Skin CareTanning ProductsSelf-TannerBanana Boat
Summer Color Sunless Tinted Lotion, 6 Fluid Ounces

Banana Boat Summer Color Sunless Tinted Lotion, 6 Fluid Ounces

Self adjusting color for a natural-looking tan. Streak-free. Oil-free. Quick-drying. Banana Boat Summer Color Sunless Tanning Lotion with the Self Adjusting Color formula lets you control the shade of your tan. This lotion will allow you to get deepest, richest tan that is achievable with your skin tone. The more often you apply, the deeper your tan becomes. After achieving your desired color, you can maintain your tan with less frequent applications for a natural-looking tan. It is oil-free and enriched with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E. Made in Canada.

Banana Boat Summer Color Self-Tanning Lotion gives you a radiant, deep summer tan all year long; Banana Boat

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Banana Boat Summer Color Sunless Tinted Lotion, 6 Fluid Ounces!
It’s an ok starter for those who have never self tanned before but it peels after a couple days and doesn’t look very realistic, it’s too orange and is not tinted so it takes a whole day to see any color
Hamilton Sq, NJ
I was skeptical about this tanning lotion at first but someone gave it to me so I figured I would try it out. OMG it is the best drug store tanning lotion I have ever used. I am very fair skinned and it actually gave me a really nice color and glow after the first application. I used it at night and wake up with great color. Would definitely buy and use this again if I need something quick and easy to give me color
Playa Del Rey, CA
I love this self-tanner! I use the darkest shade even though I’m fairly light-toned, because I don’t feel like the lighter tones had much of an effect. This self-tanner is quick drying, feels like applying lotion, and is the best smelling self-tanner I’ve found yet. Non-streaky and easy to blend!
After using a couple of times I can tell that I’m becoming a little darker. This helps boost my tan
i didn’t really like this product, i used it on a small patch and it looked great but then once i did both of my legs and my stomach, i ended up being super orange. it was terrible and i had to go on vacation super orange.
Chicago
This tanner is my holy grail. I have never fell in love with a product more than this one. The tan is beautiful and so apparent! It does not have the fake tan smell either and it seriously does not blotch.
Minneapolis , MN
Love this stuff! The color works really well, after just one application. Can get orangey in areas like knees and feet if you aren’t careful. Smell is also strong but goes away after you shower and the color stays for days!
Banana Boat Summer Color Sunless Tinted Lotion, 6 Fluid Ounces uploaded by raquel L.
This is one of the very few products where I found layering wasn’t an issue. You could apply every other day and not look splotchy. It’s super affordable. I was gifted mine but I’ve seen it at Walmart for less than $10.
Grant, AL
By far THE BEST self tanner. ALWAYS get the dark, not the light. The light is very orange. But the dark is a perfect bronze. (Yes. Even on very pale skin). It fades off evenly, so you don’t have random patches.
Boise
This is my absolute favorite self tanner it gives me quick tan within two or three days.

Looking for your answer?