These oils feature the scent of extracts and oils of banana, carrot and coconut.

Does it go on sticky? How long until you see results? And is it worth the price?
[product:banana-boat-clear-ultramist-dry-oil-spray-sunscreens-with-argan-oil-with-spf-4-60] is this better than the lotion?
Is this a good product to use? If anyone has used it let me know how your experience was.
Start your review of Banana Boat® Spray Oils!
Product Highlights
I absolutely love this oil! I usually don't use this much spf but its still great. Its really affordablein reviews
This is one of my favorite summer products. I have very fair skin and have to layer it with sunscreen underneath but even with that I still get a beautiful summer glow. This application is easy and the product rubs in easily, the smell is amazing as well! I would recommend this product and well as buy it again when the time comes. in reviews
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This is my go to!!! Every summer I grab a bottle! It definitely always gives me the perfect tan. If you want the perfect tan then grab a bottle!!
Glendale , CA
This is my pre-gamming go to tanning oil, this will give you that glow, glisten and shine but still keep you from burning up like a turkey on thanksgiving. This always chills in my beach bag. It has a really nice scent and is just simply reliable.
Grain Valley, MO
I love the fact that this oil keeps me from burning but it also gives me a nice, tanned tone. I've used it for years and will continue to!
I love this product! It provides enough protection not to burn but leaves a. Beautiful golden tan. What's even better is the convenience of the spray and omg it smells so good. Try it!
Land O Lakes, FL
This is my favorite tanning oil. It doesn't leave me feeling like I can't sit on anything or go in the water. I use this every time I go to the pool or beach and living in Florida that's a lot! The smell is great. I always urge everyone I know to try it.
Ridgewood, NJ
Banana Boat® Spray Oils uploaded by Christina G.
I have tried SO many tanning products but this is perfect! It is the perfect match of tanning oil and tanning spray! Two in one! I always make sure to apply and rub everywhere! It does the job well, just make sure to have a base tan first other wise you’ll burn (personal experience) it is absolutely perfect for us tanning ladies
Winter Park Florida
Banana Boat® Spray Oils uploaded by Renee L.
Banana Boat® Spray Oils uploaded by Renee L.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Smells great not to oily Banana Boat® Spray Oils tanning on the beach good times with banana boat oil everyone in family family used the spray and loved it. Banana boat + Beach = Family Fun Time 🔥😎
Trumbull, CT
I use this all summer for that nice glow. It really helps tan and I always make sure there is SPF to protect my skin.
Oxford, OH
Banana Boat® Spray Oils uploaded by September H.
For having such fair skin it gets me a tan going in no time! Love how great it works. Must buy. #backyardbash
mount pleasant utah
Banana Boat® Spray Oils uploaded by Ellayna G.
I swear by this oil spray! I went on a vacation earlier this month and this stuff helped me not only get tan but helped keep my sunburns down too! It works amazingly! I totally recommend this! I really got my “sun-kissed glow”😉
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 2 ans
Banana Boat® Spray Oils is this better than the lotion?
Pam S. il y a 5 mois
I would say yes!!! In my experiences
Grupo santa cristina palavea bloque 14 piso 391