BY BANANA BOAT #98 in Body Sunscreen

Oil-free. Ultra sheer, clean feel. Age-defying complex. High UVA/UBA protection. Photostable formula. Ban harmful UV rays with your essential everyday Sun Wear Faces lotion.

This 100% oil-free, ultra sheer sunblock has patented AvoTripex technology for photostable, high UVA/UVB protection that won't break down under the sun. The formula contains anti-aging ingredients to help your skin appear more youthful and radiant. Dermatologist tested. Hypoallergenic. Very water resistant.

Active ingredients: Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane 5.00 % w/w,4-methylbenzylidene Camphor 4.00%, Octocrylene 2.00% w/w, Bemotrixinol 1.00%w/w

Daneisha J.
Detroit, MI
This product was good all around the only thing i didn’t like was how it didn’t hold too good for the entire summer for me, this was a personal one & i had to buy more before the summer was over didn’t think i’d need multiple tubes because it was only for my face and i try my best not to put too much stuff on my face because it is VERY sensitive. But it got the job done def 8/10
Dianne S.
Blaine
Nice fragrance and applies easily.  Not heavy feeling like some sunscreens.  Effective protection.  I purchase at Target or Walgreen's.
Jessica F.
Decherd, TN
I'm fair skinned and burn easily. I'm also extremely conscious of sun damage, as my best friend had skin cancer. I adamantly wear this sunblock on my face year round. I love that it isn't oily. It's very affordable, creamy, and works great. Highly recommended!!
Jessica S.
Oskaloosa , IA
Great product for kids faces. We own a lake house and spend hours outside in the summertime. Product works great when applied according to package, you can not wait longer or you will notice and start getting sunburned if the sun is really strong.
Brionna L.
Saugerties
It is oily when you put it on and it makes your face slick. I habe sensitive skin and it didn't bother my face at all. It works very well, kept my face from getting burnt. I would buy it again because it works so well.
Michele N.
I like this sunscreen made for faces because it has a really good SPF and it doesn't run into your eyes or down your face if your sweating or in the water! It has a good scent as well!!
keeling M.
Summerville, GA
This is the only sun screen i trust and use on my face regularly. It's not to heavy on the skin where you can get a good color even with the product on. I picked mine up at CVS and will never use another sunscreen on my face. Also another plus is that it doesn't run in the water or burn your eyes!
Candice J.
Zanesville, OH
I love the way this product worked, but it left my face feeling very greasy. It would be ok if you were using it for fun in the sub packaging but I don't recommend for daily wear.
Mary S.
Alexandria, VA
Love this product! It doesn't leave your face feeling too greasy after use, and works great if you reapply every hour or so. It does take a bit of time to fully rub into your skin.
Greta E.
Saint Paul, MN
This face sunscreen has been a lifesaver! I picked it up for my trip in Florida and haven't been sunburned at all. The consistency and feel of the product are good, and the application is easy. I hate putting regular sunscreen on my face, so this product was perfect.
Lori M.
Does it run into your eyes & burn?
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this stay on in very hot days?