These oils feature the scent of extracts and oils of banana, carrot and coconut.

Does it go on sticky? How long until you see results? And is it worth the price?
[product:banana-boat-clear-ultramist-dry-oil-spray-sunscreens-with-argan-oil-with-spf-4-60] is this better than the lotion?
Is this a good product to use? If anyone has used it let me know how your experience was.
Start your review of Banana Boat Spray Oils!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I absolutely love this oil! I usually don't use this much spf but its still great. Its really affordable” in reviews
“This is one of my favorite summer products. I have very fair skin and have to layer it with sunscreen underneath but even with that I still get a beautiful summer glow. This application is easy and the product rubs in easily, the smell is amazing as well! I would recommend this product and well as buy it again when the time comes. ” in reviews
Corpus Christi
I'm very fair skinned, and I've not burned all summer using this product. It has a tropical smell, lightweight spray oil that soaks in without a greasy feel. I swim often, and I apply about 20 minutes before entering water, and reapply after. I also live minutes from the beach, and have gone four hours in 100+ degree temps without burning. It's an excellent value for the money.
mount pleasant utah
Banana Boat Spray Oils uploaded by Ellayna G.
I swear by this oil spray! I went on a vacation earlier this month and this stuff helped me not only get tan but helped keep my sunburns down too! It works amazingly! I totally recommend this! I really got my “sun-kissed glow”😉
Portland, ME
I feel so guilty loving this stuff because I know spf 4 probably doesn’t protect my skin, but I have relatively fair skin and this stuff really helps me have an extra glow! I spray it constantly because I’m afraid of getting burnt, but I love it.
Atherton, CA
The oil definitely helped me tan my skin faster. I could see a difference in color after 20mins in the sun. However, it does dry the skin out pretty fast. But an affordable option if you are looking for a nice tan.
Sulphur, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
I used this product all summer long to help me get my tan started and to keep my skin looking tan. Doesn't have a strong scent. Doesn't leave skin all oily feeling either. Very affordable. Will definitely buy this again.
Banana Boat Spray Oils uploaded by Renee L.
Banana Boat Spray Oils uploaded by Renee L.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Smells great not to oily Banana Boat Spray Oils tanning on the beach good times with banana boat oil everyone in family family used the spray and loved it. Banana boat + Beach = Family Fun Time 🔥😎
Cedar Park, TX
Banana Boat Spray Oils uploaded by Carla B.
Banana Boat Spray Oils uploaded by Carla B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Definitely a must have for the summer ! My tan lines come out so perfect with this . The color this gives you is absolutely beautiful ! And it smells really good which is a plus because some oils have a weird scent to it ! Banana Boat Spray Oils
Whitesboro, NY
I absolutely love this tanning oil. I love even more the color. Its like it gives you an instant tan that only magnifies after minutes. The smell is of course amazing, it's Banana Boat! It is very affordable and since you don't need to lather yourself it lasts forever! Absolutely recommend this product!  Banana Boat Spray Oils
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this tanning oil, typically I get spf 15 so it has better sun protection but this works similar. Does not leave streaks or wash off in the water, typically I use this once and then normal sunscreen and continue switching back and forth throughout the day so I do not burn!
This works great! I usually try to find the one with the lowest spf. The dry oil is so much better to get everywhere than the actual oil. I did burn with this one and I never burn with the actual oil one. But I feel like the tan is better with the dry oil.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 10 mois
Banana Boat Spray Oils is this better than the lotion?
Kayla W. • il y a 7 mois
I prefer this over the lotion, less mess and I get a gorgeous golden tan.
Grupo santa cristina palavea bloque 14 piso 391