BY BANANA BOAT

Recommended Skin Cancer Foundation ActiveRecommended as an effective broad spectrum sunscreen. see more...

Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Abby E.
Mason City, IA
This is my favorite sunscreen! It’s SPF level is adequate enough to keep me protected in the summer. What I really love about it though is the texture. It’s light and lotion like instead of being heavy. It rubs in easily and doesn’t leave white streaks everywhere. As an added bonus it’s waterproof!
Emma H.
Stillman Valley, IL
SPF wasn’t enough for me. It washed off pretty fast. Don’t think I’ll use this for me again. But over all a good products for someone who doesn’t burn as easily
Kerry R.
Alexandria, VA
Nice scent and a very liquidy formula which allows for easy application. I don't like that the highest SPF I could find is 30 though. I would feel more comfortable in the sun if it was SPF 50 or higher. This sunscreen is affordable and doesn't make you reek of that sunscreen smell which is a win in my book!
Jessica G.
Louisville, KY
So I have about 30 different sunscreens in my home. I'm fair skinned, I have 2 kids, and we live in southern Georgia. So let's face it, I need sunscreen all the time. I picked this one up and it's been one of my favorites. It smells good and it goes on really well! It has good coverage too! No one in my home has gotten burnt after using this either.
Allie P.
Bay Village, OH
Great sunscreen. Feels very lightweight and non-greasy but also is effective. Definitely met my expectations. It's an effective sunscreen when used as directed and reapplied. Did not negatively effect my skin. I would repurchase this brand.
Emily C.
Rialto, CA
I somewhat forgot about having to reply sunscreen constantly, so i got somewhat burned vs really burned, but that was on me an not on the sunscreen other than that all was good I still use up to date and would recommend to others!
Carrie S.
Warren, OH
This item I am in love with, long lasting protection and it smells great! Nice packaging looks and smells like bananas, I use this item almost every summer very effective.
Traci O.
Excellent sunscreen! No greasy feel. Works great at the beach! Sand really doesn't get stuck everywhere. Banana Boat® SunComfort™ SPF 30 Sunscreen Lotion 6 fl. oz. Bottle
Nikki T.
Nice and thick. Perfect sun screen for summer days and to bring to the beach. I bought mine from rite aid during a 2 for 1 sale. For the price it is good and I would but again.