Banana Boat - Sun Comfort Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 PA+++ 90ml uploaded by Lesley D.Banana Boat - Sun Comfort Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 PA+++ 90ml uploaded by Megan P.Banana Boat - Sun Comfort Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 PA+++ 90ml uploaded by Megan P.

BY BANANA BOAT

Brand from United States: Banana Boat. Pack Size - 90ml see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Brittany F.
Scottsdale, AZ
I used this same line from Banana Boat, except I used the 30 SPF (couldn’t find it to review on Influenster) but I wanted to write a little something on the line in general. First, this sunscreen actually smells really nice, with a very light tropical scent instead of the usual “super sunscreen” smell. Second, it applies very easily and isn't too thick to rub in. On the bottle it says that sand brushes right off, and I will say that sand does seem to brush off fairly easily but I don’t know if it was way more than other sunscreens that I’ve tried. This kept my skin safe while in Mexico, and living in Arizona, sunscreen is a must! I recommend!
Shannon S.
Peabody, MA
I am a mermaid at heart and I'm drawn to the beach all summer long. I need a good sun screen, but what drew me specifically to the sun comfort is it also helps keep the sand off. Which I appreciate for me and my daughter because we love the sand! I would highly recommend. Comes in a spray form too.
Hannah B.
Wellsville
This sunblock is great- the spray version is too! Not only does it provide great sun protection, it goes on more like lotion than a sticky sun screen, leaving you skin feel great. I would highly recommend this product to others!
Romery V.
Westbury, NY
Excelente producto, siempre uso protector y mi piel lo consume rápido pero este producto me ayudó mucho y solo lo retocaba cada 3 horas.
Lizzie Q.
Cincinnati, OH
Love this stuff! I burn very easily being a red head. This stuff keeps me protected longer than other sunscreens I have used.
Megan P.
I've honestly never found a sunscreen that works so well for me like this one does. I bought it at Walmart for I believe around $8. The packaging is slim and is easy to travel with. The formula is super lightweight and nongreasy, all the while moisturizing your skin. It even smells great for a sunscreen! The spf of 50+ is a great bonus as well, to protect you from the suns rays. I would definitely recommend this to everyone looking for a sunscreen, especially if you burn easy like me. It's also water resistant which is great, but I do wish it was water resistant for longer than 80 minutes. But still, an awesome and affordable product!
Lukas R.
Riverview, NB
This product has a very wonderful not sunscreen smell and it's great as I hate the smell of sun screen, I find it does a wonderful job of stoping that nasty burn from getting you I will forsure buy this every time I run out
Kate M.
I love this sunscreen. Rubs in well. Doesn't go on oily or sticky. Is great for the beach and doesn't get sand stuck in it. The smell is nice too.