BY BANANA BOAT

Now you can have your most comfortable experience yet in the sun and sand. Introducing Banana Boat SunComfort Clear UltraMist Sunscreen – a unique sunscreen that allows sand to easily brush off, moisturizes and protects.

**Available in 30/50+

FEATURES & BENEFITS
  • Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Allows sand to easily brush off!
  • Moisturizes to relieve dryness
  • Great for everyday use
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

🌹🌹🌹mandy s.
Jacksonville
Sun protection is a must in Florida where I live. Especially since I am genetically prone to skin cancer. This is the brand I use because it is what my mom used to slather us with as kids but I like the sport strength mist. Remembering to reapply is the most important factor though. If you don't reapply at least every hour you might as well not use it, especially if you are going to be outdoors all day.
Christaysha M.
Bremerton
This sunscreen brand is very trustable. The highest SPF level is 100, but the 50 SPF level does the job. If you are not quite sure on what SPF to buy it is the "Sun Protection Factor". That being if you are easily sunburnt I would suggest purchasing the 100 SPF. The pros of this product are that it blocks out the sunscreen, very cheap but reliable, over the counter, and last a long time. The cons of this product are that it tastes bad when sprayed close to the mouth, but that is about it.
Tara C.
Checotah, OK
Banana Boat SunComfort Clear UltraMist Sunscreens Is still the best sunscreen. I am a redhead and I have to use a sunscreen with a high SPF. Many brands do not perform good but this one does. It is very easy to apply and has a scent that isn't overwhelming. It does not have a greasy feeling and that is a major plus.
Julia H.
New Orleans, LA
a good smelling spray. this just brings me back to my childhood when i was putting on sunscreen at the beach. brings back the memories of the family and the good old days in the past. would def recommend. makes me and everyone around just so so happy. doesn't leave gross residue.
Kala T.
Bristol
I have used Banana Boat since I was a child and I’ll always rely on this product as a skin protectant. I have very fair skin and burn easily, this helps so much. Love that it’s a mess free aerosol spray and it stays on a long time even when you’re in water.
Jessica M.
Norfolk, VA
Our family live near the beach so sunscreen is a must have! And we always trust using banana boat, we do make sure to let it dry before getting wet and reapplying every couple of hours but it always seems to work well for the husband, me and our daughter.
Sara O.
Stockton , CA
This has always been one of my go-to sun blocks. Goes on light and doesn’t leave a sticky feeling. I recommend the 50+ and I put it on every 2-3 hours throughout the day. I use it on my chest and back of my hands daily. Remember even when it’s overcast you can get sun damage :-)
Catie S.
Orlando, Fl
I like the spray better than the lotion because it doesn’t feel as greasy and the lotion sometimes makes you feel. It’s light, you rub it in and it doesn’t feel like a greasy layer. It’s good for a sunny day at an amusement park!
miđź—ˇ m.
This product was one of my summer holy grails for the summer of 2018. I went to the beach a lot this summer and didn't want to get sunburned. It's really easy to pop into a beach bag and go. Plus it's easy to just spray on and go. However, it made my face really oily so I couldn't really put it only face, but it worked great on my body. It dissolves 3 hours after application so make sure to apply it after it goes away so you won't get sunburned. And when applying it to the face spray it on your hands and just rub it in.
Kristen L.
La Porte
No greasy hands or skin. Dries quickly, and does exactly what it's supposed to do. Gentle on skin and scalp, smells great, and cost efficient. Did exactly what it is supposed to do. I will be buying more when it's needed.
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
Does this work well? I love spray for touch up but I like to make sure it works well because O use it on my four year old.
Jaqueline S.
Rua José Maciel Neto, 315 - AP.253, Bloco C- 06764-040 - Taboão da Serra, São Paulo, Brasil
Gostaria de saber da qualidade de proteção. Sou bem alérgica e sempre uso protetor acima de FPS50. É muito oleoso?
Noeli R.
Funciona para protegerse del sol???

Kohl's