BY BANANA BOAT

Recommended Skin Cancer Foundation ActiveRecommended as an effective broad spectrum sunscreen. see more...

• Omg the best sunscreen thats from the mass aisle i love it just t...2 Answers
Alex M.
Salt Lake City, UT
Are you tired of burning yourself to a crisp on sunny, summer days? Don't want to look like a turkey left in the oven too long. Liver spots looking more like pancakes every day? Well, you should probably be using sunscreen. And if you're using suncreen use sunscreen that doesn't make you feel like an Exxon accident.
Jessica G.
Louisville, KY
So I have about 30 different sunscreens in my home. I'm fair skinned, I have 2 kids, and we live in southern Georgia. So let's face it, I need sunscreen all the time. I picked this one up and it's been one of my favorites. It smells good and it goes on really well! It has good coverage too! No one in my home has gotten burnt after using this either.
Alexis B.
Fort Irwin, CA
I would always use this as a kid and still now as a adult, I loved the smell of it and the application was smooth, it got a bit pricey over the years. It helps to prevent sunburns but you do have to wait to go in water with this product in order to not burn. But overall I would buy this again
Kimberly H.
Shelby, NC
Anytime I am going to be outside I use Banana Boat SunComfort. I always have it in stock and ready to go. It has saved me from so many painful sunburns that I would have had, had I not used it. It has always been superior to any other brand I have tried.
Tanna W.
['Waco', ''], TX
I really like banana boat sunscreen. I grew up using it and will continue to use it throughout my life. The smell is awesome and no matter where you are using it, it'll remind you of the beach!
Erin S.
Evansville, IN
Having 3 kids and being my family has high cancer risks a good sunscreen is top priority. we have used basically every brand and this one is by far my favorite. It goes on smooth and easy to rub in. No issues with burning and can be used on kids face without being overly greasy or hurting their skin. Has great coverage and protected us all day including on the beach with no sand sticking to us. Perfect for a family on the go!
Mackenzie R.
Fort Wayne, IN
This product is great for those who have a tendency to burn easily or for application on already sensitive spots. At a SPF of 50, I do not need to worry about any further burn. I apply this again every time I get out of the water just in case any was washed off in the water. However, I believe this would be nicer to use in the spray form.
Lorene Z.
As a person that has had skin cancer I would recommend this product to everyone. Went to Cancun and was very concerned about the sun exposure. I used as lotion after showering, before going to the pool or any other activity and it won hands down. I'm a person that burns easily burns and I must say I didn't burn at all. When applying as directed this product does just what the manufactor claims. Recommend to many.
Azenet A.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been using this sunscreen for a long time and honestly it's the best one i have tried from all the other brands the price is very affordable for how good it works and the packaging it's simple i would keep buying this product and most definitely recommend it to family and friends!
Sheena N.
Personally, I don't burn much, but this sunscreen prevents burning while still making it so I tan. The packaging is like a usual sunscreen bottle, and it is a decent value too. I don't like the smell, but it has the same scent as all other typical sunscreens. If you like the smell of sunscreen and want a good one, I'd recommend this one.
dayana M.
Omg the best sunscreen thats from the mass aisle i love it just the smell alone is to die for i put it on my face n it didn't even make me break out