BeautySkinTanning ProductsBanana Boat
Summer Color Self Tanning Lotion -Light Medium-6 oz by Banana Boat

Banana Boat Summer Color Self Tanning Lotion -Light Medium-6 oz by Banana Boat

UPC 079656007800-SOLD AS PACK OF 4

Banana Boat Summer Color Self Tanning Lotion -Light Medium-6 oz

Start your review of Banana Boat Summer Color Self Tanning Lotion -Light Medium-6 oz by Banana Boat!
Karen H.
Stillwater, OK
Banana Boat, Self-Tanning Lotion, Deep Dark Summer Color for All Skin Tones, 6 Ounces - Pack of 3. As a kid and young teen I used this often. It developed a good tan and never made me orange. I suggest letting dry before putting on clothes and wait awhile before washing off to really let it set in.
Amy R.
Cocoa, FL
Banana Boat Summer Color Self Tanning Lotion -Light Medium-6 oz by Banana Boat uploaded by Amy R.
This is my go to winter time tanner. I like this because I can use it once it twice and my skin looks tan. In the winter time I wear a lot of jeans so my legs would get whiter. Lol this helps with that it's a good affordable price and recommend it for a self-tanner and what would recommend this before going to a tanning bed but that is just me it is more affordable than going to attain bed and safer than a tanning bed but I also lay out in the sun so on that note tanning beds are safer than than going out in the sun lol it all depends on your personal preferences and what you like but as a self-tanner this works amazing and I love the fact that I only have to use it once or twice and it doesn't leave me orange or leave streaks on me whatsoever
Alyssa H.
Akron, OH
This gives a great color and It’s a gradual process and it doesn’t have you burnt like some other do
Erica R.
Louisville, KY
This product is really cheap. It was my first self tanner I ever bought. It made me look orange. Bronzed but Orange. Would not recommend
Barbara R.
You are immediately tanned upon your first use of this product! It’s natural looking, too. No orange look or bad smell. You’ll love it!
S :.
USA
What do I think about this product? It does what it’s suppose to do! Cons? Not really and there isn’t really anything for this brand to change to make it better. Also, affordable ? Yes I believe so, but someone’s else could think differently just all depends on the person. I really like this product, I would give it a shot honestly if you are into trying new things. If not that’s cool too! 10/10 overall! :)
Kristin F.
Pittsburgh, PA
I think this is a great self tanner. It doesn't have too bad of an odor and you can see results the next day. Like other self tanners, remember to wash your hands after using it!
Joanna  E.
Jersey Shore, PA
This self tanning lotion is good but still leaves some of the streaks it has a pretty good scent , It was a a reasonable price and I may purchase again .
Margaret P.
Staten Island, NY
Self tanning lotion is what I use before going to a special event and I need a little color. Color looks natural.
Arailys H.
lakewales
I can't stop using them, I recommend them 100% A friend recommended it to me and I loved it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...