, but it's not a necessity. Great product.
Delina H.
Delina H.
Forest Park, GA
I always purchase this sunscreen when I know I will be heading out to the beach or a pool party. I can always count on this sunscreen to protect me from sunburns even when i don't not reapply throughout the day. The smell is also really pleasant and does not leave white streaks when applied.
Alasia S.
Alasia S.
I love this sunscreen, I'm just sad it's so much more expensive than other ones. It smells very nice though, and applies easily. It dries very quickly without leaving your skin feeling sticky. If it's reapplied correctly, you'll never get burnt, even if you're whiter than a piece of paper.
Yannie Z.
Yannie Z.
San Lorenzo, CA
Pretty decent sunscreen. I bought it for a swimming trip during the summer and it definitely helped a lot in preventing sunburns. It was around mid 90 degrees and I was out all day, I only applied the sunscreen once! It has a decent smell but it does leave a bit of a white mark afterwards.
Aline M.
Aline M.
Acton, MA
I love to use Banana boat because in my opinion is one of the best sun blocker. I always buy Banana Boat for me. I usually buy in stores like Target or in pharmacies near me. Always came with a good pack and safety. I'll always buy Banana Boat because it's a product with a hight quality.
Azenet A.
Azenet A.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been using this sunscreen for a long time and honestly it's the best one i have tried from all the other brands the price is very affordable for how good it works and the packaging it's simple i would keep buying this product and most definitely recommend it to family and friends!
dayana M.
dayana M.
Omg the best sunscreen thats from the mass aisle i love it just the smell alone is to die for i put it on my face n it didn't even make me break out