BY BANANA BOAT #5 in Body Sunscreen

Now you can have your most comfortable experience yet in the sun and sand. Introducing Banana Boat SunComfort Clear UltraMist Sunscreen – a unique sunscreen that allows sand to easily brush off, moisturizes and protects.

**Available in 30/50+

FEATURES & BENEFITS
  • Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Allows sand to easily brush off!
  • Moisturizes to relieve dryness
  • Great for everyday use
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

Buy on Walmart*
Britany D.
Chapel Hill, TN
This sunscreen works great! I have been a loyal fan all my life since childhood. I know I can depend on this sunscreen to know it actually does its job. It has a pleasant scent and I love the spray nozzle. It's not messy and I don't have to get it all over my hands while applying it. It's just quick and easy using it and I'm so happy with this sunscreen. My kids also love using it and think it's fun using!
Kirsten F.
Lackawanna, NY
Good quality product. Prices for sunscreen are always expensive but you have to think of what the consequences are for not using, sunburn and cancers. The cost is worth it. I purchased mine from CVS I just went on spring break and attached to sunscreen was a $2 off coupon. I rated 4 stars because I like the convenience of the spray but am one to prefer the cream lotion better.
🌹🌹🌹mandy s.
Jacksonville
Sun protection is a must in Florida where I live. Especially since I am genetically prone to skin cancer. This is the brand I use because it is what my mom used to slather us with as kids but I like the sport strength mist. Remembering to reapply is the most important factor though. If you don't reapply at least every hour you might as well not use it, especially if you are going to be outdoors all day.
Sarah T.
I usually use this for my sunblock needs in the summer. I love the spray bc I feel like it definitely cuts down the time that it takes to get full coverage. However, I usually spray myself and then rub the sunblock in for extra protection and coverage. The only issue is that I feel like in a spray bottle you do have to cut down on the amount of sunblock in there and they run out quicker than a standard lotion sunblock.
Jessie C.
I have a skin condition where I can’t get sun burn so I use this brand a lot and for the most part it’s really helped keep me from burning. I use the highest amount for it to work more but if you just want to stay slightly your skin color but a little tan or red try a smaller number. All and all very affordable and all around great products they have I suggest trying it out for yourself.
Brittany G.
Amsterdam, NY
I love this sunscreen! I have very fair skin that burns easy but I don't have to worry when I wear this. The fact that it sprays on makes it much easier to apply and make sure you don't miss any spots. This sunscreen exceeded any expectations I had for it. I would recommend this product to anyone I know.
Hannah™
This brand is really good at doing what it is meant to do. I never get sunburnt when I am wearing it and if anyone is looking for a sunscreen but doesn’t know what brand to use they should use banana boat. Banana boat has lotion sunscreen and spray sunscreen which is great because some people like sprays better or some people like lotion better.
Tara C.
Checotah, OK
Banana Boat SunComfort Clear UltraMist Sunscreens Is still the best sunscreen. I am a redhead and I have to use a sunscreen with a high SPF. Many brands do not perform good but this one does. It is very easy to apply and has a scent that isn't overwhelming. It does not have a greasy feeling and that is a major plus.
Julia H.
Midland, MI
a good smelling spray. this just brings me back to my childhood when i was putting on sunscreen at the beach. brings back the memories of the family and the good old days in the past. would def recommend. makes me and everyone around just so so happy. doesn't leave gross residue.
I thought this one was great for the price. It lasted pretty well and had a good coverage. It was prettt effective and did have a good and unique packaging . I like the spray because it’s not as messy. I would buy it again if I didn’t need super coverage.
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
Does this work well? I love spray for touch up but I like to make sure it works well because O use it on my four year old.
Jaqueline S.
Rua José Maciel Neto, 315 - AP.253, Bloco C- 06764-040 - Taboão da Serra, São Paulo, Brasil
Gostaria de saber da qualidade de proteção. Sou bem alérgica e sempre uso protetor acima de FPS50. É muito oleoso?
Noeli R.
Funciona para protegerse del sol???