BY BANANA BOAT

Recommended Skin Cancer Foundation ActiveRecommended as an effective broad spectrum sunscreen. see more...

• Omg the best sunscreen thats from the mass aisle i love it just t...2 Answers
Alex M.
Salt Lake City, UT
Are you tired of burning yourself to a crisp on sunny, summer days? Don't want to look like a turkey left in the oven too long. Liver spots looking more like pancakes every day? Well, you should probably be using sunscreen. And if you're using suncreen use sunscreen that doesn't make you feel like an Exxon accident.
Jennifer T.
Downey
I have super sensitive skin, and this is my go to!!! I purchased it at Walmart because my mom said she used it on me when I was a baby and now I use this on my son. I recommend this to all my people with sensitive skin because the formula is great!
Jessica G.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I have about 30 different sunscreens in my home. I'm fair skinned, I have 2 kids, and we live in southern Georgia. So let's face it, I need sunscreen all the time. I picked this one up and it's been one of my favorites. It smells good and it goes on really well! It has good coverage too! No one in my home has gotten burnt after using this either.
Alexis B.
Fort Irwin, CA
I would always use this as a kid and still now as a adult, I loved the smell of it and the application was smooth, it got a bit pricey over the years. It helps to prevent sunburns but you do have to wait to go in water with this product in order to not burn. But overall I would buy this again
Kimberly H.
Shelby, NC
Anytime I am going to be outside I use Banana Boat SunComfort. I always have it in stock and ready to go. It has saved me from so many painful sunburns that I would have had, had I not used it. It has always been superior to any other brand I have tried.
Tanna W.
Waco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like banana boat sunscreen. I grew up using it and will continue to use it throughout my life. The smell is awesome and no matter where you are using it, it'll remind you of the beach!
Heather S.
Morgantown, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product. After getting sun poisoning one time I cake this stuff on. However, sunscreen is pretty expensive which is a bummer because it's obviously very important. I always buy this and would recommend it
Ruben G.
Chino, CA
I have rarely used any sun block as I am usually indoors, or in the case I am out door I would wear long sleeves so block out the sun. I would recommend this product and use it on my kid as it works great as long as you follow as directed.
This a most have product during the summer times. You always want to keep your skin protected from the sun. Stays on even if your skin is wet, I used it all the time during my swim practices.
Kaydee T.
Use this sunscreen through the summer and works well I bought it at Walmart and was worth the price in opinion first time using it and it did what it was intended to do just wished it had something to mask the smelll
dayana M.
Omg the best sunscreen thats from the mass aisle i love it just the smell alone is to die for i put it on my face n it didn't even make me break out