BY BANANA BOAT

This unique sunscreen allows sand to easily brush off, moisturizes and protects. New Banana Boat Suncomfort Sunscreen Lotion is designed so you can have your most comfortable experience in the sun and sand!

**Available in SPF 30/50+

FEATURES & BENEFITS
  • Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Allows sand to easily brush off!
  • Moisturizes to relieve dryness
  • Great for everyday use
  • Available in SPF 30 and 50

Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Abby E.
Mason City, IA
This is my favorite sunscreen! It’s SPF level is adequate enough to keep me protected in the summer. What I really love about it though is the texture. It’s light and lotion like instead of being heavy. It rubs in easily and doesn’t leave white streaks everywhere. As an added bonus it’s waterproof!
Emma H.
Stillman Valley, IL
SPF wasn’t enough for me. It washed off pretty fast. Don’t think I’ll use this for me again. But over all a good products for someone who doesn’t burn as easily
Jes² ⚜.
Banana Boat PLEASE never stop making this sunscreen! It feels great on, I don't mind wearing it. It's not greasy or filmy. It feels soft and barely has a scent. I recommend it to everyone I know! I will spend multiple days in a row in the sun with this on and have never been burned.
Brittany F.
Scottsdale, AZ
I used this same line from Banana Boat, except I used the 30 SPF (couldn’t find it to review on Influenster) but I wanted to write a little something on the line in general. First, this sunscreen actually smells really nice, with a very light tropical scent instead of the usual “super sunscreen” smell. Second, it applies very easily and isn't too thick to rub in. On the bottle it says that sand brushes right off, and I will say that sand does seem to brush off fairly easily but I don’t know if it was way more than other sunscreens that I’ve tried. This kept my skin safe while in Mexico, and living in Arizona, sunscreen is a must! I recommend!
Alex M.
Salt Lake City, UT
Are you tired of burning yourself to a crisp on sunny, summer days? Don't want to look like a turkey left in the oven too long. Liver spots looking more like pancakes every day? Well, you should probably be using sunscreen. And if you're using suncreen use sunscreen that doesn't make you feel like an Exxon accident.
Kerry R.
Alexandria, VA
Nice scent and a very liquidy formula which allows for easy application. I don't like that the highest SPF I could find is 30 though. I would feel more comfortable in the sun if it was SPF 50 or higher. This sunscreen is affordable and doesn't make you reek of that sunscreen smell which is a win in my book!
Allie P.
Bronx, NY
Great sunscreen. Feels very lightweight and non-greasy but also is effective. Definitely met my expectations. It's an effective sunscreen when used as directed and reapplied. Did not negatively effect my skin. I would repurchase this brand.
Alexis B.
Fort Irwin, CA
I would always use this as a kid and still now as a adult, I loved the smell of it and the application was smooth, it got a bit pricey over the years. It helps to prevent sunburns but you do have to wait to go in water with this product in order to not burn. But overall I would buy this again
Kimberly H.
Shelby, NC
Anytime I am going to be outside I use Banana Boat SunComfort. I always have it in stock and ready to go. It has saved me from so many painful sunburns that I would have had, had I not used it. It has always been superior to any other brand I have tried.
dayana M.
Omg the best sunscreen thats from the mass aisle i love it just the smell alone is to die for i put it on my face n it didn't even make me break out
Michelle T.
Is this actually water resistant/ does it wear off if I sweat?