BY BANANA BOAT #77 in Self-Tanner

A rich summertime tan is only a few sprays away. Apply it at any angle – even at a daring upside-down! The advanced fragrance technology neutralizes odors that often accompany sunless tanners while the fresh citrus fragrance energizes the senses. Plus the Time Release Color formula gives you color that lasts up to 7 days, so you get a full week of delicious tone.

FEATURES & BENEFITS:

• Can I use this on my face?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a self tanner that doesn't have a lot of...1 Answers
Shayna K.
Lincoln, CA
This is actually a great self tanner! I’ve tried lotions before and was really nervous to try this as my first spray. It was very easy to use. The smell is not too strong but definitely be in a well ventilated place. Do not spray too much on the first go that way you can build up to the color you want. It is a little orangey but it’s not too bad. Definitely also use lotion on your knees, elbows and ankles and wash your hands after.
Kristine S.
Omaha, NE
I love love love this self tanner! It’s not orange and it’s easy to apply. I actually use it on top of my Clinique Self Tanner like on my hands and feet because I get more of an airbrush look. I have finished my first spray can and today I will go buy another.
Katie S.
I will never buy expensive sunless tanner again. I have tried fake bake and st tropez and this stuff is the best! It goes on clear, streak free if you smooth with hand or mitt. Absolutely try this!!!
Sydney H.
Bowling Green, KY
Used this product when I was in my best friend wedding in October & it SAVED ME. She decided to have the MOH (me) in blush instead of burgundy, which looked terrible with my skin tone! This self tan was affordable & so easy to apply by myself. It looked natural, & didn’t streak at all!
Makenzie P.
Bremen, GA
I love this product. It goes on well and evenly. You can also like rub it in if you like. You can get different shades and it’s very affordable. It also smells good and doesn’t leave you feeling gross and sticky or greasy.
Kori M.
Macon, GA
One of my favorite sunless tanners. Spray goes on great for hard reach areas. Nozzle also has a good, clean spray versus ones that sputter and leave spots. Color develops quickly and is a great bronze color, not orange like some I've used. Only reason I'd give 4 stars instead of 5 is because the smell isn't that great but it does go away pretty quickly! I also like how low maintenance this tanner is. I spray it on after the shower without exfoliating or prepping like some tanners require. For the price this product is great!
Amy S.
Ashland, KY
I can't say enough good things about this product! It's buildable and it doesn't smell awful immediately. I didn't turn orange like many others have said they did. I used 3 nights in a row and loved the turn out! You will wake up smelling the spray tan smell but I shower in the mornings anyway so I didn't care. It stayed on me and not on my sheets. I will continue to use this product all summer because I do not use tanning beds and I don't go out in the sun without sunblock because of family skin cancer problems. I personally loved this product and will buy more!  Banana Boat Summer Color Self-Tanning Mist
Megan S.
So normally I wouldn't do a spray tan at home because I worry that I would turn orange. I was so happy I tried this! This gave me a nice sun kissed glow on my frosty white skin! I was thrilled! It was super easy to apply and it dried quite quickly. I was also pleasantly surprised by the smell of it too. I really enjoyed the citrus smell that you get when you use this. It doesn't have a chemical smell at all. I would really give this a try. It won't turn you orange I promise!
Wendy C.
My review from iamtan from 2013 when I used this.

*Scent-Orange citrus

*DHA scent kicks after a few hours but isn't bad....(DHA is the 7th ingredient)

*Sprays on clear and in a light mist.

So I haven't tanned in a week due to me being lazy lol but I have been using this....I mainly got it to even out my sides and also have been using it all over (except my face)

The scent is really nice and light! I will say tho every time I sprayed myself or had my husband spray me this stuff sprays on cold lol but besides that it goes on nice and have had no issues with the areosol spray clogging.

After the spray is on it dries pretty quickly wich is great and I noticed in some areas it would feel a little sticky but it was no big deal. Also if you have dry skin that is not moisturized the dry spots will absorb up the DHA and look a little orange (I had a little of that near my under arms the first 2x I used it).....After my sides got sprayed tho I'd rub it in to make sure I had no splotchyness. Another plus is that it seems to be pretty tansfer resistant,I didn't see any come off onto my cothes....just remember if you get it on your hands to wash them.

Overall I'm really enjoying this spray a lot!!! I had no orangies going on and this evened out my sides by the 3rd time I used it. The color developes really well,on me I noticed a difference color wise after 2hrs of spraying it on.

During my week of not tanning I used it all over my body and it gave me really nice natural brown color and deepend my exisisting tan. I had no splotchyness or streaking at all wich was great!

I got this at Target for $5 just to test out before I get one of the pricey ones and I'm glad I did!! I would highly recommend this!!

5/5 stars

Lydia D.
Lacey, WA
I have given this a try and I really enjoyed it. One thing to be careful of is make sure you rub in the product after applying it. It claims that it applies evenly but I did have some splotches in areas I forgot to rub in. However, it gave me a nice natural glow and didn't have an orange fake tan look. I would recommend this and I continue to use this. It would be a nice thing to have during winter months.
Sierra I.
Dulles, VA
I am a huge fan of banana boat products. This one I haven't used. Is it easy to get a no streak look? Every self tanner I have tried makes me look a mess. Thanks!
Gabrielle B.
Has anyone else got a splotchy tan from this?
Brittany W.
Can I use this on my face?
Greg-Dani M.
I am looking for a self tanner that doesn't have a lot of odor and that is easy to use. Is anyone familiar with this product or can recommend a good product. Mostly to use on my legs to give me a bit of color.
Elenie C.
Does this tend to streak easily or does it blend pretty well? Is it best applied with gloves on?

back